Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cuckold and bull

Jump to newest

By *risky farmer OP   Man
6 weeks ago

exeter

Good morning thought I'd ask how many cuckold cples and cples who have bulls or would like one like to humiliate the cuck/ hubby....very curious

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *wguy100Man
6 weeks ago

Exeter

"Good morning thought I'd ask how many cuckold cples and cples who have bulls or would like one like to humiliate the cuck/ hubby....very curious"

Be great to see some locals here

By *oxy jWoman
6 weeks ago

somerset

lifestyle cuckold here and no i avoid so called self naming bulls purely because 99% are bullshite .... i have my regulars who are assertive and totally understand me and cuck one ive known 30yrs another 25 yrs ...

i think you earn the bull tag you dont give it to yourself and experience just dont count because mo 2 couples are remotely the same so with each new couple your just a 3rd guy until you fit the bill ...

finding a 3rd guy can be very hard as you need more than what other swinging couples need but you still have that line in the sand that cant be crossed as many do indeed try and cross ...thats why lifestyle cuckold couples find it hard to find the 3rd all that on top of the normal sexual attraction ..

men are 2 a penny to find a 3rd guy for a cuckold couple is a needle in the haystack especially if your a newish couple ..those of us who been on the scene ages are lucky as we got our little black books with phone numbers

By *oxy jWoman
6 weeks ago

somerset

also we are heavy into the humiliation side but again charge of cuck and the 3rd guy has to earn the rights to humiliate cuck because if you dont know him / us then you have zero imput

By *akHeartWoodMan
6 weeks ago

Crawley

"also we are heavy into the humiliation side but again charge of cuck and the 3rd guy has to earn the rights to humiliate cuck because if you dont know him / us then you have zero imput"

The couple who introduced me to the cuckold thing were very into it. Other couples not so much.

By *wguy100Man
6 weeks ago

Exeter

"lifestyle cuckold here and no i avoid so called self naming bulls purely because 99% are bullshite .... i have my regulars who are assertive and totally understand me and cuck one ive known 30yrs another 25 yrs ...

i think you earn the bull tag you dont give it to yourself and experience just dont count because mo 2 couples are remotely the same so with each new couple your just a 3rd guy until you fit the bill ...

finding a 3rd guy can be very hard as you need more than what other swinging couples need but you still have that line in the sand that cant be crossed as many do indeed try and cross ...thats why lifestyle cuckold couples find it hard to find the 3rd all that on top of the normal sexual attraction ..

men are 2 a penny to find a 3rd guy for a cuckold couple is a needle in the haystack especially if your a newish couple ..those of us who been on the scene ages are lucky as we got our little black books with phone numbers "

By *idlandiaMan
6 weeks ago

Birmingham

I was the other guy/3rd guy for a couple for around 2 years.

No overt verbal humiliation given by me, certainly non of the physical humiliation some people describe in their cuckold relationships.

We were always polite to each other but there was a certain tension as we both knew I was bedding his wife pretty much every other day and he got a monthly quickie.

As has been said, every couple is different and as such the dynamic will vary greatly.

I really don't like the term bull. Bleugh.

By *tickler2000Man
6 weeks ago

St Agnes

There are far to many going around saying they are a bull, without the first idea of how to be one.

There needs to be connection and understanding between all three before you can earn that badge.

Every couple has different needs and wants. You need to find out what they are and, if they match yours, build on them.

It's so much more that going in, slagging off the male and then getting your willy wet.

By *wguy100Man
6 weeks ago

Exeter

"There are far to many going around saying they are a bull, without the first idea of how to be one.

There needs to be connection and understanding between all three before you can earn that badge.

Every couple has different needs and wants. You need to find out what they are and, if they match yours, build on them.

It's so much more that going in, slagging off the male and then getting your willy wet.

"

So true and it gives the genuine people a bad name as they ruin it and put so many potential couples off moving forward

By *iganpairCouple
6 weeks ago

Wigan, Lancs.

Humiliation a big part for us too

By *luesindminorMan
6 weeks ago

Birmingham

I have been a ‘family friend’ to a few couples. You are invited into their dynamics so you need to listen to what their expectations are if it is for the longer term. Each cuckold couple is different. I made assumptions once which caused the three way dynamic to break down. Don’t go in with any preconceptions, you are the guest in their dynamic. Listen to what they want.

