Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

This site is scam ??

Jump to newest

By *ike9199 OP   Man
3 days ago

northampton

Hi there ,i try for 3,4 months to meet me first fab experience but nobody reply in couples(MF-FF) and single F ,i want to know if this site is real or is a scam here?because i receive almost 200 messages per day only from gays profile but not any single couples or women reply ,,i have meets from real life ,(pubs,facebook,tinder)but not any meet from here ,is this site for real ???i am very transparent i not hide anithink my profile is with face pictures...i want tocknow if this site is real or not becuae icwant to do a podcast and i dont want to say wrong information about this site

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *tticusukMan
3 days ago

Formby

"Hi there ,i try for 3,4 months to meet me first fab experience but nobody reply in couples(MF-FF) and single F ,i want to know if this site is real or is a scam here?because i receive almost 200 messages per day only from gays profile but not any single couples or women reply ,,i have meets from real life ,(pubs,facebook,tinder)but not any meet from here ,is this site for real ???i am very transparent i not hide anithink my profile is with face pictures...i want tocknow if this site is real or not becuae icwant to do a podcast and i dont want to say wrong information about this site "

Your profile says you’ve been verified by meet. You can therefor surely answer your own question.

Your ego might not be able to take this but you’ve just not interested anyone enough to get a meet.

Don’t cry too hard.

Reply privately

By *leanor1717Woman
3 days ago

Gillingham

Yes, it is very much real.

Reply privately

By *tticusukMan
3 days ago

Formby

Also I would say you have a ban incoming

Reply privately

By *r decoratorMan
3 days ago

new Milton

It can be quite

Reply privately

By *trawberryPearCouple
3 days ago

Essex

“Toxiq_boy” would be a red flag for us possibly putting others off

Reply privately

By *eandmrsjones69Couple
3 days ago

Middle England

If you are receiving messages then you know it's real.

If couples don't respond, maybe just maybe, they don't want to meet you; that doesn't mean they don't meet other people.

OP: Try not to cry to much into your milk.

Reply privately

By *ike9199 OP   Man
3 days ago

northampton

Is my nickname ....from 20 years my firends give me this nam in a game......can be this the reason what can mean that sorry

Reply privately

By *trawberryPearCouple
3 days ago

Essex

"Is my nickname ....from 20 years my firends give me this nam in a game......can be this the reason what can mean that sorry "

It’s naked you sound like a want to be ganster. We are talking to a guy called “nice smelling gent”. Far more appealing wouldn’t you say!

Reply privately

By *trawberryPearCouple
3 days ago

Essex

*makes

Reply privately

By *teveanddebsCouple
3 days ago

Norwich

That will be thrilling podcast.

20 minutes of a single guy whining about not getting a meet on Fab.

Reply privately

By *limeyoMan
3 days ago

Oswestry

I have wondered the same.

I definitely think some of it is real, but I’m convinced there are some fake profiles too to huck you in

Reply privately

By *rsKOTCTWoman
3 days ago

Leeds

Yes this site is real & yes people meet.

Now if you want to put some effort in (most don't) there's organized socials & clubs, meets are much easier there & that magical verification is easy to get too.

Generally (not all) the people that moan they can't meet don't make any effort and usually spam cocks in the hope someone will look and think yeah I'll sit iny that (never going to happen).

You get out what you put in.

Replies to messages - your a bloke in a sea of 173030 blokes, stand out, make your message polite & not some sleeze.

Reply privately

By *ike9199 OP   Man
3 days ago

northampton

I am not crying 😅😅but this look so strange ..i got a lot messages from gay people but not single one from a couple or single women,, yes there i was on a privat party so i meet that guy who is gay and have some fun there with some womens and he see me there .. and that guy told me about this site ....but here is look very quiet...look like in real life is more fun i was post this to see if this site is real or not...

Reply privately

By *ike9199 OP   Man
3 days ago

northampton

Is more subjects about more sites...we try to make people to not be scamed anymore

Reply privately

By *ike9199 OP   Man
3 days ago

northampton

Omg no i am not a gangster ....jesus.... i just try to worn people to not be scamed anymore we do a podcast soon not now whel i will have all information ....so many people are scamed in internet about some sites...sorry if i look like that but i am not a gangster i am loory driver normal like people like you 🙂

Reply privately

By *ike9199 OP   Man
3 days ago

northampton

Already done this,maybe i am to ugly 😄🫠

Reply privately

By *riarfuckMan
3 days ago

Wednesbury

"That will be thrilling podcast.

