Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Women who send their husbands out to play

Jump to newest

By *usty kay OP   Woman
3 weeks ago

Burnham

This is a question to those women who send out messages to other women on behalf of their husband and the women who receive them.

As a single profile I've received these messages a couple of times asking if I would consider playing with her husband.

They always leave me feeling a bit uncomfortable but also really intrigued.

My question is do they ever work?

I'd love my husband to play more and if a message and endorsement from me would help I'm tempted to try but like I said when I receive them I'm never sure.

Ladies how does receiving one of these messages make you feel? Would you consider meeting a husband based on an initial message from the wife?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *cottyl1983Man
3 weeks ago

Tyne and Wear

Was it the wife that really messaged?

By *oyahandrussCouple
3 weeks ago

Nr Rugby

I Toyah have messaged regarding my hot husband genuinely this is my kink it is actually very difficult as most people don't believe it is the Mrs sending the messages 😐

By *reedyKWoman
3 weeks ago

Fife

I would instantly be thinking its not the wife and just a single guy trying a different approach to meet.

By *aysOfOurLivesCouple
3 weeks ago

Chigwell

"I Toyah have messaged regarding my hot husband genuinely this is my kink it is actually very difficult as most people don't believe it is the Mrs sending the messages 😐"

And …Is THIS really the wife sending THIS message 🤔 🤣

By *uskWandererMan
3 weeks ago

Ormskirk

With it being the internet and anyone can be anyone, or pretend to have consent from others... It's hard to believe something which feels not the norm.

I guess there are ways to confirm, wanting to have a call or even meet them together socially initially... But completely understand your trepidation

By *imply DeeWoman
3 weeks ago

Wherever

I often wonder if they’re actually from the woman. There’s no way of knowing, unless you engage in the conversation, and the husband is really hot (subjective).

By *usty kay OP   Woman
3 weeks ago

Burnham

"Was it the wife that really messaged?"

Always my first thought

By *oyahandrussCouple
3 weeks ago

Nr Rugby

"With it being the internet and anyone can be anyone, or pretend to have consent from others... It's hard to believe something which feels not the norm.

Toyah would totally be happy to confirm & chat on the phone

I guess there are ways to confirm, wanting to have a call or even meet them together socially initially... But completely understand your trepidation "

By *usty kay OP   Woman
3 weeks ago

Burnham

"I Toyah have messaged regarding my hot husband genuinely this is my kink it is actually very difficult as most people don't believe it is the Mrs sending the messages 😐"

My kink too. Have you had any success from it?

By *aomilatteCouple
3 weeks ago

Midlands

You may be better personally getting to know a Woman as a couple first. Many Women are conscious of, or have experienced drama from a couple and don't want it again.

By *usty kay OP   Woman
3 weeks ago

Burnham

"I would instantly be thinking its not the wife and just a single guy trying a different approach to meet. "

First thought that goes through my mind too. I don't like being this mistrusting

By *oyahandrussCouple
3 weeks ago

Nr Rugby

Toyah has always put in her messages she is happy to chat & confirm by phone and even a social drink.

By *usty kay OP   Woman
3 weeks ago

Burnham

"You may be better personally getting to know a Woman as a couple first. Many Women are conscious of, or have experienced drama from a couple and don't want it again. "

We have come to the conclusion that starting to get out together is really going to be the only way. Attending socials and clubs and meeting people in person. But we have young children and no childcare which is why we ended up meeting separately in the first place

By *ndrea54TV/TS
3 weeks ago

cambridge

Hi Kay, you're not the only one to get these sort of messages. Im always suspicious of them, The tell is in the verifications. I have met a guy on the request of his wife as his birthday present and then got to meet them after, but several have turned out to be the guy pretending to be the wife or a single guy on a couples profile.

By *usty kay OP   Woman
3 weeks ago

Burnham

"Toyah has always put in her messages she is happy to chat & confirm by phone and even a social drink."

But has it ever worked?

By *oyahandrussCouple
3 weeks ago

Nr Rugby

"I would instantly be thinking its not the wife and just a single guy trying a different approach to meet.

First thought that goes through my mind too. I don't like being this mistrusting "

Toyah thinks this is a great idea as getting to know the lady would actually turn her on more

By *reedyKWoman
3 weeks ago

Fife

"You may be better personally getting to know a Woman as a couple first. Many Women are conscious of, or have experienced drama from a couple and don't want it again. "

Yes this is also very true.

