Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Bi lads looking for “hot” husbands

Jump to newest

By *eardsandboobs OP   Couple
10 weeks ago

north of lincoln

Are there any bi / gay lads that like to invite husbands / partners over to fuck and then send the wife a video of them in the same way hot wives send videos to their husbands ? I love to receive videos as much as he does but this way round seems really difficult. The guys only seem interested if I’m actually there at the same time

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ickie76XXXMan
10 weeks ago

dartford

"Are there any bi / gay lads that like to invite husbands / partners over to fuck and then send the wife a video of them in the same way hot wives send videos to their husbands ? I love to receive videos as much as he does but this way round seems really difficult. The guys only seem interested if I’m actually there at the same time

"

I’ve done this before, one time we FaceTimed it so she could watch in too. You are right though this way round does seem rarer x

By *ossyandbissieeCouple
10 weeks ago

Nottingham

I'm not sure about the Record and send back to wife, but my Wife loves to see me go to town on a cock while she watches, although, if truth is told, we struggle to find bi guys willing to indulge when we go to clubs

9 weeks ago

north of lincoln

"I'm not sure about the Record and send back to wife, but my Wife loves to see me go to town on a cock while she watches, although, if truth is told, we struggle to find bi guys willing to indulge when we go to clubs"

Clubs are fine and we tend to find someone we both like. It’s the 1 on 1 with vids that’s tricky

By *hite pineappleCouple
9 weeks ago

leeds

following this thread xx

By (user no longer on site)
9 weeks ago

I love 1 to 1 meets with guys. Pity not closer. Would love some horny fun with your fella

By *rills and SwoonCouple
9 weeks ago

Stroud

"Are there any bi / gay lads that like to invite husbands / partners over to fuck and then send the wife a video of them in the same way hot wives send videos to their husbands ? I love to receive videos as much as he does but this way round seems really difficult. The guys only seem interested if I’m actually there at the same time

"

Your guy is so hot! I’d love to have a session with him, and my other half could video it! (She loves seeing me with men too!) Shame we are so far away.

By *xstevenxxMan
9 weeks ago

Ashbourne

Wish I was closer to yous

Would gladly help out

By *G CoupleCouple
9 weeks ago

stirling

Watching this thread with interest

By *irthy89888Man
9 weeks ago

Barnsley

"

It’s something I’d like to try but like you said I think it’s a comfort thing if a women is there

By *xstevenxxMan
9 weeks ago

Ashbourne

I had a meet a few yrs ago where herself organised a surprise bi meet for her hubby

I went to there’s at a specific time

Had a quick chat with herself and he un aware I was there till he came home from work

She met him at the front door and told him to stick his head into the sitting room and said he’s here to fuck you

Go have a shower and get ready for him upstairs. He did and she stuck her head back into the sitting room and gave be the nod to go upstairs

She stayed downstairs and I want just to go when I was finished

That was some meet.

Met them a few weeks later and I got to have was wicked way with both them this time round

By *interflingMan
9 weeks ago

London

"

This is a very kinky idea - haven’t had it suggested by couple before though! Sometimes on here when a couples profile is insistent on male only meet first it can feel a little suspect/catfishy from single male perspective. Maybe offer to meet in social setting, then men go off together and you can enjoy your drink with some nice videos?!

By *lexV16Man
9 weeks ago

Welling

"

This is very hot type of meets. Love playing with hot hubbies

9 weeks ago

north of lincoln

This is a very kinky idea - haven’t had it suggested by couple before though! Sometimes on here when a couples profile is insistent on male only meet first it can feel a little suspect/catfishy from single male perspective. Maybe offer to meet in social setting, then men go off together and you can enjoy your drink with some nice videos?!"

You are probably right about the catfish angle. The social is always an option. As we do tend to meet for a social first anyway. But bi guys always want her there still and gay guys don’t want to be filmed for a female lol

By *ave_lancsMan
9 weeks ago

Oldham

This sounds like a hell of a lot of fun. I love putting on a show… putting on a show for a wife would be incredible.

Post new Message to Thread