20 minutes of a single guy whining about not getting a meet on Fab.

"

Sounds very much like another self entitled one to me.

Reply privately

By *urvyCuckoldressWoman
3 days ago

Scunthorpe

Try putting some information about what you offer to couples and single females, what are you looking for?

Your profile is quite basic and doesn’t give anyone any idea what you have to offer.

Get yourself onto the forums and attend socials and think about finding a local club. Go find what you are looking for rather than waiting for it landing at your feet.

Reply privately

By *ike9199 OP   Man
3 days ago

northampton

I done a lots efort with my profile and i very polite with everybody i need to see how i can block that person ,not have so muche experience with this settings site i will checm thank you so much

Reply privately

By *urvyCuckoldressWoman
3 days ago

Scunthorpe

"I done a lots efort with my profile and i very polite with everybody i need to see how i can block that person ,not have so muche experience with this settings site i will checm thank you so much "

I’ve read your profile. You don’t have any information about what you offer. You say about being happy to have a social but other than that, nothing much.

Look at some other single guy’s profiles and take some notes then put some effort into rewriting.

Reply privately

By *ike9199 OP   Man
3 days ago

northampton

It already in my profile....but not have meet nobody ... only gay people i can meet 😅😅a lot write me rveryday but not into...for this i am think here is scam or fake profile...because is imposible to not meet somebdoy ,in real life i meet in tinder and but here look strange...only gay write me and my settings it open for couples and single womens ,i just receive a lot messages from single men tokd me same think ...

Reply privately

By *ike9199 OP   Man
3 days ago

northampton

Why ???

Reply privately

By *r Mrs FuckableCouple
3 days ago

Stoke

200 messages a day from men? Way to go fella, you're doing better than we are 👍

Reply privately

By *eathrowladMan
3 days ago

flitwick

You have to understand the site is outnumbered by single lads, flooding couples an single ladies with messages. It is what it is, just stay patient an maybe attend a few clubs to get yourself known

Reply privately

By *eathrowladMan
3 days ago

flitwick

"200 messages a day from men? Way to go fella, you're doing better than we are 👍"

Haha, yeah true I don’t even get messages from men, which I’m happy about of course, but it is a minefield for single lads

Reply privately

By *vaRose43Woman
3 days ago

Forest of Dean

Ok for me I’d pass your profile by as it doesn’t tell me anything about you.

What do you want? Like? Dislike? What do you enjoy? What about you makes you worth messaging?

Reply privately

By *vaRose43Woman
3 days ago

Forest of Dean

Oh and you can cut out the single guys messaging you using your mail filters if it’s becoming an issue

Reply privately

By *ike9199 OP   Man
3 days ago

northampton

I got a descreption a big text say there what i am looking for ...i got face pictures i am not hidding....what i nedd to do more ...

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

3 days ago

O o O oo

"Omg no i am not a gangster ....jesus.... i just try to worn people to not be scamed anymore we do a podcast soon not now whel i will have all information ....so many people are scamed in internet about some sites...sorry if i look like that but i am not a gangster i am loory driver normal like people like you 🙂"

If you use the reply and quote option people can see who you are answering

So what type of scam do you think is going on here?

Reply privately

By *ike9199 OP   Man
3 days ago

northampton

I will check that in settings i think so ,but anyway when i check medsages no single womens or couples write so for this i am thinking if this site is for gay people only or if for scamers same..

Reply privately

By *imply DeeWoman
3 days ago

Wherever

Where can I listen to the podcast?

Reply privately

By *teveanddebsCouple
3 days ago

Norwich

"I got a descreption a big text say there what i am looking for ...i got face pictures i am not hidding....what i nedd to do more ..."

Use Reply+Quote and we will know what you are replying to.

Reply privately

By *ernow1982Man
3 days ago

Plymouth

Main thing is, you're one of thousands of single men on a site predominantly made for swinging couples.

Sure, there are some who might be looking for an additional man to join them, but they have a huge pool of options to choose from.

If you've created a decent and informative profile, put yourself out there and lowered your expectations, then it's just a matter of time, patience and luck.

If you get lots of men contacting you, then sort out your mail filters. You can block specific people from being able to contact you. The site help is a wealth of useful information.

