Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

First swap

Jump to newest

By *izbobby OP   Couple
4 weeks ago

bristol

How do guys get over their first full swap with another couple?

We have had our first and somethings we agreed on previously didn’t work and it left us second guessing each other and nearly ended us

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
4 weeks ago

Morning , just wondering how you guys got to the point of a full swap, I don't know if it's something me and my netter half will ever do or if it'll just stay fantasy for us, just wondered how you made that step to actually do it ?

By *hite pineappleCouple
4 weeks ago

leeds

"How do guys get over their first full swap with another couple?

We have had our first and somethings we agreed on previously didn’t work and it left us second guessing each other and nearly ended us "

Full swop is not right for everyone. We never needed to "get over it" because it was something natural to us that we both enjoyed. However, we do always stick to the rules we set.

I'm happy to chat privately with Mrs if it might help.

Sarah xx

By *ebwizMan
4 weeks ago

Clevedon

We used to play yrs ago in a club setting. Nothing too heavy, but wife watched me having sex with a woman in there and, after said she just wanted to walk out of there. She packed in the scene after that. If its not comfortable then its not worth risking a marriage over.

By *tirlingshire matureMan
4 weeks ago

falkirk

Our first couple talked us through it and were very patient and understanding.

By (user no longer on site)
4 weeks ago

We have had our first and somethings we agreed on previously didn’t work and it left us second guessing each other and nearly ended us "

Look at it as a bit of fun, and nothing else. You’ve tried it and some things agreed with you and some things didn’t, you just have to learn from that for next time. You can always change your rules as you go along to suit yourselves, the end of the day you are a unit and that’s what matters , communication at all times is the key . Xx

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

4 weeks ago

East Sussex

As in a previously agreed boundary was broken or something else?

All you can do is talk it through and move on from it. If you can't get over it full swap is something to avoid and maybe swinging all together.

By *in and bare itCouple
4 weeks ago

kent

For us we was lucky to meet an experienced couple who made it full of laughter

Post new Message to Thread