FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

older married ladies craving fun without hubbys knowledge ?

Jump to newest

By *ohn.s OP   Man
3 weeks ago

stockton

Hi I've recently chatted with a number of lovely " mature " ladies 55 plus who have found themselves in less than fulfilling relationships with their long term husbands and partners and who crave some extra marital stimulation , not necessarily sex with other men / ladies but often just flirtatious chat or soft swing fun ?

I'm wondering if three are lots more sexually neglected ladies out there looking for such discreet fun ?,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arry monk40Man
3 weeks ago

Telford

I'm always looking for them cum say hello

By *IG G77Man
3 weeks ago

GATLEY

I hope so

By *ohn.s OP   Man
3 weeks ago

stockton

Oh believe me I'm pretty sure there are lots of ladies out there in just that very predicament ..

I've chatted to one such lady earlier today who has tried everything to encourage her husband of 40 yrs to put a spark back into their sex life with no luck !!,

apparently his reply was .." arnt we a bit too old for all of that now " !..

quite sad really!.

at 63 she's still a very fit and attractive sexy lady ..wanting and deserving her hubbys attention .

By *IG G77Man
3 weeks ago

GATLEY

[Removed by poster at 29/08/24 15:09:38]

By *IG G77Man
3 weeks ago

GATLEY

"Oh believe me I'm pretty sure there are lots of ladies out there in just that very predicament ..

I've chatted to one such lady earlier today who has tried everything to encourage her husband of 40 yrs to put a spark back into their sex life with no luck !!,

apparently his reply was .." arnt we a bit too old for all of that now " !..

quite sad really!.

at 63 she's still a very fit and attractive sexy lady ..wanting and deserving her hubbys attention .

"

Id give her some attention for sure

By *ohn.s OP   Man
3 weeks ago

stockton

Thanks to the three ladies who have messaged privately , you know who you are .and thank you for your honesty ..and yes Julie ..you certainly are VERY naughty !!.

By *az699Man
3 weeks ago

pboro

I much prefer a mature lady

By *i fem huntersCouple
3 weeks ago

london

We love this........

By *andydan69Man
3 weeks ago

south west nr you mmm

Love this & would love to help if I can

By *ohn.s OP   Man
3 weeks ago

stockton

Glad you like !.

love to hear about your own experiences .

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

3 weeks ago

East Sussex

Any women who aren't getting sex at home should do what all the married men in the same position are advised.

By *shAsianMan
3 weeks ago

West Midlands

"Any women who aren't getting sex at home should do what all the married men in the same position are advised.

"

Agreed.. good response

By *ixedglcplsMan
3 weeks ago

england

Totally agreed on this

By *ames1970Man
3 weeks ago

london

Perfect love it

By *IG G77Man
3 weeks ago

GATLEY

Any ladies looking for this?

By *ervent X KissMan
3 weeks ago

Portsmouth

"Any women who aren't getting sex at home should do what all the married men in the same position are advised.

"

Leave?

By *ervent X KissMan
3 weeks ago

Portsmouth

Any ladies in the Hampshire /West Sussex area, looking for anything at all please feel free to message me.

By *as0046Man
3 weeks ago

stourbridge

Sounds interesting 😏

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

3 weeks ago

East Sussex

Leave?"

The standard advice seems to be leave, masturbate or talk. If it's a man...

By *as0046Man
3 weeks ago

stourbridge

Leave?

The standard advice seems to be leave, masturbate or talk. If it's a man...

"

Or get a blow up doll

By *rugent100Man
3 weeks ago

Malton

"Hi I've recently chatted with a number of lovely " mature " ladies 55 plus who have found themselves in less than fulfilling relationships with their long term husbands and partners and who crave some extra marital stimulation , not necessarily sex with other men / ladies but often just flirtatious chat or soft swing fun ?

I'm wondering if three are lots more sexually neglected ladies out there looking for such discreet fun ?,"

Tbf, I went through a rough patch at work and personally about 10 years ago, nothing too serious, but I just didn't think about sex and wasn't able to perform very well - stress mainly. She must have thought about it, or even done it. And i wish I'd have encouraged her to... she might have hung around then. Ladies must play if they need to.

By *IG G77Man
3 weeks ago

GATLEY

"Hi I've recently chatted with a number of lovely " mature " ladies 55 plus who have found themselves in less than fulfilling relationships with their long term husbands and partners and who crave some extra marital stimulation , not necessarily sex with other men / ladies but often just flirtatious chat or soft swing fun ?

I'm wondering if three are lots more sexually neglected ladies out there looking for such discreet fun ?,

Tbf, I went through a rough patch at work and personally about 10 years ago, nothing too serious, but I just didn't think about sex and wasn't able to perform very well - stress mainly. She must have thought about it, or even done it. And i wish I'd have encouraged her to... she might have hung around then. Ladies must play if they need to."

Yes they should play

By *neeyedwillieMan
3 weeks ago

Darlington

"

Exactly this.

The irresponsible people out there encouraging people to cheat, which extends far beyond Fab and into mainstream media currently (can point to a few daily mail articles supporting infidelity and one female journalist who advised it then cried when her husband divorced her) should be ashamed of themselves...

But they never are.

No wonder divorce rates are climbing again.

By *igT-Time-4-FunMan
3 weeks ago

Polis Paphos Cyprus till 17.10.24 Bedfordshire area HOTEL MEETS or a SOCIAL 1st Say hello

Lots of SEXUAUL neglected men in the same situation TBH.

I'm one.

Love the wife but ZERO.

Still able most the time.

Love anything tbh

But sex with someone else who is neglected to.

Can be the BEST SEX ever.

F.y.i

Yes the wife does know

BigT x

By *knick45Man
3 weeks ago

Bristol

I would love to chat to any older ladies I'm always here to listen help out if required x

By *aramel.desiresMan
3 weeks ago

Walton.

I'm actively looking for older women and married is fine.

By *pindrift20240Man
3 weeks ago

swanwick

yip, count me in too😁

By *oding1Man
3 weeks ago

marlow

Available but don't think there's many "older" ladies.

Post new Message to Thread