Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

the righteous police !!

Jump to newest

By *aith boy OP   Man
over a year ago

Worthing

why do some people feel obliged to try and ruin a post or some ones time in here by saying things like.. does you're wife know you're here... or do they know you're swinging. That's between the wife and them.. no ones elses business...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Because some people don't think cheating etc has any place in swinging.

Because some people would use the fact that someone is married etc for criteria of wether to meet them or not.

Because people are nosy.

I should imagine there's plenty more reasons..

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

small minded people looking for someone to take the bait.

Relax.........Ignore.........Move On

By *aith boy OP   Man
over a year ago

Worthing

they may have good reasons, but why ruin a thread getting their reasons over? Why not do as I have done and start a thread on that subject, and let the other thread have it's own thread?

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

Surely though a thread is open to everyones opinion

It only turns into a argument if people take the bait and reply

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"they may have good reasons, but why ruin a thread getting their reasons over? Why not do as I have done and start a thread on that subject, and let the other thread have it's own thread?

"

Because threads often go off on a tangent for one reason or another if someone started a new thread every time it would get ridiculous.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"Surely though a thread is open to everyones opinion

It only turns into a argument if people take the bait and reply"

Exactly this!! If someone asks a question on a thread either respond or ignore. Easy x

By *aith boy OP   Man
over a year ago

Worthing

but why ruin a thread because you dont like something. That's selfish!

By *aith boy OP   Man
over a year ago

Worthing

i have now removed the ticked box that said i would like to be shafted by two cocks.. i hereby declare.. i don't !!.. thank you to brighton stecve for saving my arse !!!..lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"small minded people looking for someone to take the bait.

Relax.........Ignore.........Move On"

Exactly this!

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"but why ruin a thread because you dont like something. That's selfish!

"

Having not seen the thread in question I can't say. But like a PP said it reslly only gets ruined if people allow it to become a debate instead of just ignoring it. I've seen similar happen on lots of subjects not just cheating. X

over a year ago

"why do some people feel obliged to try and ruin a post or some ones time in here by saying things like.. does you're wife know you're here... or do they know you're swinging. That's between the wife and them.. no ones elses business..."

take a deep breath and relax but remember at all times this is a "swingers" sex dating site and these things happen - its nothing personal but it is peoples personal choices

By *aith boy OP   Man
over a year ago

Worthing

that's my point. why ruin any thread !!?.. i wasnt being specific. But if you read them some one somewhere will get righteous.. if people kept to the theme and feeling of it, they are more fun.

rising to the bait: my point is.. there shouldnt be any bait.. just go with the flow.. if you dont like it start your own thread and mention the other post in it.. keeps the debates apart, but people can refer to the original without ruining it.

over a year ago

It ain't general as its specifically about married people and not about people ruining threads in general.

People will post what they want when they want.

Relax and just ignore.

over a year ago

RAITH

The trouble is if you set yourself up like this ...you get attention and some serial trollers might pick up it and dig in....best just to accept that life is not as we would all like it to be at times

By *aith boy OP   Man
over a year ago

Worthing

jon pete.. im not so into this i know about trollers... just saying my bit...lol

over a year ago

Does your wife know your here?

ill get me coat

over a year ago

You know the argumentative ducker in the pub who swears black is white? That's them on the forums lol

over a year ago

"they may have good reasons, but why ruin a thread getting their reasons over? Why not do as I have done and start a thread on that subject, and let the other thread have it's own thread?

Because threads often go off on a tangent for one reason or another if someone started a new thread every time it would get ridiculous. "

Doesn't stop the forum rats starting a new thread every time their 'would you fuck, snog or kick the person' above thread gets too long.

over a year ago

Fuck, I thought this was a righteous brothers tribute band thread.

Was looking forward to their parody song Unhandcuffed Melody.

over a year ago

What did I miss?

If it's a 'cheating thread' than I didn't post this here, I always read the cheating ones but never comment (I do fill up my block list though)

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Because threads often go off on a tangent for one reason or another if someone started a new thread every time it would get ridiculous.

Doesn't stop the forum rats starting a new thread every time their 'would you fuck, snog or kick the person' above thread gets too long. "

When a thread gets too long and gets closed people have to start a new one if they want to carry on the subject. Not really the same thing.

over a year ago

"why do some people feel obliged to try and ruin a post or some ones time in here by saying things like.. does you're wife know you're here... or do they know you're swinging. That's between the wife and them.. no ones elses business..."

Maybe, just maybe, they fancied a meet with you but were worried about becoming involved in an ensueing, bitter divorce battle if the wife found out! Then again, maybe not! Maybe they are just curious souls!

By *aith boy OP   Man
over a year ago

Worthing

then maybe... they would know not to contact me!!.. read the reason for the thread !!

over a year ago

It's down to individual preference as to whether people post on threads, comment on previous posts and of course who they meet - and of course many will have a definite policy on whether to meet/message married people.

It's often said that honesty is the best policy - but also widely recognised that many wont be as it will affect their interactions on site and potential to meet.

To the OP - not sure what previous thread you're talking about but in guessing someone had an opinion re your profile. It's your choice what you do - but one word of personal advice! Your headline says "single man" yet you're open about being married at the end of your profile text. May 'irritate' some seeing that contradiction. But as I said - it's your life and your profile so do as you wish and just ignore those with differing viewpoints.

over a year ago

"Because some people don't think cheating etc has any place in swinging.

Because some people would use the fact that someone is married etc for criteria of wether to meet them or not.

Because people are nosy.

I should imagine there's plenty more reasons.."

Post new Message to Thread