Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cuckold and bareback

Jump to newest

By *oliteJay OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Grantham / Sleaford

So thoughts on this. Do bulls prefer to mark their territory and cum deep in a wife whilst cuck the hubby? Is this the wife and cucks preference? No judgement please for anyone answering. We're all adults making adult decisions on an adult site.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ee69Man
4 weeks ago

glasgow

Always finish inside , a only go bare it no for everyone but my thing, most girls , couples want the same I’d say.

By *cotsGentMan
4 weeks ago

Glasgow

I'd prefer to unload bareback

By *elrose57Couple
4 weeks ago

reading

to be honest so many guys want to fill the wife with his cum, its not marking his territory, i would say its more about getting as much humiliation over the cuckold husband, guys love to see the reaction on the husbands face as he is spunking into the wife and lots of wives love the feeling, and lots of cuckolds want there wives to take the guys semen so he has something to lick out

By *uysforhotwivesCouple (MM)
4 weeks ago

north west, Yorkshire, and midlands

"to be honest so many guys want to fill the wife with his cum, its not marking his territory, i would say its more about getting as much humiliation over the cuckold husband, guys love to see the reaction on the husbands face as he is spunking into the wife and lots of wives love the feeling, and lots of cuckolds want there wives to take the guys semen so he has something to lick out "

I’d agree with this, love cumming deep inside a hot wife and seeing cucks reaction and then watching as he tastes me in her pussy

By *iveshowcouple2Couple
4 weeks ago

Glasgow

It’s not our thing to be honest. Perfectly comfortable with guys cumming inside my wife but I have no inclination to lick it out.

I much prefer to reclaim her with a final load.

She loves the feeling of guys giving her a creampie and invariably looks into my eyes as it happens. Knowing I enjoy the sight.

By *elrose57Couple
4 weeks ago

reading

licking is so naughty after the guy has cum

"to be honest so many guys want to fill the wife with his cum, its not marking his territory, i would say its more about getting as much humiliation over the cuckold husband, guys love to see the reaction on the husbands face as he is spunking into the wife and lots of wives love the feeling, and lots of cuckolds want there wives to take the guys semen so he has something to lick out

I’d agree with this, love cumming deep inside a hot wife and seeing cucks reaction and then watching as he tastes me in her pussy"

By *oxy jWoman
4 weeks ago

somerset

as a lifestyle cuckold couple who knows lots of other cuckold couples face to face and online from cuckold gatherings / parties / cuckold sites open and private its amazes me to why people think all cuckolds are bare back because quite simply they are not its a very 50/50 playing field ...

cuckolding is not cuckolding just because a guy had cum in the wife cuckolding is about the mental state between 2 people in a loving relationship everything else is debatable.. as a sex act is not cuckolding creampie is not cuckolding creampie eating is not cuckolding watching your wife is not cuckolding all of those things and many other acts are just sex acts that for many are just part of loads of peoples sex lives just because cuckold couples do things does not make it cuckold .... its the mental side and the relationship side that earns the cuckold tag ...

its why you cant be single and be cuck no relationship no cuck ... sorry drifting off but i can tell you its very 50/50 as to bare or safer and thats all cuckolding realife / fantasy / roleplay yes many cuckolds enjoy these sex acts but as said a sex act does not define cuckolding especially sexact we can all enjoy regardless of our ''tag''

By *amieLDN22Man
4 weeks ago

London

Either or tbh. From the short time I've been on here I'd say most like to finish regardless. True bare action cuckold relationships are quiet rare. It requires certain degree of trust. And not always about humiliation. In most cases a couple is looking for like-minded people they can be themselves with and truly let go. If that means the feeling/seeing cum dripping from pussy as hubby gets ready to unload next. So be it.

By *ikesEmBigMan
4 weeks ago

Herts

I think I'd prefer to cum inside the lady if I'm honest

By *wguy100Man
4 weeks ago

Exeter

Deffo prefer bare but that not a cuckolding tag or requirement.

Cuckolding is so much more than the physical aspect of sex with or without a creampie.

By *spotpleasurerMan
4 weeks ago

Norwich

Every couple is different- some enjoy bareback and cleanup afterwards while others want protection.

