Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Older people

Jump to newest

By *CORPIO051 OP   Man
9 weeks ago

nottingham

I do understand that as you age it becomes more difficult to meet sexual partners however, I'm still horny at mid 70's are there any ladies who don't expect a super stud who wish to meet and see how it goes. Am I asking too much????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oxy jWoman
9 weeks ago

somerset

its not about age for most but its very much about sexual attraction hence finding fun is differcult at any age ..

i suspect also that the older women get for some swinging no longer becomes important so women in there 70s i guess are in short supply

By *evonrobMan
9 weeks ago

Kingsbridge

"its not about age for most but its very much about sexual attraction hence finding fun is differcult at any age ..

i suspect also that the older women get for some swinging no longer becomes important so women in there 70s i guess are in short supply"

Good comments but I to subscribe to th3 same sentiments as the OP! I’ve met some and I’m sure there are more out there……and very lovely they are too!

By *oxy jWoman
9 weeks ago

somerset

"its not about age for most but its very much about sexual attraction hence finding fun is differcult at any age ..

i suspect also that the older women get for some swinging no longer becomes important so women in there 70s i guess are in short supply

Good comments but I to subscribe to th3 same sentiments as the OP! I’ve met some and I’m sure there are more out there……and very lovely they are too!"

of corse there are some out there you only need to vist clubs to see that yhere are plenty of oldies left loads of swingers in the 50s/60s bracket but they do start to dwindle at 70+ tho there is a lady at one local club whos belived to be late 80s/early 90s not that you could tell she put many to shame with her stamina

By (user no longer on site)
9 weeks ago

I like meeting some older guys... I like the tea and biscuit breaks and all that.

By *avexxMan
9 weeks ago

cheshire

still life in this old dog yet

By *appy JoeMan
9 weeks ago

east coast

I've had a thing for older than me for many many years

By *xfordjohnMan
9 weeks ago

Oxford

"I do understand that as you age it becomes more difficult to meet sexual partners however, I'm still horny at mid 70's are there any ladies who don't expect a super stud who wish to meet and see how it goes. Am I asking too much????"

You just have to keep trying. I've recently met two couples younger than me who didn't care about my age as long as I could perform. It's difficult but not impossible.

By *oding1Man
9 weeks ago

marlow

Lots of fun in this old one!!!

By *lecom1Couple
9 weeks ago

Stornoway

We do try

By *trr55Man
9 weeks ago

maresfeild

I think it's just a number. I met with 2 older couple's on a previous account & have to say that they were really good meetings, very sexy. They were clear on what they wanted, and didn't hold back getting it! Great people.

By *ornucopiaMan
9 weeks ago

Bexley

Why worry if older women lose interest in sex?

No shortage of younger ones.

At my age I can meet women 20 years or more younger than me who are as horny as hell but are also free fom all the problems which come along with being of child bearing age.

The women who have no further interest in sex are not in the equation anyway as potential swinging partners. If they only want social interaction there is no shortage of that for the finding from any gender group. Where's the problem?

The difficulty, surely is for active older women seeking active older men still capable of coming up with the goods.

That's why both sides often go for younger lovers!

By *he Gentleman 4uMan
9 weeks ago

Kiveton park

I have had some amazing times with ladies older than my self and certainly did not disappoint. An older woman is a very special gift.

By *rigger287Man
9 weeks ago

Hartlepool

I'm in the military so away a lot ..the wife sometimes chats to older men on kik which she prefers than younger men..but never meets...if any older guys interested message me ..if not have a great time here

By *reen as JadeCouple
9 weeks ago

Cheshire

Like older meets x

By *lutsadieTV/TS
9 weeks ago

Hinckley

I love being dominated by older ladies the older the better xx

By *espectfulSilverFoxMan
9 weeks ago

sunbury

I am in....prefer people my own age

9 weeks ago

Good comments but I to subscribe to th3 same sentiments as the OP! I’ve met some and I’m sure there are more out there……and very lovely they are too!

of corse there are some out there you only need to vist clubs to see that yhere are plenty of oldies left loads of swingers in the 50s/60s bracket but they do start to dwindle at 70+ tho there is a lady at one local club whos belived to be late 80s/early 90s not that you could tell she put many to shame with her stamina"

would love to meet her x

By *hades Of GreyMan
9 weeks ago

Leeds / Guiseley

God bless the ladies who like older men!

9 weeks ago

I love older. I’d love to meet someone much older than me

Post new Message to Thread