Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

WAGS on the pull in the vanilla world

Jump to newest

By *etitehotwife4u OP   Couple
3 weeks ago

Wirral

We are looking for similar stag/vixen couples local to us for the girls to go out on vanilla nights on the pull. Also thought would he hot for the male halves to be sat at a table having a drink and watching pretending not to know them and see how far they can go with other men, flirting, kissing, fingering, sneaking off to the toilets and then jumping in a taxi. Maybe receiving text up dates, pics and videos later on, then the all important reclaim sex the next morning.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *as0046Man
3 weeks ago

stourbridge

We’ll have to keep eye on this 😏

3 weeks ago

Wirral

Yes hope we find some similar couples keen then we can update the forum how the naughty antics carried out

By *uksungCouple
3 weeks ago

wednesbury

Shame you're not closer. I like jen to go out on the pull can't with friends as they know us both.we have mentioned her getting a friend from here then they can do as they please.

By *otwife2002Couple
3 weeks ago

West Midlands

What an amazing idea..please keep us posted and in mind for this.

By *ockdown CockdownMan
3 weeks ago

mk/london

Would love to know which pub

By *ayd100Man
3 weeks ago

clitheroe

What a good idea

3 weeks ago

Wirral

"Shame you're not closer. I like jen to go out on the pull can't with friends as they know us both.we have mentioned her getting a friend from here then they can do as they please."

Yuksung & Hotwife2002 we have emailed you both. Are you both midlands? Be good for the 3 girls to go out together on the pull

By *playcoupleCouple
3 weeks ago

Newcastle

This sounds amazing

By *asycouple777Couple
3 weeks ago

bristol

This sounds great pity we so far away

Love the idea

By *oungukbull97Man
3 weeks ago

Manchester

"Also thought would he hot for the male halves to be sat at a table having a drink and watching pretending not to know them and see how far they can go with other men, flirting, kissing, fingering, sneaking off to the toilets and then jumping in a taxi."

This is something I've always wanted to try! Arranging with a couple to meet up somewhere. Me and the couple arriving separately and then the wife pretending like she isn't married.

Then taking her home with me while the husband goes home himself. And gets plenty of text, pic and video updates.

Post new Message to Thread