I would happily meet a couple socially first and then after having met and chatted about it then would be happy to go ahead.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
3 weeks ago

In a town full of colours

Personally, I don’t like them, it's very uncomfortable for me to tell a wife that I don't find her husband attractive. I much rather prefer to chat to the husband first, get the face pic swop out the way and then involve his wife in chats if need be. But tbf all the hothusbands I borrow, just come to me for a few hours and then go back to their wives for reclaim sex

By *oyahandrussCouple
3 weeks ago

Nr Rugby

"I Toyah have messaged regarding my hot husband genuinely this is my kink it is actually very difficult as most people don't believe it is the Mrs sending the messages 😐

My kink too. Have you had any success from it?"

Sadly no it's very difficult & even in clubs/parties most guys won't let their lady do this strangely they have no problems watching the ladies play lol

By *ong-leggedblondWoman
3 weeks ago

Next Door

I do like a hot husband scenario.

It's very difficult to find. All parties need to be in an agreement.

I had permission from the female to play with her man, but it turns out that she hated the idea. Thankfully, I picked up on the vib of this and never played with him while they were in a relationship.

I have seen and experienced that on a few occasions and it makes me very wary.

By *usty kay OP   Woman
3 weeks ago

Burnham

"I do like a hot husband scenario.

It's very difficult to find. All parties need to be in an agreement.

I had permission from the female to play with her man, but it turns out that she hated the idea. Thankfully, I picked up on the vib of this and never played with him while they were in a relationship.

I have seen and experienced that on a few occasions and it makes me very wary.

"

I get that. I have struggled in the past but more around my own insecurities and would have hated to put any one else in the middle of that. I am well past it now and have been lucky enough to see him with someone else in a full swap scenario and there is absolutely no jealousy involved any more, just plain hot lust.

He's working away a lot atm so has the perfect opportunity to play but he's not the guy that stands out on here and doesn't have the stomach for all the knock backs so doesn't try very hard.

Doesn't sound like me trying to help is a good idea either lol

By *usybusygirlWoman
3 weeks ago

Birmingham

Very lucky to be able to borrow a hot husband, he and his Mrs have single and couples profiles.Very very lucky 🤣😜

By *ay W. BeauWoman
3 weeks ago

Wolvo

I have been messaged by ladies and gents regarding meeting the male half of a couple alone. I politely decline.

As others have said i’m hard pressed to believe its genuine, often the attraction isn't there, i dislike the idea of being discussed over breakfast the next day.

I’d say Hothusbanding is niche kink. Theres so many single guys on fab to choose from picking a hot husband might not be high on the priority list (imho). Xxx

By *un beforeMan
3 weeks ago

london colney

Fake. Couple profiles. Don’t fall for it

By *usty kay OP   Woman
3 weeks ago

Burnham

"I have been messaged by ladies and gents regarding meeting the male half of a couple alone. I politely decline.

As others have said i’m hard pressed to believe its genuine, often the attraction isn't there, i dislike the idea of being discussed over breakfast the next day.

I’d say Hothusbanding is niche kink. Theres so many single guys on fab to choose from picking a hot husband might not be high on the priority list (imho). Xxx "

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

I know my husband can't offer somethings that may be important to other women so totally understand why they aren't priority meets for most. Most women i've interacted with don't find it kinky sending a guy back to their wife well used the same way guys seem to unfortunately.

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
3 weeks ago

Lincoln

They're not necessarily fake but I totally get the apprehension. When I have met solo it's largely been after a face to face meet between the both of us and the third person first, or off the back of my solo profile - thought that does point back to our couples one, and having verifications always helps.

LvM

By *issmorganWoman
3 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

My other half meets women and couples alone with my encouragement and blessing.

He has his own profile though and makes contact himself with anyone that he likes.

I take a back seat, but am available to chat to any lady or couple who wants to check it's all OK etc.

I don't think I'd like it from a couples profile, I have had it in the past, usually from profiles with not one pic of the man they've asked me to meet.

I chat to a couple of men who are in relationships and their partners are here too, with no issues though.

By *rangesmartieWoman
3 weeks ago

Devon

I'd want a video call pretty quickly to confirm

By *mmaleiaWoman
3 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

In my experience, they don’t come across as the female 1/2, they’re persistent, I can guarantee, if I asked for a social with both of them, the wife would be busy

By *andT2023Couple
3 weeks ago

in the middle

I get those messages on my solo profile ..but if thats what i want i would feel better making the approach myself .

Its strange because i am in a relationship where he goes out to play...but i wouldnt feel great sending messages to pimp him out . He has hus own profile and is free to approach whoever he likes.

