Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Strap ons

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Would like to know if its better to get a strapless strap on? Wanting to get one but not sure what would be best.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Depends how you want to use it. You can take a harness and strap it to anything depending on how versatile your mind is. A strapless inserted one can only be used by you on someone else.

By *aster of a mindCouple
over a year ago

York

My wife has a strapless one. She finds it ok, but I know some of her play partners have said they have trouble keeping it inside themselves!! More pelvic floor exercises I think

over a year ago

"Depends how you want to use it. You can take a harness and strap it to anything depending on how versatile your mind is. A strapless inserted one can only be used by you on someone else.

"

It was to use on a guy.

over a year ago

"My wife has a strapless one. She finds it ok, but I know some of her play partners have said they have trouble keeping it inside themselves!! More pelvic floor exercises I think"

I've used one with a strap before, so I will maybe stick to that first.

over a year ago

"Depends how you want to use it. You can take a harness and strap it to anything depending on how versatile your mind is. A strapless inserted one can only be used by you on someone else.

It was to use on a guy."

Sounds fun. You can also take one and strap it to a folded over pillow. Then anyone can (be made to) ride it.

By *anetandNickCouple
over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

I got a Feeldoe when they first came out. Lovely for girl-girl as you can get pussies close together.

But you need a helper as it tends to slip out.

Also the vibrator is not very effective.

Janet

over a year ago

I find the harness ones better...but one that is easy and comfy to get on and not lots of straps!

over a year ago

We have a harness and also an underwear set where it fits into and gives me better support on the thrust than a harness looks pretty awesome too.

over a year ago

"My wife has a strapless one. She finds it ok, but I know some of her play partners have said they have trouble keeping it inside themselves!! More pelvic floor exercises I think"

I had the same problem lol

Post new Message to Thread