Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

etiquette in clubs

Jump to newest

By *ass-Erect OP   Couple
over a year ago

Harrow

So my husband and I were playing, I was tied to a horse on my back in the dungeon and he was going down on me.

I had my eyes closed focusing on the feelings and chemistry we had created. Then I feel hands tweek my nipples. That's no so much the problem, I could tell it was a couple.

I can hear the guy info his zipper of his trousers, and I think 'ah, ok, his wife is going to go down on him next to me, no biggie'

BOY WAS I WRONG.

He tried to guide his cock into my mouth, he hadn't asked if he could play with us. I moved my head away from him, my husband asked me to push him away.

They got the message and left us to it. But needless yo say it caused us to have an argument.

I was fine at the time, but now (a week on) I am quite shaken and angered by the incident.

If we had been chatting to the couple and they asked to play, then fine. But without evening knowing who you are, you just expect to be able to stick your cock in my mouth?! Nuh. No way!

Has anyone else experienced this?

Liara

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

yes it happened to us we were playing and some guy just did that

Its not on and we to told him to politely off

It was our first trip to club and was a lesson in club approach. Think if you would not do it then dont do it to others it just plain rude.

You would not walk into a pub with out making conversation and ask for a shag

over a year ago

Harrow

Exactly,

Quite scary really.

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Some are just idiots!

Dont let it get to you or put you off going again!

MOST would have asked or waited on a signal....

over a year ago

Harrow

"Some are just idiots!

MOST would have asked or waited on a signal...."

Thanks friendly,

It may take a little time. I know I wouldn't rush in and sit on some guys face, unless that was what was agreed, or we had discussed it first. But then I guess not everybody thinks like the majority of us do.

By *arkstaffsMan
over a year ago

Rugeley

I'm amazed that happened. If I'd have been stupid enough to do that I'd have expected a punch on the nose. Some people seem to think that because someone is playing its a free for all to join in. A little manners needed!

By *andtsurreyCouple
over a year ago

Torbay

A guy did exactly the same in the pool at Kestrels to me. Tried to stick a finger in a very private, invites only orrificace without even saying hello first.

Didn't ruin the day but did certainly put us off playing in the pool for a bit.

Its a shame as we love chatting to guys and then going off to play. The chatting bit is vital xx

over a year ago

I think it's quite sad you argued over something that wasn't your fault, neither if you asked him to join in so it was him at fault so why fall out over it

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Why did your husband ask you, the retrained person,to push someone away? Surely he should have stepped in as you were vulnerable?

Yes it was a bit forward of the couple to have touched without asking but at least they listened and moved on when told no. Maybe they have learnt their lesson.

By *esskarWoman
over a year ago

near scunthorpe

Kar went to a club and someone did that to her. She bit his cock, not too hard but hard enough to make him pull it out very quickly.

By *antricBondageCouple
over a year ago

Kingston

Unfurtunately there are a minority of 'swingers' (mostly single men and some women) who think that by your presence in a club entitles them to touch you. You are after all asking for it by being there aren't you?

We have had several unwanted touches whilst playing, mostly when clarisa is restrained. That is precicely when she is most averse to being touched as she is helpless and in my care.

Of course some women adore being touched by unknown uninvited guests. That is their thing. Please dont assume it is all of us.

I have become better at casting a 'fuck off' energy field around our play but the odd idiot still lurks.

Also, guys, please, if we are deep into play, please dont speak, ask or joke around. It is very intrusive. Wait to catch my eye, I will invite you when I am ready, if at all.

OP, you will not find these problems in the better fetish events, the play etiquette is much clearer and rigidly enforced.

I hope it does not put you off playing again. It does get better, honest.

over a year ago

"So my husband and I were playing, I was tied to a horse on my back in the dungeon and he was going down on me.

I had my eyes closed focusing on the feelings and chemistry we had created. Then I feel hands tweek my nipples. That's no so much the problem, I could tell it was a couple.

I can hear the guy info his zipper of his trousers, and I think 'ah, ok, his wife is going to go down on him next to me, no biggie'

BOY WAS I WRONG.

He tried to guide his cock into my mouth, he hadn't asked if he could play with us. I moved my head away from him, my husband asked me to push him away.

They got the message and left us to it. But needless yo say it caused us to have an argument.

I was fine at the time, but now (a week on) I am quite shaken and angered by the incident.

If we had been chatting to the couple and they asked to play, then fine. But without evening knowing who you are, you just expect to be able to stick your cock in my mouth?! Nuh. No way!

Liara

"

over a year ago

"Some are just idiots!

MOST would have asked or waited on a signal...."

over a year ago

"So my husband and I were playing, I was tied to a horse on my back in the dungeon and he was going down on me.

BOY WAS I WRONG.

Liara

Understand your point .... But both had eyes closed throughout ? No possibility that your other half sanctioned it? Or either way chose not to stop it? ..... Not the best approach we agree but chance of another side to the story maybe?

"

over a year ago

Maybe if you had declined when first touched they would not have taken it further? Perhaps your allowing the initial touching gave them the signal that it was okay? I don't know, just thinking out loud.

over a year ago

We wete at a house party,.i was playing with two men, in walks a couple. I was layinng on the bed, the bloke just teabags me, expects me to suck it, woman puts her hand between my legs, I red lighted, for the first time. Totally unacceptable behaviour on thier part

By *landfordfabbersCouple
over a year ago

Blandford ish

we haven been to a club yet but would hae for this to happen to me, what is wrong with talking first or asking if you can join?? i think some people get confused and think because your a swinger you will suck anything!!

By *atasha_DavidCouple
over a year ago

Slough

Much sense talked but especially this

" guys, please, if we are deep into play, please dont speak, ask or joke around. It is very intrusive. Wait to catch my eye, I will invite you when I am ready, if at all.

"

over a year ago

BOY WAS I WRONG.

Liara

"

Wow thats some seriously f'ed up behaviour.

We only play with those we have a interest to play with, and that everyone knows who they are playing with.

Lucky it didn't erupt to something more physical!

over a year ago

Not bn in that situation , but I'd say manners to ask if they can join in .... I think your right to b angry !

I would b and I think it might have ruined the moment for me ! Xxx

BOY WAS I WRONG.

Liara

"

Post new Message to Thread