Reply privately

By *ike9199 OP   Man
3 days ago

northampton

Because i have not meet nobody here but i meet in other places like tinder,threesome ,that app definetly is not a scam ,some people are telling me to fill up more information already i have deacreption...i am very transparent here nothink to hide i think is more important to prove more like bla bla a big text from 200 words ...

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

3 days ago

O o O oo

"I will check that in settings i think so ,but anyway when i check medsages no single womens or couples write so for this i am thinking if this site is for gay people only or if for scamers same.."

You can block single men from mailing you here if the mails are unwanted.

https://www.fabswingers.com/my/filters

You have to make yourself stand out for people to notice you. That includes your profile and any mails you send. but you still won't be everyones cup of tea.

Maybe try a social/ club if that's your thing or stick around in the forum / chatroom and see if you get noticed that way.

Reply privately

By *h3rry Bomb80Man
3 days ago

Solihull

🍼

Reply privately

By *ike9199 OP   Man
3 days ago

northampton

Thank you sir!! I will check the settings from this site ..no so much experience here with this site ... but try to find site with scam same because i am looking for help people to not be scammed same is not only about this l we are looking for more site...yes a lot singke guys write me they don t meet here ...now i can understand this site is very poor in this fir single guy ,is better if you are a couple to have meets here

Reply privately

By *ike9199 OP   Man
3 days ago

northampton

Omg you like to suck sorry not into 😅

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

3 days ago

O o O oo

"Thank you sir!! I will check the settings from this site ..no so much experience here with this site ... but try to find site with scam same because i am looking for help people to not be scammed same is not only about this l we are looking for more site...yes a lot singke guys write me they don t meet here ...now i can understand this site is very poor in this fir single guy ,is better if you are a couple to have meets here "

People not interested in mailing you doesn't make a scam site. They just don't want to mail you.

Reply privately

By *lovetoowatchMan
3 days ago

Sheffield

Can i get a link please.

"Good guys cum last" "No real swinger's here because no body wants to meet and its not my fault that they don't know how good I am" "im a gentleman and a scholar no one appreciates me"

Reply privately

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple
3 days ago

wonderland.

I met plenty of people here when I was a single guy, including my lovely wife to be

Mr

Reply privately

By *ike9199 OP   Man
3 days ago

northampton

Working now?

Ok ,still need to learn about this ,thank you

Reply privately

By *he Silver FuxMan
3 days ago

Uttoxeter

"Because i have not meet nobody here but i meet in other places like tinder,threesome ,that app definetly is not a scam ,some people are telling me to fill up more information already i have deacreption...i am very transparent here nothink to hide i think is more important to prove more like bla bla a big text from 200 words ..."

It’s for real bro. I get loads of punani.

It’s just that… this isn’t actually a ‘sex’ site… it’s a Swingers site, it’s a subtle difference and your expectations are not real, I don’t know what you’ve been told. It’s like… if you are into guys then Grind R will be better, If you get more sex elsewhere and nothing on here then you know what to do…

Reply privately

By *h3rry Bomb80Man
3 days ago

Solihull

Next thread …. 🥱

Reply privately

By *ike9199 OP   Man
3 days ago

northampton

Nice that it great !!enjoy

Reply privately

By *reekNyouMan
3 days ago

London

"Hi there ,i try for 3,4 months to meet me first fab experience but nobody reply in couples(MF-FF) and single F ,i want to know if this site is real or is a scam here?because i receive almost 200 messages per day only from gays profile but not any single couples or women reply ,,i have meets from real life ,(pubs,facebook,tinder)but not any meet from here ,is this site for real ???i am very transparent i not hide anithink my profile is with face pictures...i want tocknow if this site is real or not becuae icwant to do a podcast and i dont want to say wrong information about this site "

You're literally meet verified what are you on about? Unless a mate of yours gave you that and you haven't actually met anyone

Reply privately

By *un guy300Man
3 days ago

Carmarthen

It is definitely not, yes it is hard to get a meet, but go out for a night and see how hard it is to get a date, just because people are on here, does not mean they will go and fuck anyone

Reply privately

By *ike9199 OP   Man
3 days ago

northampton

I am not into gay people,i am straight,,i like this lifestyle swingers!!!normaly i am looking to meet somebody to make a couple and enjoy like others couples ,but is very strange because here is not meet in this site but already i see now why

Reply privately

By *exxyyDy11Man
3 days ago

North West

It isn't a scam, if you want a meet. I recommend going to a club or going to a big social event and making connections. Just be patient.

