Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Blindfolded & taken by a stranger

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Mrs S has a fantasy/desire to do this whilst bent over the bonnet of our car.

Has anyone done this?, if so was the wife/gf happy or horrified when the blindfold came off & she got to see who had just taken her!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More common than you think...its well played out fantasy i seen loads of times

By *ollie1Couple
over a year ago

murcia spain

my wife loves greeting a stranger tied to the bed and blindfolded

By *lackCherryCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Taken her where ?

over a year ago

Done and it was awesome. Xxx

over a year ago

Forgot to say. Blindfold was not taken off.. I trusted my ex master to not choose someone I would hate..

By *obnessMan
over a year ago

york

In hull they would probably leave the lady and take the car.

over a year ago

"Mrs S has a fantasy/desire to do this whilst bent over the bonnet of our car.

Has anyone done this?, if so was the wife/gf happy or horrified when the blindfold came off & she got to see who had just taken her!"

Why 'allow' her to see who has taken her? Its much more fun if there are lots of guys there and she never gets to know for sure

over a year ago

This is something Tor loves. She loves not knowing who it is and feeling hands all over her body and cocks everywhere. We only do it in clubs though and not every time we go. I'm always there to keep her safe but sometimes we pretend I'm going to leave her there defenceless. (Never would though )

over a year ago

Even better if its near / close to roadside....last time i did it was just parked in side road that ran parallel with M1 motorway near Sheffield and every car/lorry that passed got a great view....really erotic and totally awesome

over a year ago

Has anyone done this?, if so was the wife/gf happy or horrified when the blindfold came off & she got to see who had just taken her!

Why 'allow' her to see who has taken her? Its much more fun if there are lots of guys there and she never gets to know for sure "

I'm liking this idea!

Mrs S xx

over a year ago

"Taken her where ?"

Over the bonnet to start, but tied to a tree could also be an option xx

over a year ago

This is one of my fantasies also. Tied to the bed, blindfolded and used by a stranger or strangers. Never knowing who he or they were.

By *arnaclebillMan
over a year ago

Robin Hood County

"In hull they would probably leave the lady and take the car. "

Thought that was Liverpool where they did that Lol

By *otato22Man
over a year ago

Aylesbury/Oxford/Chelsea

done the blindfold but in a bedroom.she was allowed to see me at the end and she was so happy for the surprise because we wanted to meet for a long time and hubby knew and invited me as a present.great times had by all...mrs s btw love the bonnett and the tree idea too...

By *win PeaksCouple
over a year ago

Northamptonshire

"This is one of my fantasies also. Tied to the bed, blindfolded and used by a stranger or strangers. Never knowing who he or they were."

Would love to try this at a club, just haven't had the bottle to try it....yet

N

over a year ago

"In hull they would probably leave the lady and take the car. "

over a year ago

I've done this many times with both single girls, and married girls (with or without their husbands being present)in a first meet scenario. It is incredibly erotic, both for myself and for the girl. We arrange for her front door to be unlocked for me. When I arrive, I strip naked downstairs, then go up to the bedroom, where the girl is nude on the bed, having tied herself with restraints to the bedstead (having blindfolded herself first). The sex has always been fantastic for both, starting with missionary for obvious reasons During lovemaking, the restraints become undone ... but the first orgasms are always shattering. My advice is to discuss fully what it is that you both want to do, and stick absolutely to that. Its always incredible, and over the past few years, its become my normal scenario. Give it a go...oh, and to answer the question, the wife/gf/single has always loved seeing me after the blindfold has come off.

over a year ago

"This is one of my fantasies also. Tied to the bed, blindfolded and used by a stranger or strangers. Never knowing who he or they were.

N"

Tor loved it! We did it at chams and then afterwards went to the jacuzzi and she didn't know who it was and men kept smiling at her.

over a year ago

"Forgot to say. Blindfold was not taken off.. I trusted my ex master to not choose someone I would hate.. "

Would love to do this with someone I trusted 100%.

over a year ago

Keep the blindfold on just in case

By *otandhottererCouple
over a year ago

dursley

This sounds amazing under the right circumstances id try it

By *lipperyWhenWet!Couple
over a year ago

Rochester

I (Al) took Dee to Abfabs on a Fetish night recently, and she was blindfolded half an hour away in the car so she did not a first know where she was going (see guessed later lol), I led her into the place gave here a drink and invited a few people to touch (with out warning that it was coming).

She was so turned on and on edge it was amazing and hell of a kick for both of us.

Later we went up to the stables / dungeon area and there was a lot of play with a number of different people (mostly soft to start with and working up), and throughout this she was completely blindfolded and it seemed to fascinate a lot of people!

This night turned out to be one of our best for a while and we will definitely do it again.

By *otandhottererCouple
over a year ago

dursley

"I (Al) took Dee to Abfabs on a Fetish night recently, and she was blindfolded half an hour away in the car so she did not a first know where she was going (see guessed later lol), I led her into the place gave here a drink and invited a few people to touch (with out warning that it was coming).

