Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

My wife shared, but why ?

Jump to newest

By *ricd321 OP   Man
4 weeks ago

Carlisle

Hi,

I like alot of other guys have always wanted to "share" my wife with other guys.

The question is why? I've been trying to find the reason behind me wanting it but apart from the thrill, i will always wonder where it started....

Anyone else remember when the feeling started...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ouple4u1Couple
4 weeks ago

epsom

I think it started when I saw a guy trying to flirt with her when he didn’t know she was with me in a night club

By *helroyCouple
4 weeks ago

Skegness

from when we was younger saw guys feeling her ass

By *tirlingshire matureMan
4 weeks ago

falkirk

Same as above knowing others fancy your wife but shes coming home to you

By *ouple4u1Couple
3 weeks ago

epsom

"Same as above knowing others fancy your wife but shes coming home to you "

Yes but mine does t always come home lol

By (user no longer on site)
3 weeks ago

Just the fact she is enjoying someone else’s cock.

By *ouple4u1Couple
3 weeks ago

epsom

I know it’s lovely

By *hornleeMan
3 weeks ago

Stockton on Tees

Mine started before I met my wive she was never short of male company ever (yes she fucked a lot of men). So when I married her for that little extra kink I use to love it when she told me of her past exploits. I then wanted to see her, hear her, getting fucked by other men. When it happened for us the feeling of love and joy for us both is just unexplainable unless you've felt that high it's hard to put into words.

3 weeks ago

"I know it’s lovely "

Indeed

By *hil153Man
3 weeks ago

Bournemouth

Just hot knowing guys stare or look at her and want her ...

By *ouple4u1Couple
3 weeks ago

epsom

And it develops over the years, mines been away for weeks holidays with her boyfriend too

By *x cplCouple
3 weeks ago

North of Oxford

For me (male half) it started when I had an older gf at a party. Knew she had a wild past as mentioned parties and that in the UK it was the swinging 70s not 60s...it happened when went to the kitchen to top up drinks and saw her kissing another guy. Initially wanted to stride over and kill him but knew she would be angry so watched a bit more and started getting aroused. Not sure if it was jealousy, seeing her getting aroused and enjoying (which is my main turn on) or a mixture so many emotions going through me hard to pin point just one. After that night never looked back and had a few of partners who thoroughly enjoy the scene.

3 weeks ago

"And it develops over the years, mines been away for weeks holidays with her boyfriend too "

Nice

By *ouple4u1Couple
3 weeks ago

epsom

"And it develops over the years, mines been away for weeks holidays with her boyfriend too

Nice"

Nice but real torment too lol

By *heelz69Man
3 weeks ago

Manchester

I'd love to have a girlfriend into this

By *ongjonsliver555Man
3 weeks ago

London

"Same as above knowing others fancy your wife but shes coming home to you

Yes but mine does t always come home lol"

…but I like the husband watching 😊

By *o3somesMan
3 weeks ago

Luton

But when she comes home exhausted, sweaty, hair a mess, smelling of another man, exhausted but with a story to tell as you reclaim her it’s all worth it for you

By *ouple4u1Couple
3 weeks ago

epsom

"Same as above knowing others fancy your wife but shes coming home to you

Yes but mine does t always come home lol…but I like the husband watching 😊"

Good man lol

By *istressSubCuckMan
3 weeks ago

Winchester

"And it develops over the years, mines been away for weeks holidays with her boyfriend too

Nice

Nice but real torment too lol"

Yes, the agonising wait whilst your wife is with another, doing who knows what, is delicious and terrible all at same time. Can only imagine the extent to which that is magnified over the course of an extended stay away, albeit I always hoped (*still do) that my wife would take a lover as a proper,equal or better, partner in our marriage, with long trips away as well as nights out where I want involved at all.

Do you get teasing glimpses sent off what they're upto whilst away?