By *usty kay OP   Woman
3 weeks ago

Burnham

Thank you all for sharing your thoughts and experiences.

My take away is to leave it well alone and leave him to it.

Those messages have never really sat well with me and it seems I'm far from the only one.

He does have his own profile which points to our couples profile which then points to my single profile too so anyone who wants to follow the trail can.

I will just have to hope he finds the strength to try harder and face the rejection in the hope that he does meet someone.

Clubs and socials should help if we can ever make them work

By *herealhotwifeCouple
3 weeks ago

Suffolk

A simple video call with the husband and wife will prove if it’s genuine x

By *alandNitaCouple
3 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

Anita would be happy to loan me out occasionally (just so she can watch Great british sewing Bee, and Who Do You Think You Are), but we would never approach women "offering" this service.

Cal

By *herrybakewellCouple
3 weeks ago

Staffordshire

My partner does this occasionally.

We always suggest the 3 of us meet initially just to show we're a genuine couple.

By *abonTedCouple
3 weeks ago

Midlands & Cheltenham

"I Toyah have messaged regarding my hot husband genuinely this is my kink it is actually very difficult as most people don't believe it is the Mrs sending the messages 😐

And …Is THIS really the wife sending THIS message 🤔 🤣 "

Is this really you sending this message…

By *usybusygirlWoman
3 weeks ago

Birmingham

Try me 😜😁

By *tirlingbenMan
3 weeks ago

Aberdeen Airport Hotel

" I have met a guy on the request of his wife as his birthday present "

Bloody hell, I got socks!

By *eyond PurityCouple
3 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

As there are no pics on your profile of Mr, we wouldn't even consider this.

C

By *orny PTMan
3 weeks ago

Peterborough

"With it being the internet and anyone can be anyone, or pretend to have consent from others... It's hard to believe something which feels not the norm.

I guess there are ways to confirm, wanting to have a call or even meet them together socially initially... But completely understand your trepidation "

Yes, to this: then message the woman on her established profile and ask "Can I borrow your fella, for a few hours?"

By *sh n kCouple
3 weeks ago

blackpool

Same here never believe

By *reekNyouMan
3 weeks ago

London

I'd love a woman arranging fuck sessions for me. Hot!

By *eyond PurityCouple
3 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

If it doesn’t state on the couples profile that he plays alone too and also doesn’t have several pics (and not just his cock) then it would be harder to believe that it’s true.

Surely you would advertise what you offer rather than reaching out without stating it.

K

By *oyahandrussCouple
3 weeks ago

Nr Rugby

"If it doesn’t state on the couples profile that he plays alone too and also doesn’t have several pics (and not just his cock) then it would be harder to believe that it’s true.

Surely you would advertise what you offer rather than reaching out without stating it.

K"

We don't put face pictures on our profile very happy to attach them to a message.

Also happy to meet as a couple before hand.We have advertised in the past and it does state on our profile that this is one of Toyahs kinks.

By *aughtyTwosomeCouple
3 weeks ago

Kent

It's sad to see so many people wouldn't believe its true or that the partner is unaware or make belive 🙄

But also its what we always thought would be the case, hence why we haven't bothered with this approach or even advertised it. We have only done this kind of play with ladies we know and have meet as a couple previously as then they obviously know we're genuine and everyone is happy 😊

By *inkyAlchemyCouple
3 weeks ago

Corby

Yeah chances are it's a guy trying to get some luck.

We'd never trust it, and we don't entertain it either.

By *ustforfun1759Couple
3 weeks ago

IRVINE

I have asked a few single ladies and couples if my husband can't join them for a few hours .as that's my thing.but half the time they think it's my husband mailing till there's a telephone call between us all mrs

By *omblingFreeCouple
3 weeks ago

The Village, Wales

wow. you all talk about kink shaming but what sport are most of yous indulging in here then? Mrs w has the 'hot husband" kink and no outlet for it. Think about that for a moment. How frustrated you would be if there was a simple kink you couldn't explore. She fears this reaction in person too, its why our club outings dried up. Think about her and probably other women doing nothing about their kink because she anticipates exactly the reaction that most of you have huddled around - uh its just a man again and not a genuine woman. what a blatant and cynical double standard.

By *ddfellowMan
3 weeks ago

New Ferry, wirral

Ive had a few of these messages, and whilst im not averse to it, it helps if I at least like the look, of the person, and most seem not to have photo's or the ability to take them.

By *ee And MikeCouple
3 weeks ago

Cannock

As a cuckold couple we’ve have messages from cuckqueen couples (that are genuine) that are looking for the husband to play.

