Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Submissive’s contract

Jump to newest

By *ensualgent38 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Edinburgh & London

So. I’m updating the standard submissive’s contract I use when starting a new Dom/Sub dynamic.

What clauses, questions, requirements do you think I should include?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *xploreyourkinkMan
3 weeks ago

killarney

It takes weeks and months to get to that point. Focus on the person first build the relationship and then do your contract. Contract off the batt never works in my opinion.

By *lowhands7Man
3 weeks ago

South Leicestershire / Burton on Trent

"So. I’m updating the standard submissive’s contract I use when starting a new Dom/Sub dynamic.

What clauses, questions, requirements do you think I should include?"

Sounds like you are just starting out. Do your homework first and seek assistance from other doms.and subs.

3 weeks ago

Edinburgh & London

"It takes weeks and months to get to that point. Focus on the person first build the relationship and then do your contract. Contract off the batt never works in my opinion."

I’m not suggesting I send it straight away. A contract is of course one of the final steps before deciding to play for the first time.

3 weeks ago

Edinburgh & London

"So. I’m updating the standard submissive’s contract I use when starting a new Dom/Sub dynamic.

What clauses, questions, requirements do you think I should include?

Sounds like you are just starting out. Do your homework first and seek assistance from other doms.and subs."

On the contrary. I’m experienced and just looking for interesting suggestions.

By *inkedKuntsCouple
3 weeks ago

Sheffield

"It takes weeks and months to get to that point. Focus on the person first build the relationship and then do your contract. Contract off the batt never works in my opinion.

I’m not suggesting I send it straight away. A contract is of course one of the final steps before deciding to play for the first time."

A contract should not be signed until after you have played a few times. How are you going to figure out each others boundaries? How hard can she take it or you go?

Of course communicate before you play, discuss limits, preferences, aftercare etc but whats the point signing a contract if you discover you are totally incompatible when it comes to play time or even entering a TPE relationship and not having a clue about each other in reality.

3 weeks ago

Edinburgh & London

"It takes weeks and months to get to that point. Focus on the person first build the relationship and then do your contract. Contract off the batt never works in my opinion.

I’m not suggesting I send it straight away. A contract is of course one of the final steps before deciding to play for the first time.

A contract should not be signed until after you have played a few times. How are you going to figure out each others boundaries? How hard can she take it or you go?

Of course communicate before you play, discuss limits, preferences, aftercare etc but whats the point signing a contract if you discover you are totally incompatible when it comes to play time or even entering a TPE relationship and not having a clue about each other in reality. "

Interesting, thanks.

I’ve tended to use a contract after LOTS and LOTS of communication about desires, fantasies and boundaries, but as a framework before starting to play in person.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

3 weeks ago

East Sussex

Anything that you and the potential co contractee agree on.

By *ingerella About TownWoman
3 weeks ago

Central London

Nothing says sensual and responsive like boiler plate contractual terms...

How about:

If anyone fails to capitalise the capital they should be tied to Nelson's Column covered in pigeon food.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
3 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

I think if someone needed a signed contract before play I'd just nope out. Not that any part of it would be enforceable in any way. But on principle.

I can't imagine there's a one size fits all gig for that sort of thing. Discuss it with the person you're intending to have a contract with. No-one else can have a clue about what is actually relevant between the two of you 💜

By *lowhands7Man
3 weeks ago

South Leicestershire / Burton on Trent

I've never met an experienced Dom who looks for suggestions from others, the way they wish to play is entirely derived from their own imagination and those that they seek to dominate.

Post new Message to Thread