Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bi is the new Str8...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
9 weeks ago

I've always believed that girls more commonly have bi tendencies, largely because girls bodies look so much sexier. Guys tend to be functional.

However, from some of the threads here it seems that more guys than I expected are tempted by some level of bi fun.

It also seems like there's no shortage of chances to explore.

If you're curious about any kevel.of bi fun, what's holding you back?

And what are you secretly wanting to try?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
9 weeks ago

For me, I don't fancy guys. I don't look at guys that way. But in the moment I'm tempted by some "soft play" such as mutual cock play and mutual oral.

And I guess having been in vanilla LTRs for the last 20 or so years, the opportunity just hasn't been there. But now I'm keen to try a bi club night, wank meet, mfm, etc...

By *oxy jWoman
9 weeks ago

somerset

bi is bi as str8 is str8 as gay is gay bi cant be the new str8 it dont make sense ...

30 years ago bi guys were gold on this scene they really were far and few between but alot of couples wanted bi guys fast forward and it seems with guys today its 50/50 and seens the norm and easy to find but also when things become the norm alot of people no longer ''seek'' so being bi today is not a looked for thing as much as it was ...

bi is the new norm just as its norm to be bi or gay ... as the cuckold couple we are i used to meet mainly bi guys but the last few years they have nearly all been str8 (so they say) and its not intentional from me as we are both fully bi but were we used to look for bi now we dont care bi or str8 and for some reason they seems to be mainly str8 .... i only meet guys im attracted / compactable with ....... being bi is no longer a whoppee thing its just the norm guys have sex with guys is just viewed as the norm being bi used to have a advantage on this scene men or women now not so because its easy to get on a normal night out

By *urry BlokeMan
9 weeks ago

[Removed by poster at 28/07/24 18:05:38]

By *urry BlokeMan
9 weeks ago

There's nothing new about it

Being here normalises such activities and guys can etch out their sexual journey a little more openly than they can IRL

There is still significant bi-phobia here, but not as much push back as there is in Vanillaland (pun wholly intended)

Post new Message to Thread