In my statistically insignificant personal experience, the majority go for bareback as they prefer the sensation or are allergic to condoms rather than the cuckolding aspect.

By *wguy100Man
4 weeks ago

Exeter

"as a lifestyle cuckold couple who knows lots of other cuckold couples face to face and online from cuckold gatherings / parties / cuckold sites open and private its amazes me to why people think all cuckolds are bare back because quite simply they are not its a very 50/50 playing field ...

cuckolding is not cuckolding just because a guy had cum in the wife cuckolding is about the mental state between 2 people in a loving relationship everything else is debatable.. as a sex act is not cuckolding creampie is not cuckolding creampie eating is not cuckolding watching your wife is not cuckolding all of those things and many other acts are just sex acts that for many are just part of loads of peoples sex lives just because cuckold couples do things does not make it cuckold .... its the mental side and the relationship side that earns the cuckold tag ...

its why you cant be single and be cuck no relationship no cuck ... sorry drifting off but i can tell you its very 50/50 as to bare or safer and thats all cuckolding realife / fantasy / roleplay yes many cuckolds enjoy these sex acts but as said a sex act does not define cuckolding especially sexact we can all enjoy regardless of our ''tag'' "

By *bcplCouple
3 weeks ago

Aberdeenshire

"It’s not our thing to be honest. Perfectly comfortable with guys cumming inside my wife but I have no inclination to lick it out.

She loves the feeling of guys giving her a creampie and invariably looks into my eyes as it happens. Knowing I enjoy the sight. "

Eye contact whilst he cums in her sounds amazing! I’m not into clean up but like the idea of going second or third lol

Mr

By *luesindminorMan
3 weeks ago

Birmingham

It is down to the couple, it is their fantasy. As a ‘bull’ you have to adhere to their needs and wants. But in some cases a creampie for Cucky is just as important as the ‘ time ‘ with his Hotwife. It connects them in a way that only they understand. Difficult to explain as the outsider.

By *unandcuriousCouple
3 weeks ago

Antrim

Great thread love everyone's comments

By *eechyweechyMan
3 weeks ago

Saltburn-by-the-Sea

get cuck to squeeze your balls as you cum inside his wife

By *e-funcoupleCouple
3 weeks ago

kendal

"get cuck to squeeze your balls as you cum inside his wife"

You really did enjoy that as you emptied your balls into my wife!

By *rettCoolMan
3 weeks ago

Dunfermline

Now that would be good

By *hilcarol89Couple
3 weeks ago

Warrington

Would happily except a bull to cum deep in me

By *lirty_dirtyCouple
3 weeks ago

Lingfield

For me it is very much part of the experience to let the guy or guys cum inside me. I just love the feeling I get being absolutely full. It's especially hot when I've done a solo meet and drive home, knickers soaked from another man's cum then hubby licks me out before adding another load and reclaiming me

By *hesubtlegentMan
3 weeks ago

surrey

I have a regular hotwife that loves me to cum inside her then send her back to hubby. He’s not a cuck, he just likes her to enjoy herself with me.

By *NewBNWOMan
3 weeks ago

back

I think a lot of cucks like the idea of you finishing in their wife but it's not always practical have to be safe. Them going in after you've finished to reclaim her is quite a hot scenario to me never had before

By *NewBNWOMan
3 weeks ago

back

"I have a regular hotwife that loves me to cum inside her then send her back to hubby. He’s not a cuck, he just likes her to enjoy herself with me. "

PM me please won't let me message you

By *layisbetterwithLaughterMan
3 weeks ago

Stourbridge

"as a lifestyle cuckold couple who knows lots of other cuckold couples face to face and online from cuckold gatherings / parties / cuckold sites open and private its amazes me to why people think all cuckolds are bare back because quite simply they are not its a very 50/50 playing field ...

its why you cant be single and be cuck no relationship no cuck ... sorry drifting off but i can tell you its very 50/50 as to bare or safer and thats all cuckolding realife / fantasy / roleplay yes many cuckolds enjoy these sex acts but as said a sex act does not define cuckolding especially sexact we can all enjoy regardless of our ''tag'' "

Excellent reality check. I think people forget that the cuck is very important to their partner and that is something for them to share.