By *usty kay OP   Woman
3 weeks ago

Burnham

"wow. you all talk about kink shaming but what sport are most of yous indulging in here then? Mrs w has the 'hot husband" kink and no outlet for it. Think about that for a moment. How frustrated you would be if there was a simple kink you couldn't explore. She fears this reaction in person too, its why our club outings dried up. Think about her and probably other women doing nothing about their kink because she anticipates exactly the reaction that most of you have huddled around - uh its just a man again and not a genuine woman. what a blatant and cynical double standard. "

I feel this is a little harsh. No one has shamed this kink but it is a reality on fab that we have all been subjected to fake profiles and guys doing anything to find ways around filters and preferences.

I allow my hubby to play, in fact actively encourage it, but still find this kind of message questionable. I always respond and although I have been unable to meet have asked whether the approach works to never get a response. They then go silent which backs up my original concerns.

I would love to help find my husband a playmate but I don't want to make others feel weird either and from the responses on this thread that kind of message doesn't come across well.

It's not the kink that's being shamed but rather the lack of honesty that we have all had to put up with has ruined it

By (user no longer on site)
3 weeks ago

I think he’s a player if he’s doing that if my partner was messaging others girls for meets we we’d be over

By *ouple24669Couple
3 weeks ago

Aberdeen

"wow. you all talk about kink shaming but what sport are most of yous indulging in here then? Mrs w has the 'hot husband" kink and no outlet for it. Think about that for a moment. How frustrated you would be if there was a simple kink you couldn't explore. She fears this reaction in person too, its why our club outings dried up. Think about her and probably other women doing nothing about their kink because she anticipates exactly the reaction that most of you have huddled around - uh its just a man again and not a genuine woman. what a blatant and cynical double standard. "

It’s not a cynical double standard at all it’s simple facts. You clearly don’t like it but it’s no one’s fault (except the men doing it) that this is the reaction you will get.

We have had these messages loads of times and have always asked for confirmation that a female is actually involved in the way of phone call, video call or even a face to face meet including the female.

Guess how many times this has actually happened??……….none, not even once, NEVER. So you need to quit with your outrage at the reaction you get as you will get that for a reason…..”uh it’s just a man again”……because 99% of the time it is.

Aim your comments at the people doing it (the men) not those they are doing it to. It’s not other’s fault that men do this.

By *issmorganWoman
3 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

I don't see anyone kink shaming at all, but it can look suspicious due to all the fake profiles that are portraying as couples and are really just men.

I am happy for my other half to meet alone as I said above, but I wouldn't be contacting ladies for him to meet,that's for him to choose. They can contact me on my profile if they want to check it's legit etc.

If there weren't so many people with shady behaviours /intentions on here, maybe it would be more acceptable for a wife to send a message suggesting a lady borrows her husband.

By *aughtyTwosomeCouple
3 weeks ago

Kent

Genuine question would people still feel its not genuine/fake or just a guy cheating if the offer comes from well verified couple's profile? 🤔

By *aughtyTwosomeCouple
3 weeks ago

Kent

"I think he’s a player if he’s doing that if my partner was messaging others girls for meets we we’d be over"

That's because it's clearly not your dynamic, not the case for others 🤷‍♂️ don't think that makes him a player, for pursuing a dynamic/fantasy him and his partner share 🤣

By *ervent X KissMan
3 weeks ago

Portsmouth

"This is a question to those women who send out messages to other women on behalf of their husband and the women who receive them.

As a single profile I've received these messages a couple of times asking if I would consider playing with her husband.

They always leave me feeling a bit uncomfortable but also really intrigued.

My question is do they ever work?

I'd love my husband to play more and if a message and endorsement from me would help I'm tempted to try but like I said when I receive them I'm never sure.

Ladies how does receiving one of these messages make you feel? Would you consider meeting a husband based on an initial message from the wife?"

While she may swing, is she really the writer, I doubt it. While there are some that do this, I. Think there’s more men out there pretending that they have permission.

By *ervent X KissMan
3 weeks ago

Portsmouth

A video message or live chat would make it clear.

By *abrina59TV/TS
3 weeks ago

submissive land

maybe a social meet with the wife for a coffee if you both stay fairly local to each other. Even maybe the husband present also so can see if there some attraction that helps make your decision better

By *ouple24669Couple
3 weeks ago

Aberdeen

A video message or live chat would make it clear. "

Absolutely 100% it would. But as I said above that NEVER happens. And it doesn’t happen because huge percentage of the time it is just a man.

Post new Message to Thread