Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sex in period

Jump to newest

By *dz69247 OP   Man
18 hours ago

Manchester and Leeds

I’m looking for a little advice. Now I’m pretty hardcore, and can handle anything, I’ve tried nearly everything, you name it, no doubt I’ve tried it.

However the one thing I’ve not tried is having sex with a lady on her period. Don’t know why, but it’s never really interested me, nor something that I’d think of trying.

I have a FWB that, whilst we don’t meet often due to distance, if we are ever in each others vicinity, we will met up, it’s purely sexual as we are very different, but we always have a good time.

She’s just messaged to say she’s finished in the centre, finished earlier than she thought and has a few hours. Fantastic, I’m horny as hell, so I’ve cancelled my plans tonight and it’s going to be a great evening.

Then she’s followed the text by saying she’s in full flow, but really wants to meet still. I questioned it, but she states when she’s on she’s at her most sexual.

Now clearly I thought I knew most things about women, but I thought women on their periods, weren’t really in the mood.

What am I going to be expecting here. I know she is serious, as we wouldn’t really meet unless there’s sex involved. But I just don’t know, it’s nothing I’ve really fancied doing, but I’m so horny.

Help advice or help?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *usybusygirlWoman
18 hours ago

Birmingham

Yes it can be a super horny time, go for it x

By *ittleLiasonsWoman
17 hours ago

Birmingham

It's not exactly attractive and can be messy but if you are both comfortable there shouldn't be an issue. Just do it in the shower, less carnage.

By *aximus2589Man
15 hours ago

st.helens

I love it wetter the better

By *lice AgainTV/TS
14 hours ago

Bristol

Most of my female partners have been against it but one of my ex's was all for it.

It didn't bother me too much and she reckoned it helped her out by getting it to pass quicker so... win win.

By *ur little secret 20Couple
14 hours ago

manchester

I get so horny on my period! Especially at the start. Just do it in the shower x

By *ampire69Man
14 hours ago

Birmingham West Midlands

just go for it just dont go down , done it many times its no big deal go go go

By *lice AgainTV/TS
14 hours ago

Bristol

"just go for it just dont go down"

Says '_ampire69'... lol!

By *otgolfer777Man
14 hours ago

stockport

I did it with an ex... took her from behind. It was very animalistic and very very horny

By *angerouslemaisonsMan
13 hours ago

Peterborough

It doesn’t bother me at all and a lot of my partners have said they’ve had stronger orgasms whilst on their period

By *anctoMan
13 hours ago

Holywood

Giving a lady a bj during her period is called "rainbow" sex... I think.

I often had intercourse with my ex. during her period. But we never talked about it. She never spoke about sex anyhow... Soxo

By *lice AgainTV/TS
13 hours ago

Bristol

"It doesn’t bother me at all and a lot of my partners have said they’ve had stronger orgasms whilst on their period "

Yes, my ex used to say this too.

So apart from my cock looking like I'd butchered someone with it, totally no downsides!

By *oe198199Man
7 hours ago

Wincanton

I wouldn’t go down on her but it is intense fucking a lady on her period

By *atboynogymMan
7 hours ago

kettering

Always ends with wet wipes

By *dz69247 OP   Man
3 hours ago

Manchester and Leeds

Wow, ok so that was certainly different, in a good way.

I think someone mentioned it before, but it was very animalistic. It was sex in its raw form and we throughly enjoyed it. It was weird as I love foreplay, building the anticipation and exploring, but this was a case of just stick it in and fuck me.

Glad I put a towel down, as it got very messy, and as climbers say, “don’t look down”. But the lady was so into it, and so horny, it felt good.

Afterwards we got in the shower to clean up, and had round two, which felt just as good, I’ve a nice big standup shower so plenty of room, I think it I was to do it again I’d go straight for the shower sex, as the lady did get a bit self conscious as she was in full flow.

All in all, throughly recommend trying it if your partner is up for it.

Post new Message to Thread