Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Eating out after cum

Jump to newest

By *r Mrs Fuckable OP   Couple
1 day ago

Stoke

We're getting increased messages from straight guys wanting to eat Mrs out after Mr has cum, why would a straight guy want to do that, or are we missing something? is this becoming a thing now? It's definitely not for us! 🤢

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ddyMidsMan
11 hours ago

Ripley

There seems to be an increase in content like it. Maybe they think that if they offer to clean up the cum they’d manage to get a meet with you?

I’ve gone down on a woman after I came in her and I’m not sure to make of the experience but she really enjoyed it.

By *agatoXXXMan
11 hours ago

A Place Where Time Runs Slow

If you put it there, you can take it out...

By *ill12369Man
11 hours ago

knutsford chesh

I have met a few couple's that have encouraged me to go down on her after hubby has cum

By *riginalbanana7Man
9 hours ago

Swansea

I’m straight but this is a kink for me!

By *amiejay1986Man
3 hours ago

blackpool

I don't mind if it's my own cum that's not a problem at all

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
21 minutes ago

chichester

"We're getting increased messages from straight guys wanting to eat Mrs out after Mr has cum, why would a straight guy want to do that, or are we missing something? is this becoming a thing now? It's definitely not for us! 🤢"

It’s just kinky and some fluid Not like the guy us sucking the dick. How does a Dvp / double blow work if guys are nutting in tandem

Creampie cleanup / licking is pretty common in my experience over the years with couples

Post new Message to Thread