FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

How long swinging couples been together and is that one of reasons why you got in to swinging

Jump to newest

By *jk1978 OP   Couple
3 weeks ago

Cheshire

We have our 25 year anniversary today and got together at 21, got to 40s and discussed what experiences fantasies we wanted to try and wanted to spice things up, took a leap going to a club on a night out in Manchester and luckily had the most amazing 1st time experience at Cupids, and joined here shortly afterwards.

So couples how long were you together before entering this crazy world of swinging be interesting to know how and when it started

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *onkeyandBonesCouple
3 weeks ago

Staffordshire

We met each other on another site over 10 years ago and then joined fab as a couple and been enjoying the lifestyle ever since

By *andPextraCouple
3 weeks ago

North West

Watched a documentary about a swingers club on TV during lockdown and thought it would be a giggle to go. 40 odd club visits later, here we are

By *jk1978 OP   Couple
3 weeks ago

Cheshire

Great to hear others story’s

By *etsbenaughty69Couple
3 weeks ago

somewhere

Been married nearly 30yrs..

Hubby was into it when I met him..

Took a little backseat while the kids grew up then I joined him fully 8ish yr ago..

Mrs..

By *otwife and sexy beastCouple
3 weeks ago

rochester

25 years next May.

Our kids got older (as they do) and we found they needed us less and so we had more times on our hands. As we're not into line-dancing or bowls, we decided to take our fun outdoors. Whilst doing so, we were caught and it got us thinking about how much we actually enjoyed being caught.

So we talked about how much better (not to mention safer) it would be to be watched by people who wouldn't be offended and report us to the local constabulary (cringe).

And here we are.

HW

By *jk1978 OP   Couple
3 weeks ago

Cheshire

All interesting as everyone has different reasons

By *haringisCaring1208Couple
3 weeks ago

Lurgan

Been together 16 years, married 7.

Husband told me about his fantasy of watching me with another fella year and a half ago, bit surprised at first, but we talked about it a lot (we’ve always had good communication together). We decided to join here just see what goes on, and took the plunge for our first meet (mfm) nearly a year ago…and never looked back.

Have met a few single men, been to a social party and played with a couple since and it’s all been good fun so far

By *eyeYCouple
3 weeks ago

Nr Leicester

Together 4 years, swinging after 6 months.. Stemmed from an honest chat on Y's then bi curiosity and my previous experience of swinging as a single guy..

By *arryandhedgehogCouple
3 weeks ago

Thurrock

We’ve been together 2 years and we met via swinging doing it together as a couple was a natural progression, met our first couple after about 7 months

By *jk1978 OP   Couple
3 weeks ago

Cheshire

We are loving the responses

By *otwife and badhubbyCouple
3 weeks ago

up north

We got together 21 years ago and started swinging around 6 months into our relationship, we visited clubs back then but they were much busier than nowadays.

We had a very long break away with normal life, reactivated our account last winter to enjoy the scene again.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

3 weeks ago

East Sussex

We've been together coming up for 44 years. We started swinging about 15 years ago I think. It was just for a bit of fun really, nothing deep and meaningful

By *r Mrs FuckableCouple
3 weeks ago

Stoke

We met through a swinging club/Fab as 2 singles and have been together 6 years now

By *jk1978 OP   Couple
3 weeks ago

Cheshire

Thanks for all your comments

By *punk n gushCouple
3 weeks ago

walmer

Been together 27 years married for 25 been in the swinging scene on and off for all that time took time out to raise a family but now there all older have more time to enjoy naughty fun

By *r K and Mrs LCouple
3 weeks ago

Leicester

We have been together for 10years and it’s something that we have both always wanted to do.

By *issmorganWoman
3 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Happy anniversary op 🥂

I met my partner here 9 years ago,so slightly different for us, we knew we both wanted to stay in the lifestyle.

By *usty kayWoman
3 weeks ago

Burnham

10 year wedding anniversary next year. Went to our first club 8 or 9 months in.

