Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

How did it start?

Jump to newest

By *erICorknow OP   Couple
2 days ago

cork

For us, my wife told me about a 3 some she had when she was younger, I loved hearing about it.

Then one night the opportunity presented and we ended up with a women.

Happed sporadically since!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rnoldZiffelMan
2 days ago

Leinster

Great that your lovely lady chose to share her memory of that adventure with you.

I suspect many 'straight' wives have had bi encounters but somehow banish them from their memories as if, in the 21st century, there should be some shame attached. I blame the nuns myself;)

By *lthomasMan
2 days ago

wolves

A long long time ago in a galaxy far far away…..

So my girlfriend giving somebody a blow job without them knowing I was watching. Got hugely turned on by it, spoke to her about my feelings and within a month we found out that swinger clubs exist and decided to try one.

By *lthomasMan
2 days ago

wolves

[Removed by poster at 17/09/24 23:05:07]

By *pslad99Man
2 days ago

colchester

Was listening to someone in a pub who had a mmf got me interested.

By *andSxxCouple
1 hour ago

Birmingham

We owe the first opportunity to the couple next door.. At a friendly meeting, they asked us what we would say to a full swap meeting.... It worked out well , and thence we like this lifestyle.

By *aveyBoyABCMan
55 minutes ago

Heage

Mine was in last year of Uni. Moved into into a house with a female lodger. Whilst d*unk she told me that she was fucking old men. I then entered into her world and started watching them without the guys knowledge at our house. It was immensely exciting watching them together, and it piqued my interest.

By *jk1978Couple
52 minutes ago

Cheshire

We were on a night out in Manchester a couple of years ago after few drinks started taking about our sex life and as we had been together since we were 21 and what could we do to spice things up thought about a strip club looked at adult entertainment online seen Cupids and we decided to go there and then, it was the most amazing night had our first experience with a sexy woman there was a good looking guy watching and politely ask if he could join in so we started as a 3 some end in a four some and a week later we joined here

By *ananas57Couple
41 minutes ago

lake ariel

My hubby said I gave great bj’s and I should share my talent, so I did

By *bxanfCouple
36 minutes ago

Inside your walls

[Removed by poster at 19/09/24 17:54:02]

By *oveseams69Man
32 minutes ago

durham

A guy told me while working at night a couple just approached him and ask him to join him, I got aroused from that moment on wards I’ve been hooked since I was 26 I’m now 50 and still love every second of it

By *bcplCouple
3 minutes ago

Aberdeenshire

"My hubby said I gave great bj’s and I should share my talent, so I did "

Haha pretty much the same for us

Post new Message to Thread