Reply privately

By *cnugatugMan
3 days ago

Chatham

After trying to decipher the op thread. I have come to the conclusion that op thinks this is a scam site, although his profile states a verification by meet.

No my friend this isn't a scam site this is a swinging site. I wonder if perhaps you have joined the wrong site by mistake as you say you have no problems meeting via other social outlets but yet here is a no go zone.

Maybe leave this place and continue your winning streak in the pubs

Reply privately

By *ernow1982Man
3 days ago

Plymouth

To be fair, I think other places and apps are more of a scam. I've used many over the years and none are as honest as Fab.

Tinder, and the likes of, prey upon people by using manipulative and exploitative methods, hiding even the most basic of functions behind a ridiculously overpriced paywall.

At least here, you can do so much more, for a fraction of the cost and speak to more real people. The forums are proof of just how real this place is.

Another place I used to visit, ended up just being full of fake profiles and spam in the forums/diaries. The admin here are very active and always looking to make it a better experience for everyone.

Reply privately

By *ike9199 OP   Man
3 days ago

northampton

I not say i need to fuck everyone ...but i got couples months here and no meet with single womens or couples only gay people write me ..but i am not into gays... but thanks for your answer

Reply privately

By *cnugatugMan
3 days ago

Chatham

"Yes this site is real & yes people meet.

Now if you want to put some effort in (most don't) there's organized socials & clubs, meets are much easier there & that magical verification is easy to get too.

Generally (not all) the people that moan they can't meet don't make any effort and usually spam cocks in the hope someone will look and think yeah I'll sit iny that (never going to happen).

You get out what you put in.

Replies to messages - your a bloke in a sea of 173030 blokes, stand out, make your message polite & not some sleeze.

"

This

Reply privately

By *cnugatugMan
3 days ago

Chatham

"Hi there ,i try for 3,4 months to meet me first fab experience but nobody reply in couples(MF-FF) and single F ,i want to know if this site is real or is a scam here?because i receive almost 200 messages per day only from gays profile but not any single couples or women reply ,,i have meets from real life ,(pubs,facebook,tinder)but not any meet from here ,is this site for real ???i am very transparent i not hide anithink my profile is with face pictures...i want tocknow if this site is real or not becuae icwant to do a podcast and i dont want to say wrong information about this site

You're literally meet verified what are you on about? Unless a mate of yours gave you that and you haven't actually met anyone"

or his second profile

Reply privately

By *onynhannahMan
3 days ago

WHITBY

If your very patient then site can work for single men. The fact there are millions of us and very few couples or females makes things very difficult. It's a cockfest really

Reply privately

By *cnugatugMan
3 days ago

Chatham

"I not say i need to fuck everyone ...but i got couples months here and no meet with single womens or couples only gay people write me ..but i am not into gays... but thanks for your answer "

Im starting to not believe anything you say tbh, 10 months on here, 1 face to face meet, a cam meet, pics that look like generic fb posts and a bio that really doesn't sell yourself.

Maybe tinder is more for you

Reply privately

By *hil most chillMan
3 days ago

London & Europe

This is my favourite thread ever I think

Reply privately

By *he Silver FuxMan
3 days ago

Uttoxeter

"I not say i need to fuck everyone ...but i got couples months here and no meet with single womens or couples only gay people write me ..but i am not into gays... but thanks for your answer "

My mistake, I thought because you had left your message filters open for men you liked cock too. To stop those pesky horny men from messaging you, change your filters

Reply privately

By *ustjim123Man
3 days ago

bedworth

200 messages per day

Reply privately

By *lowupdollTV/TS
3 days ago

S. Herts

"200 messages per day "

Clearly drowning in cock.

Reply privately

By *electableicecreamMan
3 days ago

The West

Mike. Your profile bio is not good. Many people have told you this so it's important to take the feedback

There is not enough information about you. Where is your personality? Many guys have better bios and still don't get a reply to messages.

Messaging doesn't work for most guys. There's too many guys.

If you are serious about joining the lifestyle then look for events and attend those.

If you don't make any changes. Nothing will change for you.

Reply privately