We had both come out of previous marriages, I had intended in living the teenage years I had missed and enjoy being single for a year but fell in love too quickly. We decided it was an important thing to do as I had lived a very sheltered life.

Have taken time out over the years for real life stuff but are in this lifestyle for good

By *andT2023Couple
3 weeks ago

in the middle

Together 32 yrs

Swinging since 2008

By *jk1978 OP   Couple
3 weeks ago

Cheshire

All great insights

By *oots11Couple
3 weeks ago

wirral

15 years we thought it may be fun xx

By *otCouple3737Couple
3 weeks ago

Hull

Got together 6 months ago tomorrow 😊 started on fab 3 months ago 😈

By *orkshirecouple69 returnCouple
3 weeks ago

doncaster

I always wanted to swing but my ex wouldn’t even dream of it

When we split up I met another woman 8 weeks later within 4 weeks I’d told her my fantasies and wishes

We started swinging within a few weeks

Booked a holiday to Tenerife and walked into a club just for a look around

Our first time was with 3 other guys

Mmmmf

We have never looked back

I now consider myself a very lucky man

And married her

By *reasyMan
3 weeks ago

Caerphilly

"I always wanted to swing but my ex wouldn’t even dream of it

When we split up I met another woman 8 weeks later within 4 weeks I’d told her my fantasies and wishes

Mmmmf

And married her "

Honesty is always the best way forward and true swingers 😃😃😃

By *lueeyes3082Man
3 weeks ago

nr kettering

Mmmmf

And married her "

Good man fair play to you both

By *ecretLiaisonsCouple
3 weeks ago

Beccles

Been together 30 years, got into swinging after watch Louis Theroux weird weekends and deciding to give it a go.

The days of chat-rooms and dial up Internet

By *neeyedwillieMan
3 weeks ago

Darlington

Been with my wife 28 years. Couples profile listed in profile.

We got into swinging because 27 yeara ago she was fantasies about me with other women. Told me about it (didnt belive her) then asked me to do something about it, i wouldnt. Asked again and I jokingly told her to arrange it then.

So she asked her freind if she fancied a bit because she'd been complaining about being single and horny.

I was sent round thinking I was being set up....I wasn't. On my walk home I thought I had ended my relationship but nope, walked through the front door to my wife climbing the walls waiting to reclaim me.

So yeah, that was 27 years ago. Off to treat my wife to an all.girl orgy tonight so everything worked out great. Been nothing but an amazing addition to our lives.

By *olfandtazCouple
3 weeks ago

Bristol

I have been with taz for 2 and a half years now. I've always been into swinging and other things, taz wanted to explore it all hence why we are here

By *--And--SCouple
3 weeks ago

Birmingham

We've been together for 10 years and we're now going to go for our first club meet in 2 weeks to test the water

No experience, so complete newbies but something we've talked about for a long time now

By *aramel.desiresMan
3 weeks ago

Walton.

Mmmmf

And married her "

A very lucky man. Making a lot of us jealous.

By *usbandandktCouple
3 weeks ago

Basingstoke

Together 10 years and only got into it because we are pretty filthy and open minded, we have always talked about it from the beginning and don’t really see the harm of having some additional naughty escapades by adding another person as long as everyone is happy and has fun

2-3 years ago we thought as we had talked so much about it we’d give it a go and thankfully, so far, we have loved every minute

By *aughty Hubby n Sexy WifeCouple
3 weeks ago

Scarborough

Been married 26 years.

Been a fantasy of mine for years and when we finally discussed it start of 2020. Here we are 5 years later and still having fun. This is the extra naughty fun. Some don’t understand this is not really life if a fun extra.

We have met and made some fantastic friends and hopefully make more too.

Mr. 😄

By *aughtyTwosomeCouple
3 weeks ago

Kent

Been together 23 years and only started this a year ago, have always spoke about it for years but life, kids, work etc always got in our way but last year finally decided to dip our toe, and quickly followed buy a full on dive from the top board into the deep end 😈

Post new Message to Thread