She was so turned on and on edge it was amazing and hell of a kick for both of us.

Later we went up to the stables / dungeon area and there was a lot of play with a number of different people (mostly soft to start with and working up), and throughout this she was completely blindfolded and it seemed to fascinate a lot of people!

This night turned out to be one of our best for a while and we will definitely do it again. "

sounds like a truly amazing night

over a year ago

I'd love to try this but in a hotel room!

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Has anyone done this?, if so was the wife/gf happy or horrified when the blindfold came off & she got to see who had just taken her!"

I have been blindfolded and tied to a bed and not known who was doing what.

But I had seen face pics of the 3 men beforehand. Mr B had a drink and chat with them in a different room to tell them my boundaries etc.

Was a very memorable and fun evening and one I would happily repeat

over a year ago

"This is one of my fantasies also. Tied to the bed, blindfolded and used by a stranger or strangers. Never knowing who he or they were."

I've done this with 2 strangers and partner present who arranged the meet for me. It was amazing your imagination goes into overdrive. Hoping to repeat it again one day. Nikki

By *otandhottererCouple
over a year ago

dursley

It sounds amazing deffo think a hotel would b better x

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"This is one of my fantasies also. Tied to the bed, blindfolded and used by a stranger or strangers. Never knowing who he or they were.

N"

I'd quite like to try this to. Also tied up in a woods somewhere

Have done the whole blindfolded meet on my own before and it was exciting but I think it would be better to have my partner involved now. Get him to sort guys out and tell Mr what I can and can't do.

By *otandhottererCouple
over a year ago

dursley

N

I'd quite like to try this to. Also tied up in a woods somewhere

Have done the whole blindfolded meet on my own before and it was exciting but I think it would be better to have my partner involved now. Get him to sort guys out and tell Mr what I can and can't do. "

my hubby has tried sorting this for me but guys wouldnt commit without spking to me which kind of kills the whole surprise x

over a year ago

we would love to try this fantasy too x

By *otandhottererCouple
over a year ago

dursley

"we would love to try this fantasy too x"
it does get the mind going thinking about it think it would be amazing x

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

I know loads of people love this but Id hate it.

Id be too busy worrying about who it was to enjoy it.

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"I know loads of people love this but Id hate it.

Id be too busy worrying about who it was to enjoy it."

By *otandhottererCouple
over a year ago

dursley

"I know loads of people love this but Id hate it.

Id be too busy worrying about who it was to enjoy it."

yh i kind of guess tht would be a massive factor aswell

By *reedy_for_funCouple
over a year ago

My House

We had a hotel meet with 2 guys last month and I was tied and blind-folded at the start. Hubby left me hog-tied and went to get the 2 guys from reception. They walked in, stripped, had their evil way with me then and only then was I allowed to see them. Of course, they were cute so I let them have another go. It was fun and I heartily recommend it

By *otandhottererCouple
over a year ago

dursley

"We had a hotel meet with 2 guys last month and I was tied and blind-folded at the start. Hubby left me hog-tied and went to get the 2 guys from reception. They walked in, stripped, had their evil way with me then and only then was I allowed to see them. Of course, they were cute so I let them have another go. It was fun and I heartily recommend it "
wernt u nervous? Id do it but rekon id be scared lol

over a year ago

Mr S has informed me this is going to happen!

It will be in some woods, me tied up & blindfolded at the mercy of him & maybe two others.

Can't wait...!

over a year ago

I recently met a friend for the first time in a hotel dressed in underwear, heels, blindfold and cuffs. We`ve talked for a long while but this was first meet. Wasn`t allowed to speak and neither did he so the thrill factor was huge . He fed me champagne and led me to a chair where he removed my pants and had me gushing so quickly . We did remove the blindfold and cuffs eventually lol

By *otandhottererCouple
over a year ago

dursley

"I recently met a friend for the first time in a hotel dressed in underwear, heels, blindfold and cuffs. We`ve talked for a long while but this was first meet. Wasn`t allowed to speak and neither did he so the thrill factor was huge . He fed me champagne and led me to a chair where he removed my pants and had me gushing so quickly . We did remove the blindfold and cuffs eventually lol "
wow tht sounds amazing was he a hotty? X

By *otandhottererCouple
over a year ago

dursley

"Mr S has informed me this is going to happen!

It will be in some woods, me tied up & blindfolded at the mercy of him & maybe two others.

Can't wait...! "

i bet u cnt 3 others wow ull b spoilt

over a year ago

Done this on a few occasions. Blindfold normally stays on. Once was with 2 other guys.

In all cases the lady had rather extreme orgasms so obviously a good scenario for them.

Also fucked a wife with cuck hubby tied and blindfolded in same room. Equally good....

over a year ago

yes have tryed it and liked it

Post new Message to Thread