Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

No younger women allowed?

Jump to newest

By *ococock OP   Man
3 weeks ago

Newcastle

What's with all the womens profiles that say "if your profile says youre looking for range that includes anything below 21 years don't get in touch" ?

Is that out of some form of jealousy/envy of younger women?

Or is there something obvious I'm not aware of?

Are men really not allowed to have been with a younger woman?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tlanshiaWoman
3 weeks ago

Chatham

It is because a lot of men seeking younger woman do so for dubious reasons.

And some women don't want to support that.

By *hil most chillMan
3 weeks ago

London & Europe

Also, a lot of women want to know you're looking for someone roughly like them, and won't just try it with anyone who happens to be female.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
3 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

If someone over 25 or so regularly seeks younger than 20, naive, inexperienced people they can take advantage of, I'd really rather not have that person anywhere near me or people I care about, regardless of gender.

Nothing to do with jealousy. I remember being under 20 and the sort of older people that would try it on. They're just not good people 💜

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple
3 weeks ago

Leeds

Personally if a 50 year old is seeking an 18 year old it's a bit of a put off for me.

Each to their own I just wouldn't message someone who's preferences where so broad.

Mrs

By *uenevereWoman
3 weeks ago

Scunthorpe

I wouldn't put that sort of thing on my profile but admit that I do judge people my age activity looking to meet those under 25 and especially teenagers.

My son is almost 27 and my stepson is 30. Although there are exceptions, many their age and younger are still quite immature and therefore more easily exploited.

By (user no longer on site)
3 weeks ago

18 is the age of consent. There are many females under 24 that are on here to exploit older guys or get them to shell out on content subscriptions. There are also lots of younger women that genuinely enjoy older men. In my 20s I met up with men in their 70s and 80s. Now I'm older and want to meet younger men all of a sudden I'm meant to feel like a paedo in a playground with a puppy and a bag of sweets?

By (user no longer on site)
3 weeks ago

When I was 36 I dated someone off here very briefly who was 20. I'd just come out of a long term relationship and the break up was particularly difficult, so I was extremely flattered when this really hot young woman was genuinely interested in me. Now she was very mature, but the age gap was just too big for me in the end and although the sex was mega, that mental connection was strained towards the end of our relationship. The 16 year gap just got bigger and bigger the more we got to know each other, metaphorically speaking. I'd never say I wouldn't meet someone that age again, but it's highly unlikely as that mental connection is just as important as that physical connection for me nowadays. I think men who consistently seek much younger women, the image it portrays rightly or wrongly comes across as a little sinister and many people think this so. I'm a little more open minded about, seeing that I have met someone much younger than me and I really like her for who she was, but ultimately the age gap became too much of an issue.

By *ools and the brainCouple
3 weeks ago

couple, us we him her.

Because women are allowed to have a preference for younger men but men aren't allowed to have a preference for younger women.

By *teveAndHisMagicPicklenicMan
3 weeks ago

Ends

Hard drive checks

By *teveAndHisMagicPicklenicMan
3 weeks ago

Ends

"Because women are allowed to have a preference for younger men but men aren't allowed to have a preference for younger women."

Oh really?

Post new Message to Thread