Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Disabled swinger challenge.

Jump to newest

By *ever2old4toys OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

Abingdon

Here's a challenge I had years ago and I would like to see how others would have approached it.

You have a female friend in wheelchair. She cannot be fucked or fingered as both feel like a lightning bolt to the pussy. She wants to feel sexy, to be the centre of attention and to feel like she can satisfy men.

What experiences can you think up to achieve this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ustamanMan
11 weeks ago

weymouth

Sensual massage but avoiding her pussy, possibly a safe word to say if getting to close or too sensitive. And a lot of kissing

11 weeks ago

Abingdon

"Sensual massage but avoiding her pussy, possibly a safe word to say if getting to close or too sensitive. And a lot of kissing "

Nice answer and you are nailing the attention brief. What if she wanted to go a little naughtier?

By *ustamanMan
11 weeks ago

weymouth

Oh and if she wishes to feel that she can satisfy a man, hands, lips, tits all work

By *fwa69Man
11 weeks ago

New Milton

"Oh and if she wishes to feel that she can satisfy a man, hands, lips, tits all work "

I think so many ways, from kissing and touching, and if she wants to be naughtier, she could be the focus for a guy(s) either her touching them or watching them play.

I think just treat her as able bodied where certain things are off the table, plenty more activities for the imagination.

By *ustamanMan
11 weeks ago

weymouth

If she's lying down then an erect cock being tantalisingly close whilst being massaged could be attended too

By *aomilatteCouple
11 weeks ago

Midlands

We would ask the person in question what they would like to do. There's still fun they could have.

11 weeks ago

Abingdon

"We would ask the person in question what they would like to do. There's still fun they could have."

Yep communication was a huge part of it. She didn't want her disability to steal her ability to feel sexual or to be someone a guy thinks about or craves.

11 weeks ago

Abingdon

"Oh and if she wishes to feel that she can satisfy a man, hands, lips, tits all work "

Yep she definitely felt sexually powerful with a cock in each hand and guys hands over her top half.

By (user no longer on site)
11 weeks ago

How about a bukkake...her the centre of attention...playing with hard cocks x

11 weeks ago

Abingdon

"How about a bukkake...her the centre of attention...playing with hard cocks x"

I think she would have had to build up to that but now you are thinking!

I really wonder if she would've gone through with that.

By (user no longer on site)
11 weeks ago

Start with a small group ...2 or 3 ....don't forget my invite

By *inky Bear and VicsCouple
11 weeks ago

Northern Ireland

I would see if breast play would be something she would be open to.

I developed the ability to orgasm through nipple play. Rough nipple play in particular. I like them pinched, compressed in nipple toys, the tip run over with a bath brush, back of the knuckles, pulling. More extreme things like hitting with a cane. I've got now that it makes me squirt from nipple play alone.

And another idea is take things from the world of BDSM. Like Shibari, deliberate exposure of body parts, dollification, Goddess Worship. Or tickling, feathers, oily massage.

By *ust want fun 888Man
11 weeks ago

nearby

Being blind myself, would she put on a blindfold while in a 69 position, her clit being flicked, or would that also be like a lightning bolt

By *fwa69Man
11 weeks ago

New Milton

"How about a bukkake...her the centre of attention...playing with hard cocks x

I think she would have had to build up to that but now you are thinking!

I really wonder if she would've gone through with that."

Precisely what I had in mind. Even 1 guy focusing on her while he plays, or she plays with him. Could be very hot

By *fwa69Man
11 weeks ago

New Milton

"I would see if breast play would be something she would be open to.

I developed the ability to orgasm through nipple play. Rough nipple play in particular. I like them pinched, compressed in nipple toys, the tip run over with a bath brush, back of the knuckles, pulling. More extreme things like hitting with a cane. I've got now that it makes me squirt from nipple play alone.

And another idea is take things from the world of BDSM. Like Shibari, deliberate exposure of body parts, dollification, Goddess Worship. Or tickling, feathers, oily massage. "

Aside from anything...this is hot

By *heHookyMonsterMan
11 weeks ago

Liverpool

I'd be asking her about her desires, thoughts and wants, being aware of what's not viable, but focusing on the positives. The wheelchair is a means to get around, not what defines the woman.

11 weeks ago

Abingdon

"I would see if breast play would be something she would be open to.

And another idea is take things from the world of BDSM. Like Shibari, deliberate exposure of body parts, dollification, Goddess Worship. Or tickling, feathers, oily massage. "

I'm intrigued about this. I don't know if she would have gone for it but it's so damned interesting.

11 weeks ago

Abingdon

"I'd be asking her about her desires, thoughts and wants, being aware of what's not viable, but focusing on the positives. The wheelchair is a means to get around, not what defines the woman. "

Exactly this and you'd be surprised how often swinging and creativity can give you a part of yourself back.

11 weeks ago

Abingdon

"Being blind myself, would she put on a blindfold while in a 69 position, her clit being flicked, or would that also be like a lightning bolt"

Any touch of her pussy would be uncomfortably painful.

By *hornleeMan
11 weeks ago

Stockton on Tees

My wives in a wheelchair, I can tell you what gets her off playing with her. She has to be naked smoothly shaved then she makes me use her favourite vibrator on her,sometimes she cum's in seconds other times she makes me luck her out till she cums.Still someone's got to do it lol

By *ust want fun 888Man
11 weeks ago

nearby

"My wives in a wheelchair, I can tell you what gets her off playing with her. She has to be naked smoothly shaved then she makes me use her favourite vibrator on her,sometimes she cum's in seconds other times she makes me luck her out till she cums.Still someone's got to do it lol"

So nice that you posted this, as too many people presume that people in wheelchairs or other disabilities don’t have needs and this just says they’re wrong

11 weeks ago

Abingdon

"My wives in a wheelchair, I can tell you what gets her off playing with her. She has to be naked smoothly shaved then she makes me use her favourite vibrator on her,sometimes she cum's in seconds other times she makes me luck her out till she cums.Still someone's got to do it lol

So nice that you posted this, as too many people presume that people in wheelchairs or other disabilities don’t have needs and this just says they’re wrong"

And I find swingers are more open to play with people with disabilities or scars etc. Something about being less normative.

By *heHookyMonsterMan
11 weeks ago

Liverpool

"I'd be asking her about her desires, thoughts and wants, being aware of what's not viable, but focusing on the positives. The wheelchair is a means to get around, not what defines the woman.

Exactly this and you'd be surprised how often swinging and creativity can give you a part of yourself back."

For me there's no reason (other than appreciating and respecting someone's limitations) to limit who I play with. If there was mutual attraction I wouldn't hesitate. Any discussions prior to play wouldn't be any different to those I'd naturally have with anyone, i.e. likes and dislikes etc. I might be missing out on someone amazing otherwise.

Thus far I've only seen one person with an obvious disability at a club and I was disappointed we didn't get the opportunity to interact more than we did. That had no basis in disability, but purely in the fact that she was simply a rather gorgeous lady.

By *neforutoMan
11 weeks ago

Fantasy land in the SW

Maybe a little bit off topic but....... Theres a group called SWAD (sex with a difference) and theres a few links to other stuff on thier web site

11 weeks ago

Abingdon

"Maybe a little bit off topic but....... Theres a group called SWAD (sex with a difference) and theres a few links to other stuff on thier web site "

Great to know! I'll look it up!

Post new Message to Thread