Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Profiles

Jump to newest

By *ingo69 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

north staffs south cheshire

confused why so many profiles with no interests mentioned and cant travel cant accom as well ,Is this a sign of fakes, time wasters and keyboard wankers .

would love to know any thoughts

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rsKOTCTWoman
4 weeks ago

Leeds

They probably don't drive and will meet locally elsewhere.

By *ingo69 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

so whats the reason for no interest listed

By *inaTitzTV/TS
4 weeks ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Or they prefer to message the people they are interested in, rather than field enquiries from others

By *ingo69 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

some interesting replies and valid ones too

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple
4 weeks ago

Pembrokeshire

we've known a few who wish to keep their identities out of it for fear of employers or friends/family finding out about their swinging as it could get awkward or cost them too dear!

By *essTTWoman
4 weeks ago

Birmingham

"so whats the reason for no interest listed "

So there is no expectations when they do meet.

Often men will see anal or something on interests and take it as a green light that you let every man into your arsehole.

With no interests selected people can pick and choose what they want to engage in without being told "why are you saying no to this when it's listed as an interest on your profile"

By *amantha_NiteTV/TS
4 weeks ago

The beautiful Lake District

"confused why so many profiles with no interests mentioned and cant travel cant accom as well ,Is this a sign of fakes, time wasters and keyboard wankers .

would love to know any thoughts "

Some put cant travel/cant accom as there are those who will read that and message saying "it say you can accom,so can i come to yours ?"

or expect you to travel to them if it say "will travel",not all fakes,just affirming their own stance

By *ingerella About TownWoman
4 weeks ago

Central London

I alternate between a fairly inclusive selection of interests and simply "safe sex".

I like plenty of kinks in moderation but dislike messages from people specifically searching for one activity. (It turns out I would be unlikely to pee on a Fabber with a saved search for watersports if he was on fire).

"Safe sex" is the only saved search I really wish to appear in. But doesn't particularly represent my tastes 🤷🏼‍♀️

Post new Message to Thread