By *irBummyFingerMan
3 weeks ago

Carmarthen

The eye contact with the husband always excites me as I cum deep inside the wife.

By *nlyessexCouple
3 weeks ago

Hornchurch

Not into clean up but love seeing her filled with another man’s cum which I’ve seen plenty of times also like it when they tell her to clean his cock of after he has cum up her

By *ogerroger69Man
3 weeks ago

West Yorks

Whilst my wife would never play bareback, it always amazes me the things she does with her bulls that she rarely does with me?

By *ouple4u1Couple
3 weeks ago

epsom

I agree with a previous post the metal torment of it all is amazing

By *ancpl05Couple
3 weeks ago

Bridgend

For us it’s part of the humiliation for bull to cum inside her. That’s why regular guys are always better ….

By *omRachCouple
3 weeks ago

Wirral

Rach insists on condoms, she will allow a few thrusts bare - so that he can get his dick wet - but then tells him to cover up.

By *izzibeth9Couple
3 weeks ago

Loughborough

It's definitely something we'd love to explore, but as hot as the fantasy is we definitely prioritise being safe above how hot the idea is so we'd only do it with someone we've met regularly or that can show recent STI results (we're happy to do the same).

That said the idea itself is just ridiculously hot. As others have said the idea of a dominant guy claiming her by filling her pussy up is just amazing, and then being made to clean up after even more so.

By *oiluvfunMan
3 weeks ago

Penrith

It’s all about letting cuck know you were there. Whether he licks her out afterwards, or enjoys sliding his cock inside his ‘used’ wife’s cummy pussy, the fact is, she has enjoyed sex with another man……

By *illDoXXXMan
3 weeks ago

Preston

I ca see why , she is very hot. I can think of a few exciting situations

By *ikkijCouple
3 weeks ago

London

Could not agree more, well said

By *elboy1978Man
3 weeks ago

Jarrow

I like filling up a woman with cum

By *urtis300Man
3 weeks ago

salisbury

Love this 👏🏻👏🏻

By *pringbok95Couple
3 weeks ago

Limavady

For us it has to be safe. A long term we'll trusted regular is different and allows me more control over cuck

By *ee And MikeCouple
3 weeks ago

Cannock

As a cuck I appreciate that it’s the most natural thing in the world for the bull to cum inside your wife. Obviously regular and tested is the way to go, but ultimately it’s a great honour to have your wife ‘seeded’ by the bull.

By *ethefabtwoCouple
3 weeks ago

coventry

its definately something to aspire to with a regular bull but its no guarantee- saftey first at all times withthe hope you can build up to being bare

By *ussexcouple40Couple
3 weeks ago

Sussex

I like to walk around with other men's cum dripping down my leg while I'm in waitrose

By *ravelling ChappieMan
3 weeks ago

Stroud

I get a huge buzz out of watching cuck clean up. But that is not at the expense of being safe. So tested or wrapped is the way to go.

By *istress Spank and SissyCouple
3 weeks ago

r

We only do bareback with one person at the moment, everyone else and new people we require protection

By *oiluvfunMan
3 weeks ago

Penrith

"I like to walk around with other men's cum dripping down my leg while I'm in waitrose "

I love receiving messages from my hotwife, letting me know when a blob of me has run out of her….

By *ondonbifunMan
3 weeks ago

Enfield

"I like to walk around with other men's cum dripping down my leg while I'm in waitrose "

By *tynesideMan
3 weeks ago

North Shields

I love the idea of a bull emptying deep inside my wife

By *izzibeth9Couple
3 weeks ago

Loughborough

Cleanup on the frozen goods aisle!

