Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Gangbangs

Jump to newest

By *isfits behaving badly OP   Couple
3 days ago

Coventry

Watching straight gangbangs (films and in person at clubs/greedy girl events) and noticed how good the cooperation and teamwork is between the guys is. Obviously I get the aim is for everyone to be fulfilled but to main focus being to totally and completely spoil the lady with attention and cocks.

My question is how do you achieve this good teamwork between the guys? My understanding is often these guys are strangers to each other prior?

So is this teamwork, respect for each other and fairness just something innate to guys? Or is there an art to finding the guys this comes natural to?

Does it always happen or has anyone had any experiences of the guys not gelling or working well together? Maybe some character clashes or arguments between guys?

How do you pick/vet the right guys and know if they'll work well together? Do you look for recommendations or signs/track record of experience in this scenario? Or is it totally luck of the draw?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple
2 days ago

wonderland.

It's better with a group of guys that have experienced

..I've certainly had guys that don't gell well. In big numbers you always get the odd guy that doesn't share well.

To be fair the perfect gb rarely happens when it's all strangers.. Much better when it's a group that know each other

Cali

By *amieLDN22Man
2 days ago

London

Well, I've organised a few and also helped out and joined other groups on here.

Usually, I have a core group of guys I've bonded that are friends of mine at this point. That's easy for me. Guys I've met at various clubs and parties. Guys who have the same temperament as me. Calm and laid back. A good sense of humour is a bonus.

But I do enjoy getting complete strangers together to test my ability to judge a character.

You sometimes get the odd hogger or problematic character. I've had an individual who turned up d*unk and was asked to leave immediately. I've been to meets where one guy hogs all the girls. No one likes that guy and he never gets invited again.

Majority of guys are respectful and love sharing. Majority of meets happen without major issues. The biggest hurdle is getting people to show up. The actual meet is the easy part.

Experience is everything. The more GBs you do the better you get.

If you are organising, best way to approach this is to check veris and look for experience, reliability, punctuality and honesty. Communication is key. If the communication is not good then that person is unlikely to show up.

By *ot_spicedCouple
2 days ago

Queenstown

Helps to have a hubby that takes control and keeps the guys on track.

We've found that you sometimes get guys who are very self centered and a detriment to the natural vibe. One had to be ejected for the good of the team, but most will just take the hint and chill.

In fairness I don't notice any organisation on his part, I'm far too busy

By *uckslut and MCouple
2 days ago

Poole

"Helps to have a hubby that takes control and keeps the guys on track.

We've found that you sometimes get guys who are very self centered and a detriment to the natural vibe. One had to be ejected for the good of the team, but most will just take the hint and chill.

In fairness I don't notice any organisation on his part, I'm far too busy"

Exactly this. My Mr takes control and directs the play. Verbally encouranging them, moving them on if they are hogging, and giving instructions to likes ect.

By *ornyj37Man
19 hours ago

Devon

I arrange them and have a group who knows each other and play together with ladies or couples. It works because we show respect and understanding and glean what the lady wants before we meet...it's an amazing experience !

By *iveshowcouple2Couple
19 hours ago

Glasgow

I (hubby) manage crowd control. It’s almost like managing traffic control at a busy road junction. lol

I suggest to my wife different positions and offer her to the guys. If she is getting tired and needs a breather I make it happen. When the time is just about up I let the guys know to cum and where.

Some guys get a bit too excited and don’t listen but to be fair most are just happy to be involved.

Strangely my favourite but is once it’s all over with my wife lying exhausted and drenched in sweat from the activity. Still naked but relaxed and happy with her body soaked in cum just chatting with everyone.

Post new Message to Thread