Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Military wives cheating

Jump to newest

By *uck2cheatingwife OP   Man
1 day ago

plymouth

Hi, I was in the RAF when I was married to my first wife. We lived in Married Quarters on the two stations I was stationär at. She had affairs was a number of other guys on both stations. Have other guys in the forces wives cheated, or have you cheated with a wife whose husband was in the forces?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oastal_GentlemanMan
1 day ago

Great Yarmouth

When I lived in the married quarters, it was a complete fuck fest on a weekend!

By *he Silver FuxMan
1 day ago

Uttoxeter

When the squadrons deployed from the two stations I worked at in Germany the wives would be straight down the rugby club on the pull…

By *iker JackMan
1 day ago

Wolverhampton

I don’t get it unless it’s consented to

The last thing you want whilst serving abroad is the thought that your partner could be cheating.

Your mind needs to be concentrating and fully focussed on you and your colleagues not worrying about issues at home such as that

By *hotorobMan
1 day ago

Chatteris

OMO 😂😂😂

By *ddfellowMan
11 hours ago

New Ferry, wirral

back in the 80's the wifes used to put omo packets in the window's (on my own) most garrison towns were were full of it, the only rule seemed to be dont get caught, didnt bother me any, as had an arangent with my ex wife, though I came home early one morning when in germqany, and caught the neighbours wife getting out of an americans car with 3 black lads helping her as she looked like she had been rode hard and put away wet.

By *OMBSTACKCouple
11 hours ago

Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 19/09/24 07:34:31]

By *OMBSTACKCouple
11 hours ago

Nottingham

OMO washing powder in Germany was ' OLD MAN OUT ' But as stated it was happening at many married quarters all over the world.

By *pslad99Man
11 hours ago

colchester

Living in Colchester it’s a joy.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
11 hours ago

Coventry

I only spent about 3 years of my service as a married man on quarter's before leaving. Of which the vast amount of that I was away. So not a huge experience of quarters life.

Definitely seen few guys popping in and out of neighbours homes and there was always the implication of it going on. Seemed often it wasn't cheating as such, more like it was consenting but not to be spoken about. Like do what what you like but don't tell me and make sure it's on the sly so others don't find out. Which to be fair with the nature of quarters life was difficult, eyes everywhere. I know some guys being told by the lads the rumours about their wife and them just being indifferent to it, as if it doesn't bother them if it were true. And to add ballance I have seen a surprising amount of serving men and women play away when away, even ones you really wouldn't expect.

Also we were all aware that there were some swingers on the married patch.

And of course my Ex used to hear the rumours at coffee morning ect. And she used to tell me the gossip. Then in the space of that time I caught wind of two rumours about her in the times I was deployed. I did not believe them in the slightest, I trusted her. However in hindsight the fact she cheated on me and ran of with someone else plus a load of other iffy stuff that came out in the wash makes me question if I was incorrect on my assertions of her innocence to the rumours. After all one of them was told me in a very serious way by someone as a concern mate, but it wasn't his first hand information. Anyways that by the by. Ironically she wouldn't have needed to cheat when I was away. If she'd just said that she needed a bit of that while I was away I'd be fine with that.

In my experience things only seemed to get bitter and scandalous when sex becomes an out of marriage relationship. Seen some very ugly situations where full blown affairs have been found out over the years. It's brutal to see the effects and awkward to be around. But these have all been proper full on affairs. Never seen a big one over someone simply shagging someone else's partner.

Mr

By *ornyj37Man
10 hours ago

Devon

Being from a naval town I have been invited to join a few wives while partners have been away and couples who want an extra guy ...

By *irldnCouple
10 hours ago

Brighton

"I only spent about 3 years of my service as a married man on quarter's before leaving. Of which the vast amount of that I was away. So not a huge experience of quarters life.