By *otwifeHusband888Couple
3 weeks ago

Within touching distance

For me it's was when she came home from a night out and she told me some guy kept flirting with her. My imagination ran a little wild lol

3 weeks ago

"For me it's was when she came home from a night out and she told me some guy kept flirting with her. My imagination ran a little wild lol"

Fuck yes

By *ouple4u1Couple
3 weeks ago

epsom

Nice

Nice but real torment too lol

Yes, the agonising wait whilst your wife is with another, doing who knows what, is delicious and terrible all at same time. Can only imagine the extent to which that is magnified over the course of an extended stay away, albeit I always hoped (*still do) that my wife would take a lover as a proper,equal or better, partner in our marriage, with long trips away as well as nights out where I want involved at all.

Do you get teasing glimpses sent off what they're upto whilst away?"

He didn’t know I knew about him so the text were very few

By *istressSubCuckMan
3 weeks ago

Winchester

That's still hot though x x

By *ouple4u1Couple
3 weeks ago

epsom

"That's still hot though x x"

Hot and tormenting lol

By *onkeyman72Man
3 weeks ago

Carlisle

It started when an ex had a one night stand..now married and find it a huge turn on when she is chatted up, the no bra and erect nipple trend definitely helps get attention. Only last night a guy tried until he realised I was with her..he apologised and left..if only he and she knew

By *istressSubCuckMan
3 weeks ago

Winchester

"That's still hot though x x

Hot and tormenting lol"

Yup, used to drive me wild hoping for an update or maybe a pic or vid, but typically my wife was so caught up in enjoying her lover that I was simply forgotten about, which hurt like hell but also perfectly treated my like a cuck to be dismissed in the presence of better

By *ouple4u1Couple
3 weeks ago

epsom

[Removed by poster at 25/08/24 09:40:17]

By *ouple4u1Couple
3 weeks ago

epsom

Hot and tormenting lol

Yup, used to drive me wild hoping for an update or maybe a pic or vid, but typically my wife was so caught up in enjoying her lover that I was simply forgotten about, which hurt like hell but also perfectly treated my like a cuck to be dismissed in the presence of better"

I know that feeling. She even forgets im there when watching lol

By *rettCoolMan
3 weeks ago

Dunfermline

I really don't know why it turns me on so much the thought of my wife fucking a other guy or woman just dose.

By *f579Man
3 weeks ago

Midlands

Watching other men looking at her, and knowing that some fancy her

By *ieandteaseMan
3 weeks ago

Wiltshire

Hot and tormenting lol

Yup, used to drive me wild hoping for an update or maybe a pic or vid, but typically my wife was so caught up in enjoying her lover that I was simply forgotten about, which hurt like hell but also perfectly treated my like a cuck to be dismissed in the presence of better

I know that feeling. She even forgets im there when watching lol "

Best way. You just keep quiet on the corner while she enjoys herself. Even better if it's two guys and her I bet.

By *hil153Man
3 weeks ago

Bournemouth

"I really don't know why it turns me on so much the thought of my wife fucking a other guy or woman just dose. "

Yes same

By *hil153Man
3 weeks ago

Bournemouth

"Watching other men looking at her, and knowing that some fancy her "

Exactly this

By *yeSureMan
3 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Watching other men looking at her, and knowing that some fancy her

Exactly this"

Yip

By *f579Man
3 weeks ago

Midlands

And it turns me on immensely

3 weeks ago

Anyone fancy showing me their wife sucking cock?

By *ruman77Man
3 weeks ago

London

[Removed by poster at 25/08/24 11:31:22]

By *idcot58Man
3 weeks ago

Didcot

Mine wanted to try a 3 sum she wanted to be fucked byva doctor

By *ayd100Man
3 weeks ago

clitheroe

It's hard to explain

By *alsaman15Man
3 weeks ago

Market Drayton

Being on the other side of this it's great fun to see how much the couple are enjoying it

By *ruman77Man
3 weeks ago

London

"Hi,

I like alot of other guys have always wanted to "share" my wife with other guys.

