Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Understanding my kinks

Jump to newest

By *unguy1988123 OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Dudley

Id love to find understand the reason why I like the kinks I do and what triggered them.

For example; love being humiliated,cuckolding,watersports, crossdressing, worshiping to name a few.

I think I know where the crossdressing one started,when I was about 8 my mom dresses me up as baby spice for a fancy dress party,then I was intrigued after that.

Anyone else confused as to why the like what they do?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

11 weeks ago

East Sussex

I used to be, I'm one if those annoying people who needs to know the reason for everything. But one day I decided to stop analysing and just try to enjoy

By *inkyguyUKMan
11 weeks ago

worcester

Because you a very naughty boy with indecent thoughts. Don't overthink it, if everyone consents just do it

11 weeks ago

Dudley

"I used to be, I'm one if those annoying people who needs to know the reason for everything. But one day I decided to stop analysing and just try to enjoy"

Im starting to just accept it but partners have asked why I like being humiliated and I can't give them an answer lol

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

11 weeks ago

East Sussex

"I used to be, I'm one if those annoying people who needs to know the reason for everything. But one day I decided to stop analysing and just try to enjoy

Im starting to just accept it but partners have asked why I like being humiliated and I can't give them an answer lol"

It's funny isn't it that people feel they can question your sexual preferences. People do it to us a lot.

11 weeks ago

Dudley

"I used to be, I'm one if those annoying people who needs to know the reason for everything. But one day I decided to stop analysing and just try to enjoy

Im starting to just accept it but partners have asked why I like being humiliated and I can't give them an answer lol

It's funny isn't it that people feel they can question your sexual preferences. People do it to us a lot. "

It's not that they have kink shamed me they just can't get there head round the fact I like to be told my cock is pathetic and I want them to fuck other guys whenever they want

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

11 weeks ago

East Sussex

It's funny isn't it that people feel they can question your sexual preferences. People do it to us a lot.

It's not that they have kink shamed me they just can't get there head round the fact I like to be told my cock is pathetic and I want them to fuck other guys whenever they want"

Oh ok. I think there are certain things people struggle to understand and if you don't understand it yourself you can't explain it to them 🙂

Post new Message to Thread