Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Age range

Jump to newest

By *ilverfox for you OP   Man
10 weeks ago

Hull

Bloody age range cancels me out every time !!! Should I lie ?do other guys ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *avexxMan
10 weeks ago

cheshire

mines my true age they like me or they dont,, i know i can get away with much younger age with my physique not being big headed,, but its pointless lying

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
10 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

If you think lying to get into someone's pants is the sort of person you want to be, that's your choice I guess 💜

By *ustamanMan
10 weeks ago

weymouth

True age for me and I look like my pics. Suspect a combination of those eliminate me frequently, ce la vie

By *heelofTimeCouple
10 weeks ago

Two Rivers

No point lying we receive pics of people substantially older than they state in profile. Our faces don’t lie unless you look extremely young for your age x

By *acDreamyMan
10 weeks ago

Wirral

Mine is genuine too. I guess they have to draw a line somewhere but it's frustrating when you read a profile, think "sounds like we would get along" then find you are out by a year.

By *weet and SpiceCouple
10 weeks ago

Around the Midlands

We've known people to change their ages once they reach a certain point, but it's fairly obvious that they have (a few years may be passable but not decades!) and we personally don't see the point....but each to their own OP

By *parkle1974Woman
10 weeks ago

Leeds

I'd be out the door quicker than you can blink.

Can't stand people who just can't be honest but then I guess some people will do anything to get their dick wet!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

10 weeks ago

East Sussex

"Bloody age range cancels me out every time !!! Should I lie ?do other guys ?"

Are you using the search feature to only show people looking for you age range? I recommend it as a way to prevent frustration around she ranges.

By *parkle1974Woman
10 weeks ago

Leeds

"Mine is genuine too. I guess they have to draw a line somewhere but it's frustrating when you read a profile, think "sounds like we would get along" then find you are out by a year."

Why read the profile when the "looking for section" comes first?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

10 weeks ago

East Sussex

Oh and loads of people lie about their age. Either that or some have had a very hard life

By *acDreamyMan
10 weeks ago

Wirral

"Mine is genuine too. I guess they have to draw a line somewhere but it's frustrating when you read a profile, think "sounds like we would get along" then find you are out by a year.

Why read the profile when the "looking for section" comes first? "

I naively get attracted by a catchy status or a picture and then like to know about the person.

By *CExeCouple
10 weeks ago

Lincoln/Exeter

Don't lie to get someone into bed, not cool. Accept they're not interested and move on.

You're straight, but there may be a number of TS girls, TVs etc who would fancy fun with you. How would you feel if they lied, got you into bed and then you found out?

By *endalshaggersCouple
10 weeks ago

Kendal

Don't get why people would lie about their age. Absolutely obvious especially if you meet personally when people have lied.

By *avexxMan
10 weeks ago

cheshire

"Don't lie to get someone into bed, not cool. Accept they're not interested and move on.

You're straight, but there may be a number of TS girls, TVs etc who would fancy fun with you. How would you feel if they lied, got you into bed and then you found out?"

... oh heck

By (user no longer on site)
10 weeks ago

Go with the truth... my age range is flexible as it's more about the person and if someone likes you then they'll flex too.

If age is a problem.on here, go to clubs. Nobody asks there.

By *elboy1978Man
10 weeks ago

Jarrow

My age is my true age even though I look older

By *moothshaftMan
10 weeks ago

Coventry

"Bloody age range cancels me out every time !!! Should I lie ?do other guys ?"

I feel your pain!

It's now nearly time for me to leave.

It's only the rare young woman looking for a pervy grandad that keeps me here lol

Post new Message to Thread