Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Would you do it or refuse to...

Jump to newest

By *ruiseshipGuy OP   Man
4 days ago

Basingstoke Hampshire England UK

I have a unique situation I have been hesitant to act on xx. My gf wants me to have a affair where she has to fight for my love. Would you do this. We normally have a open relationship but this seems different.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ot scot bunsMan
4 days ago

carnoustie

"I have a unique situation I have been hesitant to act on xx. My gf wants me to have a affair where she has to fight for my love. Would you do this. We normally have a open relationship but this seems different."

Nope sounds like a trap that mate

By *ezandCCouple
4 days ago

Telford

No way, sounds like a mess and not fair on the 3rd party either

By *tickler2000Man
4 days ago

St Agnes

That's a can of worms best left unopened

By *r PantyMan
4 days ago

Morpeth

I'd be looking for a new girlfriend - sounds like she's going to do you over.

By *atyric0nMan
4 days ago

Ipswich

What could possibly go wrong?

By *opinovMan
4 days ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

"I have a unique situation I have been hesitant to act on xx. My gf wants me to have a affair where she has to fight for my love. Would you do this. We normally have a open relationship but this seems different."

Do you have a rabbit?.. and/or has she recently bought handcuffs and a sledgehammer?

By *lowupdollTV/TS
4 days ago

S. Herts

Cheryl?!

By *end1Man
4 days ago

southend on sea

Hmmmmm let me think for a moment. .... no no no no keep it as a fantasy it will end in disaster!!

4 days ago

I think your right

By *ucka39Man
4 days ago

Newcastle

Nah, if you need to fight to prove the love it's not natural love

You're not committed equally

By *rand Central CoupleCouple
4 days ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 15/09/24 18:31:27]

By *our TV fantasyTV/TS
4 days ago

Waterloo, Liverpool

You might as well look. She's looking for an excuse to dump you not fight for you.

By *IXEN200Woman
4 days ago

newcastle upon tyne

Sounds like an excuse to end things to me, you need to sit her down and as what's going on and why

By *carlettxWoman
4 days ago

Essex

"I have a unique situation I have been hesitant to act on xx. My gf wants me to have an affair where she has to fight for my love. Would you do this. We normally have an open relationship but this seems different."

That sounds like a recipe for disaster

By *weetCruellaWoman
3 days ago

somewhere sweet and sour

Do you want an affair? Lol if not then no would be the simple answer ... if you do, go for it but don't expect the outcome to be positive

If she's never asked for it before then why now?

By *cnugatugMan
3 days ago

Chatham

Can only see it ending in heartbreak and it wouldnt be hers dude if you cherish your relationship keep that as fantasy

Trust me been in that situation myself and it ended in my 5 year relationship ending and her going off with the other fella dont make the same mistake I did

By *tticusukMan
3 days ago

Formby

Seems like this should be in the stories section filed under jackanory

3 days ago

Wow didn't expect that x so we had a big chat last night. We had one rule no ex partners she has just told me that her family tell her I remind them of her ex fiancee and she's just with me because of that. She refused that was the case and 100% wants what we have. However while i was away for work she met up with him had sex and felt nothing but regret and now knows she has no feelings for him. She has begged for forgiveness. This rule was there as both of us had bad experiences with partners going back to exes and now I don't know what to do. 24 hours ago I was happy now I have no idea. If I stay with her would she think less of me and do something like this again or there's the option to leave someone I love. Swinging was her thing but didn't really meet often mainly social club nights.

By *weetCruellaWoman
3 days ago

somewhere sweet and sour

Ahhh there's always a story behind a story. So she's wanting you to have an affair to even it out. In my personal opinion, she wants to feel less guilty. I'm sorry but no amount of history money or experience would lead me to go sleep with an ex.

He is an ex for a reason. No doubt you feel betrayed and rightly so.

Once a cheat, always a cheat. No exceptions... harsh sorry but I do tend to speak my mind lol

By *hil most chillMan
3 days ago

London & Europe

Fight as in fistfight? If so, I'm IN

Post new Message to Thread