By *alsam1Couple
3 weeks ago

Caister

We like bare but the only hole to shoot in is the mouth x

By *hoenix CoupleCouple
3 weeks ago

Stokesley

Definitely pussy cum for us

By *ongandharderMan
3 weeks ago

Rotherham

Not found too many people cuck couples

By *hestercplxxCouple
3 weeks ago

Chester

"For me it is very much part of the experience to let the guy or guys cum inside me. I just love the feeling I get being absolutely full. It's especially hot when I've done a solo meet and drive home, knickers soaked from another man's cum then hubby licks me out before adding another load and reclaiming me "

This is how we started , Mrs had an 'affair' with her boss. But I knew all about it and helped her get ready and she would go and meet him in hotels etc then come home to be reclaimed

By *hestercplxxCouple
3 weeks ago

Chester

"I agree with a previous post the metal torment of it all is amazing "

Agreed !!

By *iscreetdan2023Man
3 weeks ago

bury st edmunds

Always bareback and always deep inside.

By *omCoyoteMan
3 weeks ago

Northern England

...or even better, lick your arse!

By *ollarandcuffsMan
3 weeks ago

Coventry

Finish deep inside and get cuck to clean it out

By *r-8-BBCMan
3 weeks ago

LONDON

"So thoughts on this. Do bulls prefer to mark their territory and cum deep in a wife whilst cuck the hubby? Is this the wife and cucks preference? No judgement please for anyone answering. We're all adults making adult decisions on an adult site. "

Breed the wife in front of cuck for sure!

By *arry monk40Man
3 weeks ago

Telford

Always pump a wife full off seed

By *raigxMan
3 weeks ago

Northampton

Gotta be so sure before going BB. Anal yes; pussy can bring unwanted consequences. Yes it looks incredibly hot BUT…

By *yeSureMan
3 weeks ago

Glasgow

Ooft that would be hot to do

By *istressdandsubtCouple
3 weeks ago

caterham

we played with a regular guy and it just felt natuaral to go on to bb and it also is a huge turn on fir the cick and tbe wife

especially if she teases you about it or tells him to the who i have no chouce but to accept it as the wife wants it is a huge tirn on , but i think most so called bulls dont appreciate how lucky they are to get to do this , which is a shame as the more you play the better it gets

By *erry bull1Man
3 weeks ago

doncaster

I like to leave a good load on the lady

By *randmrs 1st timeCouple
3 weeks ago

bolton

Wife will do bareback as long as the guy is tested clean and can prove it

By *xploreyourkinkMan
3 weeks ago

killarney

3 holes there for a reason. Unload in all 3 before you leave cuck can have 3 courses lol,always make it good enough that she will crave more and more.

By *nIMidlandsCouple
3 weeks ago

Rugeley

She loves to be filled with cum from another males and i love seeing her have her fun and fucker her too but dont do the clean up bit

By *pookymanMan
3 weeks ago

Stockport

My ex was definitely a hotwife but I was never a cuck. From the very start when we’d finally agreed to go down the swingers route we agreed that it would always be bareback. She hates condoms and I wanted her filled from whoever fucked her. I wasn’t always present when she was fucked by someone but when I was I loved to watch her and when the guy had finished I’d go in for a really close look of what he’d left inside her before I slid thru the mess and added my load to the mess.

She told me once that a lad that was gonna fuck her took a condom out of his pocket. She told him that if he put that on he wouldn’t be fucking her. He swiftly put it away and proceeded to give her a good pounding. When she got home I got to see the huge load he’d left inside her and her knickers. The reclaim sex was amazing.

I have many fantastic memories of our times together and with others. To look at her you wouldn’t think butter would melt, which is probably why so many people wanted to fuck and so many got to.

By *rankie bricksMan
3 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

As hub im interested in discussing this with anyone else

By *owestoft ManMan
3 weeks ago

Lowestoft

So many opinions about what Cuckolding is lol. I always thought myself to be Cuckold when I was married but after reading so many posts on the subject, I have no idea what I was lol. The Ex and I always did BB and although I was always cleaning up afterwards, it was more the enjoyment of watching her enjoying he sexual experience. Never prevented from joining in or being humiliated, albeit they always had massively larger cocks than me lol. So no idea what to call myself in those days lol. But yes loved eating her well used spunked in pussy.

