Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Do you guys go off and on swinging?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We have been off the scene for a while and just getting back into it.

Does anyone else go off swinging then get the urge back?

If your a couple and one of you go of it? Does it cause arguments?

Sorry for all the questions.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aravancoupleMan
over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

"We have been off the scene for a while and just getting back into it.

Does anyone else go off swinging then get the urge back?

If your a couple and one of you go of it? Does it cause arguments?

Sorry for all the questions.

"

We have always said that if one of us did not want to carry on swinging, we would both stop swinging.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Speaking for ourselves, if either of us wanted to stop swinging we stop, no questions, no arguments, simple as, swinging for us is playing with others with each others consent and we wouldn't enjoy it if we knew the other person wasn't enjoying it.

Do we feel like stopping now and again, not really, we can go months without playing but we still enjoy the social side of the scene so wouldn't consider not going to clubs, there is never any presure to play anyway so we don't feel a need to take a break.

That apart we would miss all our friends, those we play with and those we don't

over a year ago

We have regular breaks lol otherwise its a bit sameie init lol xx

over a year ago

Yes I take a break now and then as other things in life take priority. Also sometimes I'm just not in the mood!

over a year ago

We're off it more than we are on.

To some people, and we're not knocking them, but it seems to be a bit of an addiction or a full time ooccupation for the want of a better way of putting it.

For us, it's something we do as and when we feel like it, in fact as we speak it's probably 6 months or more since we had a meet but we are well happy with that and tbh if it's another 6 months down the road before we have a meet - we'll be equally as happy

over a year ago

"We're off it more than we are on.

To some people, and we're not knocking them, but it seems to be a bit of an addiction or a full time ooccupation for the want of a better way of putting it.

For us, it's something we do as and when we feel like it, in fact as we speak it's probably 6 months or more since we had a meet but we are well happy with that and tbh if it's another 6 months down the road before we have a meet - we'll be equally as happy "

I think you have a healthy approach x

over a year ago

We went through a "busy" period a while back, and have to admit, I was getting a little fed up of it, so we just took a short break. We still did a few meets and clubs but we played together. Our appetite soon returned though

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I most certainly do go off it

I was living with the wrong man for 3 years and missed out on so much so now, as I live on my own for the first time ever in my life, I can do who I want whenever I please

Its ace x x

By *EcoupleSR6Couple
over a year ago

Sunderland

For us, it's something we do as and when we feel like it, in fact as we speak it's probably 6 months or more since we had a meet but we are well happy with that and tbh if it's another 6 months down the road before we have a meet - we'll be equally as happy "

Sounds ideal x

Unfortunately if I am not in the mood then his dummy and toys get thrown out the pram. So yes it does cause arguments.

It becomes a chore at times when I know on the rare occassion we have a child free night he's already logged on here.

Sometimes it would be nice to have a night out just for the hell of it without it leading to something.

And yes it does get boring and I think having breaks from it are essential. I know you are not always gonna be in the mood at the same time, but when one half is always in the mood then somebody is going to be unhappy.

Its just swinging and roundabouts

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

For us, it's something we do as and when we feel like it, in fact as we speak it's probably 6 months or more since we had a meet but we are well happy with that and tbh if it's another 6 months down the road before we have a meet - we'll be equally as happy

Sounds ideal x

Unfortunately if I am not in the mood then his dummy and toys get thrown out the pram. So yes it does cause arguments.

It becomes a chore at times when I know on the rare occassion we have a child free night he's already logged on here.

Sometimes it would be nice to have a night out just for the hell of it without it leading to something.

And yes it does get boring and I think having breaks from it are essential. I know you are not always gonna be in the mood at the same time, but when one half is always in the mood then somebody is going to be unhappy.

Its just swinging and roundabouts "

Exactly the reason I dont date swingers

I only ever do what pleases me

over a year ago

Well we are taking a break for now to give us a chance to get to know eachother a bit first - but hey New Year on its way and who knows whats round the corner xxx Raz xxx

By *ickmealloverWoman
over a year ago

"Well we are taking a break for now to give us a chance to get to know eachother a bit first - but hey New Year on its way and who knows whats round the corner xxx Raz xxx "

All the best for your future days together xx

over a year ago

"Well we are taking a break for now to give us a chance to get to know eachother a bit first - but hey New Year on its way and who knows whats round the corner xxx Raz xxx

All the best for your future days together xx"

Thank you Honey xxx Raz xxx

over a year ago

There are some couples who do seem to be "profesionals" with all their spare time devoted to swinging,far too much going on to get into that

Swinging for us should be something thats done when the time and opportunity feel right

over a year ago

from a single guys perspective..

I think everyone needs a break from swinging whether that be meets/ forum/chat room from time to time....

it should be an 'add on' rather than the 'an essential' in a relationship...

I wonder when I see couples shout 'meet meet, meet & meet' if they lack something in their relationship and are trying to replace it with swinging..... thats not critism...... an oberservation.....

I used to be in chat every day and loved it..... was great banter then the shine wore off but will pop in and put when the mood suits...

I enjoy the forums for the banter also .. will post some days and then sit and watch others.....

for a single guy who can accom and opens his house to others.... you soon become aware of who friends and who taking the piss..... and the second you stop hosting parties.....it can go quiet lol

everyone enjoy .....

over a year ago

am new and have noticed that a few single fems geting bored saying they are leaving so if i read this right they may be back i also little bored a few weeks back but not now mmmmmmm

over a year ago

i go on n off it real life comes first and sometimes just not got time or inclination to meet but do keep in touch with friends and on forums etc. i think for some people and im not judgin or criticisin anyone it becomes the be all and end all of things but we all got our own ways in life xx

over a year ago

How can you say it's a full time occupation, just because we have a guest house for swingers visiting local clubs and because I work at Chameleons, oh yea well I suppose it is a full time occupation

over a year ago

lol its a dirty job but someone got to do it eh !! xx

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I am sure that if you were "on" it all the time you would end up burning yourself out.. and I suppose thats why you see so many people come and go.... I love the social side of this so even if i wasn't playing I would still hang out with you all...

over a year ago

lots of ppl have breaks come away from swinging to concentrate on other things, then they come back

over a year ago

Woooohoooo.. another couple that have the same view on swinging as we do !!

We think that if we were to swing every weekend, then it would soon lose its appealand thrill....as for it causing arguements, we wouldn`t let it....if either one of us wanted to stop, then we would, no question.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks all for your replies. We havent had much of a chance to talk with other swinging couples before. Its nice to see what other peoples take on things are.

Hope to get to know some of you guys a lot better in the near future.

over a year ago

we seem to go threw spells of all or nothing,we might play a couple of times in a month and then not for month,s we agree some people get hooked,becomes an obsession,we have seen it happen to a few people,our view is ,its about us haveing fun with each other as much as with others,hence we start together and generally finish together,p/j xx

over a year ago

Sounds ideal x

Its just swinging and roundabouts "

We meet new people once in a blue moon.

We don't understand where some people find enough time (or compatible partners) for all the meets they seem to be having.

If it ever started to dominate our lives,cause friction or seem that either of us put more importance on swinging than on the happiness we have just being together,it would be time to call an end to it.

XXXX

over a year ago

I take time out quite regular too, i still come on the site to chat but take breaks from meeting, if swinging gets to be part of your every day life then it stops being exciting, i get to points where i just get bored of it, it becomes hard to find new things to do after a while, so i take a step back then jump back on when i feel the time is right

Post new Message to Thread