Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Hot wife drop off

Jump to newest

By *eedsmale36 OP   Man
1 week ago

Leeds

That pre-meet feeling, when you know hubby is dropping her at your hotel and collecting her later.

I love the anticipation, naked in the hotel room, peeping through the spy hole when she knocks on the door.

Letting her in and that first embrace and kiss as her hands wander.

Let’s hear which other hot wives / couples love the build up pre-meet and what you like about it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ina-27Couple
1 week ago

london

See im different im the husband but the pre meet drop her off is so good knowing another guy is going to be stretching her

By *yeSureMan
1 week ago

Glasgow

I’m sure there will be a range of preferences. I’d prefer the Mrs chatted up in front of me, so I could watch the build up, the anticipation, the outcome

By *eedsmale36 OP   Man
1 week ago

Leeds

"See im different im the husband but the pre meet drop her off is so good knowing another guy is going to be stretching her "

Does she look forward to it, do you reclaim her immediately you get home or in the car after pick up ?

By *eedsmale36 OP   Man
1 week ago

Leeds

"I’m sure there will be a range of preferences. I’d prefer the Mrs chatted up in front of me, so I could watch the build up, the anticipation, the outcome "

There is no right or wrong, just what’s enjoyable

By *wingaway38Man
1 week ago

Sheffield

I'd love that for my mrs

By *ina-27Couple
1 week ago

london

I wait until we get home and have great sex as she tells me details she usually feels very loose fucking her

By *eedsmale36 OP   Man
1 week ago

Leeds

"I'd love that for my mrs"

Plenty of men do, thankfully

By *eirdscienceMan
1 week ago

Postwick

Dropped mine off a few times and she never looks like she did when I drop her off to the pick up lol

By *eedsmale36 OP   Man
1 week ago

Leeds

"Dropped mine off a few times and she never looks like she did when I drop her off to the pick up lol"

As long as she’s smiling

By *eterinpantiesukMan
1 week ago

southam

"

As long as she’s smiling "

mine looks like the cat that got the cream

never believe that you cant have your cake and eat it

By *omRachCouple
1 week ago

Wirral

We found a guy on here years ago and there were occasions when he would text her to come and meet him at 'their place'. She would come and whisper into my ear 'he wants to see me'.

She would then go and get prepared and ready to his request and I would drive her over to meet him. On arrival we would get out of the car and he would walk out to meet us. He would walk up to me, shake my hand (as a thank you for bringing her) and then take her hand in his and head inside. Neither ever looked back.

I would then get in the car, drive home and wait for her to return after he dropped her close by (we never wanted him to know where we lived exactly). She would then come in and tell me what they did together - whilst I licked her pussy and then reclaimed her.

By *eekendVixenCouple
1 week ago

Leicester

I love dropping my hotwife off to be fucked by other men.

The first time we did it was through necessity (childcare cancelled) but I found I enjoyed it just as much as being there…

By *urenutsMan
1 week ago

waltham cross/Harrow HA1

"I love dropping my hotwife off to be fucked by other men.

The first time we did it was through necessity (childcare cancelled) but I found I enjoyed it just as much as being there…"

Would love that

By *eedsmale36 OP   Man
1 week ago

Leeds

"We found a guy on here years ago and there were occasions when he would text her to come and meet him at 'their place'. She would come and whisper into my ear 'he wants to see me'.

She would then go and get prepared and ready to his request and I would drive her over to meet him. On arrival we would get out of the car and he would walk out to meet us. He would walk up to me, shake my hand (as a thank you for bringing her) and then take her hand in his and head inside. Neither ever looked back.

I would then get in the car, drive home and wait for her to return after he dropped her close by (we never wanted him to know where we lived exactly). She would then come in and tell me what they did together - whilst I licked her pussy and then reclaimed her."

A win / win with everyone happy

By *eedsmale36 OP   Man
1 week ago

Leeds

"I love dropping my hotwife off to be fucked by other men.

The first time we did it was through necessity (childcare cancelled) but I found I enjoyed it just as much as being there…"

Stunning hot wife

By *hil153Man
1 week ago

Bournemouth

"I'd love that for my mrs"

Me too

By *eedsmale36 OP   Man
2 days ago

Leeds

Got a couple coming to my hotel tonight, she might come up alone while hubby waits in the bar, or he may come up with her.

The excitement is building nicely.

Post new Message to Thread