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple
3 weeks ago

wombourne

Bareback is important to me from a cuckolding perspective. I would love to go bare in the female gloryholes tomorrow night but not sure how it would be received

By *ayd100Man
3 weeks ago

clitheroe

From a cuck perspective no bb, nothing to clean up, so what am I there for, just the humiliation

By *d4funtimesMan
3 weeks ago

Cambridge

As the Bull, it is both enjoyable and encouraging to watch the cuck clean up while orally pleasuring his hotwife. I wouldn't stop him from relishing the moment, especially as I see her loving the attention and moaning in pleasure under his tongue. It is the perfect view to get aroused again and join them for more fun in our threesome.

By *unandcuriousCouple
3 weeks ago

Antrim

Mmmm some great posts

By *ressthefleshCouple
3 weeks ago

athlone

Too many watching porn and getting their knowledge from that

By *ondonlad_88Man
3 weeks ago

I have only done bareback with a cuck couple I built a strong relationship with but the first time it happened she instinctively reached down and rolled off the condom and told me to fill her pussy with bull cum. May just be the sexiest thing to ever happen to me

By *ethefabtwoCouple
3 weeks ago

coventry

"Too many watching porn and getting their knowledge from that "

we believe so too

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
3 weeks ago

chichester

"Bareback is important to me from a cuckolding perspective. I would love to go bare in the female gloryholes tomorrow night but not sure how it would be received "

I think you would find many people would be more than happy with going bare ...

I have seen bb is pretty 50/50 over the years ...

By *hastityPleasureGiverMan
3 weeks ago

Rotherham

In both my cuckold relationship a few long regular bulls were allowed bare, and took her up on the offer anyone else it had to be protected, having said that they played with the regular bulls 99% of the time

By *iveshowcouple2Couple
3 weeks ago

Glasgow

My wife told me about one of her dirty fantasies yesterday whilst we were having sex. So I have promised to arrange it.

By *as0046Man
3 weeks ago

stourbridge

"My wife told me about one of her dirty fantasies yesterday whilst we were having sex. So I have promised to arrange it. "

What is it???

By *iveshowcouple2Couple
3 weeks ago

Glasgow

She asked me to bring her naked into a roomful of fully dressed men. All strangers.

She suggested five but I told her it would be more if I could arrange it.

She isn’t bothered if they are young or old, black or white, thin or fat. She just wants them all to fuck her bare until she is totally exhausted and drenched in cum.

Her is the thing that excited me. She specifically asked for them to fuck her till she is exhausted then for them to keep going.

By *otwife Owners ClubCouple
3 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

"It’s not our thing to be honest. Perfectly comfortable with guys cumming inside my wife but I have no inclination to lick it out.

She loves the feeling of guys giving her a creampie and invariably looks into my eyes as it happens. Knowing I enjoy the sight. "

Totally agree!!!

By *elboy1957Man
3 weeks ago

Weston-super-Mare

Meet regularly and building trust is a must, going bare back is a two way street.

By *iberatedduoCouple
3 weeks ago

Ashbourne

Our thoughts exactly. Couldn’t have worded it better ourselves. On the subject of parties could you point us in the direction of cukolding parties or websites please?

By *eechyweechyMan
3 weeks ago

Saltburn-by-the-Sea

[Removed by poster at 30/08/24 19:41:22]

By *eechyweechyMan
3 weeks ago

Saltburn-by-the-Sea

You loved it

By *ockforplay66Man
3 weeks ago

Southampton/isle of wight/ everywhere

I have bulled for several couples over the years, and always been bareback, that was what was wanted, discussed and agreed in advance (with appropriate testing etc).

Personally, it does make the whole experience much more intense

By *r-8-BBCMan
3 weeks ago

LONDON

"I have bulled for several couples over the years, and always been bareback, that was what was wanted, discussed and agreed in advance (with appropriate testing etc).