The question is why? I've been trying to find the reason behind me wanting it but apart from the thrill, i will always wonder where it started....

Anyone else remember when the feeling started..."

Are you asking how and why you get your kicks from the thought of sharing your wife, or why you are drawn to this fetish in particular.

I totally get how it could feel exciting to see your wife being pleasured by another man and I've had this fantasy with a couple of past partners, but not all.

There's lots of possible reasons for its appeal:

You might just want to have a third person's perspective of your own sexual interaction.

You might take joy in seeing your wife having fun, and the novelty of seeing her engage different and new practises. This can be inspiring and give you new ideas for things to try.

You enjoy seeing your wife as an individual who is desired by other men. The gratification then comes from the fact that she comes back to you. The reclaiming can be fantastic and can strengthen a good relationship

You might be in a dom/sub dynamic and enjoy the role of the master who commands her to play with other men, or as the sub who enables her to engage in this activity and maybe even agrees to watch.

These are possible 'good reasons' but there are possible bad reasons too. But that's a whole other area that you should look into if any part of you feels like you are doing something that you don't actually want to do. If you're being honest with yourself and you genuinely enjoy it and it doesn't make you insecure, then knock yourself out mate

By *ruman77Man
3 weeks ago

London

"Mine wanted to try a 3 sum she wanted to be fucked byva doctor"

Would he have to be wearing a white lab coat and stethoscope?

By *elboy1978Man
3 weeks ago

Jarrow

I don’t mind sharing someone’s wife with them

By *ormalfornorfolkMan
3 weeks ago

Norwich

When my wife came home from a night out having been asked for her phone number by another guy…

By *niformed professionalMan
3 weeks ago

Exeter

[Removed by poster at 25/08/24 12:32:08]

By *nexpectedExplorerMan
3 weeks ago

Gower

All started with my first gf being a flirt, just didn’t realise it all at the time

By *heelz69Man
3 weeks ago

Manchester

This sort of thing was always a big no no for me, as I was my ex's first and only sexual partner. And I would have never entertained the idea. But these days the thought of having a mfm with her, or just watching her being fucked is such a massive turn on, and I so wish I'd had talked about it to her and hopefully done it, just thinking about us planning it choosing and debating what guy we/she wanted, what, where, when and how we would do it. Talk about the things that we could do and setting boundaries, then approaching the guy meeting 1st having a good chat, and then the days before the build up to it, the excitement and nervousness, the butterflies in anticipation Wow I getting turned on just writing this.

And I'm aware that she's into the scene now but we don't talk, so I can even reach out and talk with her about it, and see if she wanted to do it with me and her partner, or even to watch her with her fella or another guy, I would love to watch her being fucked I hope one day I do!

Or get a girlfriend that would be up for it

By *yanslrMan
3 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Anyone fancy a phone chat pm me

By *underlandmouthforuseMan
3 weeks ago

Sunderland

My wife flashed her big tits at me mate….loved his reaction.

By *loydyMan
3 weeks ago

British

"My wife flashed her big tits at me mate….loved his reaction. "
lucky man

By *hillCoupleNLCouple
3 weeks ago

St. John's

"Mine started before I met my wive she was never short of male company ever (yes she fucked a lot of men). So when I married her for that little extra kink I use to love it when she told me of her past exploits. I then wanted to see her, hear her, getting fucked by other men. When it happened for us the feeling of love and joy for us both is just unexplainable unless you've felt that high it's hard to put into words."

This was exactly the case for us as well. I think hearing of her exploits ignited something in me that was always there but I never fully realized.

By *atandjayCouple
3 weeks ago

Brighton

"Mine started before I met my wive she was never short of male company ever (yes she fucked a lot of men). So when I married her for that little extra kink I use to love it when she told me of her past exploits. I then wanted to see her, hear her, getting fucked by other men. When it happened for us the feeling of love and joy for us both is just unexplainable unless you've felt that high it's hard to put into words."

I think this is it for us

Post new Message to Thread