Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Younger guys.

Jump to newest

By *oodFun4 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

London

Do younger guys get much play on here? (This is also pretty much an advertisement for any other younger guys).

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *bxanfCouple
3 weeks ago

Inside your walls

They do yes. Many of the younger lads we have seen at the clubs do very well for themselves.

By *urora1912Woman
3 weeks ago

Norfolk East anglia

Do a search you'll find plenty of these threads

By (user no longer on site)
3 weeks ago

I've chatted to some lovely couples and women on here who all are interested in younger guys but are just a bit hestitant of the age gap which I totally understand. A common line from a lot of the ladies is "Id love to, but you're as young as my son so im not sure" 😂

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple
3 weeks ago

Cumbria

I think the trouble you may have is that a lot of people on here are literally old enough to be your parents, people can and do have a thing about not wanting to sleep with people who are younger than their kids.

By (user no longer on site)
3 weeks ago

Yh that's the main problem, I found the main way to get around that is just having a genuine chat as in that case you often find similar levels of maturity and you might get alonh with someone more than you initially anticipated

By *oodFun4 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

London

"I've chatted to some lovely couples and women on here who all are interested in younger guys but are just a bit hestitant of the age gap which I totally understand. A common line from a lot of the ladies is "Id love to, but you're as young as my son so im not sure" 😂"

I’ve actually had that line more than once 😂

By *orthern_nudieMan
3 weeks ago

leeds

Would love to jump in and join

By *ardiner8Couple
3 weeks ago

Ramsgate

Just had a very civilised and chill meet with a younger guy. Was fun and relaxed unlike some wham bam thankyou man older meets. Will def meet again.

By *oodFun4 OP   Man
3 weeks ago

London

"Just had a very civilised and chill meet with a younger guy. Was fun and relaxed unlike some wham bam thankyou man older meets. Will def meet again."

Well I’d definitely want something like that I feel like the excitement is obviously a lot more for some of us with less meets. More emotion and nerves at the start

Post new Message to Thread