Personally, it does make the whole experience much more intense "

By *annybb2012Man
3 weeks ago

south West

Bareback always feels better for everyone, I used to always cum on a regulars face, then she would go get back into her husband's car and I'd see her wiping it with her fingers and sucking them clean Infront of him.. loved that

By *r-8-BBCMan
3 weeks ago

LONDON

"Bareback always feels better for everyone, I used to always cum on a regulars face, then she would go get back into her husband's car and I'd see her wiping it with her fingers and sucking them clean Infront of him.. loved that "

By *ita7Man
3 weeks ago

Kettering

I have been bareback with a hotwife cpl for 5/6 yrs. After meeting them at a few gb's I was asked if I would like her as my sub. Our first meet was safe but there was lots of bare running my cock along her pussy lips & easing those lips open. On their way home they decided I was to have her bareback from then on. I would meet her on my own, as a cpl or arrange gb's for her. I was only one to go bare but this was not a cuckhold situation, not until early this year when he said they had discussed me cucking him. This was their decision & we have discussed many scenarios some with him fuckling until I cum inside her & you will find a vid on my profile of him as cuck cleaning up. Have also met with just him to service his wife's bull where we met outdoors & he learned to take my cock & swallow my seed whilst been filmed for my subs pleasure. Journey just started but lots of pleasure to cum for all.

By *penmindedmanhereMan
3 weeks ago

Northampton

"to be honest so many guys want to fill the wife with his cum, its not marking his territory, i would say its more about getting as much humiliation over the cuckold husband, guys love to see the reaction on the husbands face as he is spunking into the wife and lots of wives love the feeling, and lots of cuckolds want there wives to take the guys semen so he has something to lick out "

I agree with all the above !

By *ayd100Man
3 weeks ago

clitheroe

Me too

By *elboy1978Man
3 weeks ago

Jarrow

I could do this

By *rankie bricksMan
3 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

As a hub I like the thought of another guy cum in my wife, or on her.

Ultimately would be up to her, but the thought of bare in her .

By *iAbbyTV/TS
3 weeks ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

So naughty

By *BC N SQUIRTERMan
3 weeks ago

wimslow

Hmmm this is a huge turn on

By *yeSureMan
3 weeks ago

Glasgow

So naughty

By *mandajane01TV/TS
3 weeks ago

Ballymena

"I have been bareback with a hotwife cpl for 5/6 yrs. After meeting them at a few gb's I was asked if I would like her as my sub. Our first meet was safe but there was lots of bare running my cock along her pussy lips & easing those lips open. On their way home they decided I was to have her bareback from then on. I would meet her on my own, as a cpl or arrange gb's for her. I was only one to go bare but this was not a cuckhold situation, not until early this year when he said they had discussed me cucking him. This was their decision & we have discussed many scenarios some with him fuckling until I cum inside her & you will find a vid on my profile of him as cuck cleaning up. Have also met with just him to service his wife's bull where we met outdoors & he learned to take my cock & swallow my seed whilst been filmed for my subs pleasure. Journey just started but lots of pleasure to cum for all."

Love the end where she pulls his hands away to show he’s a caged cuck.

By *ita7Man
3 weeks ago

Kettering

Yes, it was her first time cucking hubby as per my comment earlier. I thought she did well. Second meet she liked him guiding my cock into her pussy & then got hom to suck me clean of her juices multiple times.

By *untimeswithme69Man
2 weeks ago

London

"Always pump a wife full off seed"

Same here. Love it.

By *aughtyloversCouple
2 weeks ago

Hull

Don’t mind pumping another load inside her after

By *rvoyuerMan
2 weeks ago

Luton

"So thoughts on this. Do bulls prefer to mark their territory and cum deep in a wife whilst cuck the hubby? Is this the wife and cucks preference? No judgement please for anyone answering. We're all adults making adult decisions on an adult site. "

Yes and Yes

By *aughtiboy28Man
2 weeks ago

Shalford

Bareback after a few meets and clean tests.

I prefer to humiliate cucks by making them out the condoms on. And then they can swallow the contents.

By *r-8-BBCMan
2 weeks ago

LONDON

"Bareback after a few meets and clean tests.

I prefer to humiliate cucks by making them out the condoms on. And then they can swallow the contents. "

Me too. Or clean up the Mrs after I'm Done.