Also you have to be accepted by both, which is not as easy as it sounds!

By *oxy jWoman
6 weeks ago

somerset

"I have been a ‘family friend’ to a few couples. You are invited into their dynamics so you need to listen to what their expectations are if it is for the longer term. Each cuckold couple is different. I made assumptions once which caused the three way dynamic to break down. Don’t go in with any preconceptions, you are the guest in their dynamic. Listen to what they want.

Also you have to be accepted by both, which is not as easy as it sounds!"

thats how alot of cuckold couples get around the 3rd guy i hear it so many times oh a family friend ..... it works very well

By *ightstuffMan
6 weeks ago

Bury

My wife has a boyfriend… iv only met him once…

Yes it was very polite But there was a strange tension

With difficult to put into words

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple
6 weeks ago

Cumbria

"Good morning thought I'd ask how many cuckold cples and cples who have bulls or would like one like to humiliate the cuck/ hubby....very curious"

We would very much like for it to be, however finding a ‘bull’ who gets it is like finding unicorn manure.

By *unandcuriousCouple
6 weeks ago

Antrim

If ur not into humiliation does this mean u are not into cuckolding

By *luesindminorMan
6 weeks ago

Birmingham

"If ur not into humiliation does this mean u are not into cuckolding "

All couple are different, it is not a black & white subject. What they are into is for the couple to decide, and if they meet the right person for them, these things evole.

By *pringbok95Couple
3 weeks ago

Limavady

"lifestyle cuckold here and no i avoid so called self naming bulls purely because 99% are bullshite .... i have my regulars who are assertive and totally understand me and cuck one ive known 30yrs another 25 yrs ...

men are 2 a penny to find a 3rd guy for a cuckold couple is a needle in the haystack especially if your a newish couple ..those of us who been on the scene ages are lucky as we got our little black books with phone numbers "

Totally agree

By *addy bareMan
3 weeks ago

lakeside

Love fucking a girl for her guy.

By *hoenix CoupleCouple
3 weeks ago

Stokesley

Accidentally and naturally got into the humiliation side. Mrs P not into femdom though.

By *ukegivMan
3 weeks ago

Naas

Love thought of lads wanking over my wife

By *astlancsMan
3 weeks ago

Burnley

On our list to try soon

By *F45Man
3 weeks ago

South West

My wife likes this, why I’m

Here as a solo

By *etitehotwife4uCouple
3 weeks ago

Wirral

Struggle to find exactly this and genuine

By *ams_jokerMan
5 days ago

york

I’m in to this, the wife likes it too… we use th popular sna p … ch… t app . So basically just take odd pic and video of her and love seeing vwe guys wanking over her and telling me what they would do to her…… pm me btw if interested

By *risky farmer OP   Man
5 days ago

exeter

Mmmm petitehot wife shame your not closer love your pert bum

By *errynjuneCouple
4 days ago

Barnsley

It's really the best way to play for us. Although a more mature couple lol, we are thinking perhaps we may be running out of time.

Would love to find a local guy for some horny cuckold fun on a regular basis.

Had a bit of luck in the past but we do find it's difficult to keep it going for any length of time. Xxx

By *ilverfox for youMan
4 days ago

Hull

No need to humiliate .just use them for your pleasure

By *avid and juneCouple
4 days ago

Tamworth

Cuckolding doesn't have to involve humiliation.

By *ash0000Man
4 days ago

Southwest

No, wouldn’t want from the bull anyway.

By *anager-curvy-wives-clubMan
4 days ago

sunbury

"I have been a ‘family friend’ to a few couples. You are invited into their dynamics so you need to listen to what their expectations are if it is for the longer term. Each cuckold couple is different. I made assumptions once which caused the three way dynamic to break down. Don’t go in with any preconceptions, you are the guest in their dynamic. Listen to what they want.

Also you have to be accepted by both, which is not as easy as it sounds!"

Exactly this...was this for 4 years to a fabulous couple prior to covid. All about mutual respect and trust. Was the most amazing of times. Never saw myself as a 'bull' more a lover/bf to the wife. Had fabulous MMF as well which made all the better

Post new Message to Thread