Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Fab threats

Jump to newest

By *ouples_EroticaXXX OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

manchester

We received a messages earlier today from someone hoping to meet us.

We politely declined and then they proceeded to threaten to LEAK our images.

Not sure exactly what they think that will achieve but there seems to increase in this kind of behaviour and it’s really not ok.

We reported it to admin so hopefully the user gets a permanent ban.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
11 weeks ago

chichester

Yes it’s common in here with men alas

Report block and laugh it off

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
11 weeks ago

chichester

Or faux cave In and meet them and beat the daylights of them works a few times I have found over the years

By *estSussexLatinoMan
11 weeks ago

west sussex

Incel behaviour right there, people need to get a grip

11 weeks ago

manchester

"Or faux cave In and meet them and beat the daylights of them works a few times I have found over the years "

Hahahahaha

By *parkle1974Woman
11 weeks ago

Leeds

I honestly don't get some people on here. As if you would suddenly say "OK let's meet" what a knob jockey!!

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
11 weeks ago

chichester

"Or faux cave In and meet them and beat the daylights of them works a few times I have found over the years

Hahahahaha "

Sometimes mofos need to learn a few of life’s lessons about cause and affect

11 weeks ago

manchester

"I honestly don't get some people on here. As if you would suddenly say "OK let's meet" what a knob jockey!!"

We don’t either. It’s a misogynistic toxicity that needs eliminating.

By *ellroseWoman
11 weeks ago

Brum

Oh I had that a few years ago I was like ‘go ahead, doesn’t bother me’ 🤣

By *neeyedwillieMan
11 weeks ago

Darlington

To quote Mike Tyson -

“Social media made y'all way too comfortable with disrespecting people and not getting punched in the face for it.”

He's not wrong. There are a large amount of people who say and do stuff online be it Fab or social media in general that they wouldn't dare do in person.

One of the many reasons my wife and I started going to clubs and social events over trying to use Fab for meets. cuts out all the nonsense and wannabes.

By *et and WillingCouple
11 weeks ago

Nuneaton

Had this before. Told us they knew all our freinds and will tell them.

Just told them to go for it and blockes them.

By *rispyDuckMan
11 weeks ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

Sadly this is very common

There are some psychopaths who can’t take no for an answer . There is a hint of entitlement like ‘how dare you say no to me’ haha nutters.

At least it happened online can only imagine if it where in your house asking them to leave how that might have ended

By *iredhandMan
11 weeks ago

Manchester

What was threatened is in fact illegal so if it is possible for the site owners to pass the IP address of the offender onto the police, they should do.

11 weeks ago

manchester

"What was threatened is in fact illegal so if it is possible for the site owners to pass the IP address of the offender onto the police, they should do."

That’s a very fair and valid point.

11 weeks ago

manchester

"Sadly this is very common

There are some psychopaths who can’t take no for an answer . There is a hint of entitlement like ‘how dare you say no to me’ haha nutters.

At least it happened online can only imagine if it where in your house asking them to leave how that might have ended "

Jimmy Corkhill vibes

By *lowupdollTV/TS
11 weeks ago

Herts

"What was threatened is in fact illegal so if it is possible for the site owners to pass the IP address of the offender onto the police, they should do.

That’s a very fair and valid point. "

Worth adding here the penalty isn’t a slap in the wrist if convicted. It’s 6 months prison time if there are no aggravating factors. Police and courts take this stuff very seriously.

11 weeks ago

manchester

"What was threatened is in fact illegal so if it is possible for the site owners to pass the IP address of the offender onto the police, they should do.

That’s a very fair and valid point.

Worth adding here the penalty isn’t a slap in the wrist if convicted. It’s 6 months prison time if there are no aggravating factors. Police and courts take this stuff very seriously. "

❤️

By *CExeCouple
11 weeks ago

Lincoln/Exeter

I view talking to folks on here like talking to someone at a bar. You wouldn't flop your cock out straight away or ask to see their tits. Similarly, if rejected, you deal with it and move on, you don't get all butthurt and make threats.

It's usually guys who are too ugly for Tinder and too stupid to work out that people skills are the only thing that's going to get them laid.

By * D 777Man
11 weeks ago

bathgate

not very nice that just because you dont get what you want , thankfully there loads of respectful people on here

Post new Message to Thread