By *_weadenMan
2 weeks ago

Near Hull

"Don’t mind pumping another load inside her after "

By (user no longer on site)
2 weeks ago

Always bare no other way

By *d4funtimesMan
2 weeks ago

Cambridge

"Don’t mind pumping another load inside her after "

By *tticusukMan
2 weeks ago

Formby

Yes again someone who bastardises what a cuck dynamic is. Stick to cos play!

By *eechyweechyMan
2 weeks ago

Saltburn-by-the-Sea

"get cuck to squeeze your balls as you cum inside his wife

You really did enjoy that as you emptied your balls into my wife!"

You loved it

By *um-Pie GiverMan
2 weeks ago

Manchester

I always prefer to unload bareback in the pussy, mark my territory and give the cuck work to do sucking it all out..Developed a liking to it when I got into the lifestyle with my 1st cuckold couple..Hotwife made Hubby sit in the living room whilst I fucked her in their bed, he then gets called in for clean-up duties afterwards…loved it.. x

By *onyRebeccaMan
2 weeks ago

London

I love my wife being marked by a bull mmmm

By *onyRebeccaMan
2 weeks ago

London

Love that

By *r M Gray88Man
2 weeks ago

Morecambe

Bulls like myself enjoy when the cuck eventually gets to share wifey...

Wife's always torment their cucks in the way of humiliation, they turn wild when being watched...

I love it

By *959femxCouple
2 weeks ago

Weston super mare

Perfect comment

By *amesy6918Man
2 weeks ago

newry

Love to share the wifey

By *d4funtimesMan
2 weeks ago

Cambridge

There's just something about the cuckold dynamic that really excites me. It’s that intense thrill of watching her connect with her partner in such an intimate way, especially when she locks eyes with him during those passionate moments. The whole scenario creates a unique blend of emotions that’s hard to resist cumming deep inside her, and it adds an extra layer of intensity to the experience between safe friends.

By *inkycreamCouple
2 weeks ago

manchester

We’ve met a few cuckold couples, thoughts are more not about were you cum bare or covered, it’s purely mental simulation between all involved , maybe we’re wrong. A cuck could be just as excited watching his partner with another woman, or couple just as much as they get excited by the cuck watching, to cum is a tiny part in the scene and as we all know we’re playing stops.

By *henakedfarmerMan
2 weeks ago

near you

This is soo hot .. I need this in my life ..lol

By *eekingjoy777Woman
2 weeks ago

dorset

So very hot mmm

By *eekingjoy777Woman
2 weeks ago

dorset

So very hot mmm

By *rankie bricksMan
2 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

Love the thought of wife having another guys load up her

By *ltoncoupleCouple
2 weeks ago

Alton

We've not met anyone yet but for me the fantasy is for a guy to cum inside her and then I get my turn but she wouldn't risk it and insists it must be safe which is absolutely fine as it's her body

By *hantsBlkManMan
2 weeks ago

London

I would prefer to have passionate and intimate sex with the hotwife with lots of kissing and eye contact during the session, especially at the climax. I feel that this is an important experience between the bull, wife and cuck. However, safety and trust are paramount, and this is why I am taking my time to find the right couple for a long-term relationship.

By *owestoft ManMan
2 weeks ago

Lowestoft

The Ex and I were swinging for going on 40 years. Started when we both lived in Africa. Went with many different guys over the years and she only did BB. Risky, especially in Africa back then but the worst we ever got was Chlamydia. Not saying it's worth the risk but it worked for us.

By *otwife Owners ClubCouple
3 days ago

Ilfracombe

My wife has always preferred bareback and the man ejaculating inside her, particularly as the inside of her vagina became more sensitive to the point where the feeling of the ejaculation inside her vagina can occasionally trigger a further "mini orgasm", as she calls it.

By *elrose57Couple
3 days ago

reading

the thing about inviting the other guy to not only fuck your wife but to do it bare and to cum inside her is a very big step to take, building up to the day he arrives at your house , his trousers bulging with anticipation, the pack of condoms that can be seen in his pocket is not there, and the excitement from all is truly amazing, with urgency, the bedroom door is opened and clothing strewn all over the place , one very excited wife, soon on the bed legs wide and watching as he enters her for the first time bare , and all wanting it to happen

Post new Message to Thread