Definitely seen few guys popping in and out of neighbours homes and there was always the implication of it going on. Seemed often it wasn't cheating as such, more like it was consenting but not to be spoken about. Like do what what you like but don't tell me and make sure it's on the sly so others don't find out. Which to be fair with the nature of quarters life was difficult, eyes everywhere. I know some guys being told by the lads the rumours about their wife and them just being indifferent to it, as if it doesn't bother them if it were true. And to add ballance I have seen a surprising amount of serving men and women play away when away, even ones you really wouldn't expect.

Also we were all aware that there were some swingers on the married patch.

And of course my Ex used to hear the rumours at coffee morning ect. And she used to tell me the gossip. Then in the space of that time I caught wind of two rumours about her in the times I was deployed. I did not believe them in the slightest, I trusted her. However in hindsight the fact she cheated on me and ran of with someone else plus a load of other iffy stuff that came out in the wash makes me question if I was incorrect on my assertions of her innocence to the rumours. After all one of them was told me in a very serious way by someone as a concern mate, but it wasn't his first hand information. Anyways that by the by. Ironically she wouldn't have needed to cheat when I was away. If she'd just said that she needed a bit of that while I was away I'd be fine with that.

In my experience things only seemed to get bitter and scandalous when sex becomes an out of marriage relationship. Seen some very ugly situations where full blown affairs have been found out over the years. It's brutal to see the effects and awkward to be around. But these have all been proper full on affairs. Never seen a big one over someone simply shagging someone else's partner.

Mr"

Learned a new term recently = ENM (ethical non-monogamy).

If people have a more relaxed attitude to sex and can trust their partner to keep things physical and not get emotional attachment(s) then this could work for people who are away a lot (like in the forces) without damaging a loving relationship. Recognise the need to be fulfilled physically but hold the emotions for your partner.

By *uckingFutzMan
10 hours ago

Plymouth

Yep been there done that,, the neighbours wife - often babysat for her and she would come home from a night out with the girls and we'll you know lol

By *tevenTellyCouple
3 hours ago

Newmarket

Long ago she cheated while I was away in the military.

Caused me to learn alot about myself, including that I liked watching her work other men.

Been happily together for 21 years and the 14 years after that happened have been even better.

By *ococockMan
3 hours ago

Newcastle

"Hi, I was in the RAF when I was married to my first wife. We lived in Married Quarters on the two stations I was stationär at. She had affairs was a number of other guys on both stations. Have other guys in the forces wives cheated, or have you cheated with a wife whose husband was in the forces? "

Its extremely common

By *iaandjamesCouple
2 hours ago

West Midlands

I have friends in the military who all say the same thing - fellow squaddies would take a bullet for you, but will still sleep with your wife as soon as your back is turned.

By *upersonic SamMan
2 hours ago

wigan

Been there but didn’t know at the time. Fresh out of training, rugby club and went back to mine with a much older lady. Fucked for about 6 months before I saw her at a works BBQ with her husband who was my boss. Turned out he was cuck and had told her to fuck me, long before I knew swinging existed. Turned out she was being fucked by most of the squadron.

By *hilMyThrobMan
2 hours ago

Glasgow

Was in the army and met my ex nearly 20 years ago. I have no idea how many times she cheated while I was away.

If I'm honest I have no idea how many times she cheated in total but I think I would be underestimating if I said it wasn't in the double digits.

She's in a relationship with someone on here that was one of them so good luck to them.

By *enny smudgeMan
2 hours ago

Reading

I used to fuck a guys wife (with permission) and then she'd send him photos in the Bluey's (mailing system).

By *he Silver FuxMan
2 hours ago

Uttoxeter

"I have friends in the military who all say the same thing - fellow squaddies would take a bullet for you, but will still sleep with your wife as soon as your back is turned."

Still best mates though! 😂

By *ldergent2512Man
1 hour ago

Travel a lot to Plymouth

Have known it to happen and more so when guys that are in navy, as they say girl in every port it use to be back in the day, or as some would say 12 miles off land it's any hole a goal. Also as they also said females on board theses days.

By *hilMyThrobMan
20 minutes ago

Glasgow

Don't forget the naafi chicks....

Post new Message to Thread