Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Average messages amounts

Jump to newest

By *ipsSoSoft OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

Rotherham

Hi all.

I'm just wondering, perhaps this is more aimed at the bigger types of couples, on average how often you are messaged by other couples / winked etc just generally shown interest in?

We can go days / weeks without hearing from anyone and often it's us who have to go in search and often get ignored.

I know we are bigger people and that's an off put but I just wondered if this is normal for the profile of people we are or is there something majorly off putting aside from weight about us etc

Genuine question from a genuine couple, hope your all well.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *winging_couple300Couple
11 weeks ago

Doncaster

It is normal to go days or weeks without contact, generally speaking we get more messages from single men than couples

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple
11 weeks ago

wonderland.

I'd say we probably get 3 or 4 messages a day from couples, ladies and t girls... on average.

However half of our messages tend to be asking about various clubs or events

Although sometimes we can get days without x

Cali

By *punk n gushCouple
11 weeks ago

walmer

"Hi all.

I'm just wondering, perhaps this is more aimed at the bigger types of couples, on average how often you are messaged by other couples / winked etc just generally shown interest in?

We can go days / weeks without hearing from anyone and often it's us who have to go in search and often get ignored.

I know we are bigger people and that's an off put but I just wondered if this is normal for the profile of people we are or is there something majorly off putting aside from weight about us etc

Genuine question from a genuine couple, hope your all well."

We have excatly same issues down here as we are large build also as we don't do bi we don't attract many couples

By *ornyczechwifeCouple
11 weeks ago

Close To You

We get about 10 per day

By *usSaturdayNightCouple
11 weeks ago

Ipswich

I think it all depends on how many pictures and videos you have on your account, we used to have a lot of both and get loads of messages mostly for wannabes and times wasters now we have none, and hardly get any messages, but if we do they are nearly always worth it x

By *tuvyMan
11 weeks ago

bedford

7 to 15 a day some from regulars others are a nice added bonus

By *ottubduoCouple
11 weeks ago

Yorkshire

We do not get that many sometimes wonder what puts couples off.

By *ORBCouple
11 weeks ago

Dundalk

This profile is just over 2 years old and in that time we have received 30-40 messages in total.

From memory only 2 of those were from couples and one of those was a response to a forum game.

Our profile is very specific in what we are and aren't looking for so that will put off anyone looking a quick gratification.

RB

By *itSurreyCoupleCouple
11 weeks ago

Reigate

on average maybe 1 message a day, sometimes more sometimes less.

By *neforutoMan
11 weeks ago

Fantasy land in the SW

Wow, Im amazed reading this and the comments. I always thought couples were swamped with messages, Im now going to have to go and sit quietly with a cuppa and review my thinking - have a groovy day all x

By *ipsSoSoft OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

Rotherham

Thank you for sharing all yours. Gives an idea to us of what we kind of should expect / not expect.

By *issmorganWoman
11 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

I'm half a couple and we don't often get messages from other couples tbh. That's why when we are meeting we'd go to a social or club.

We have some filters on and filter out men.

I'm straight and my other half can be orally bi, which filters is out for some couples too.

By *rtist with museCouple
11 weeks ago

Eastbourne

Don't think its size - we hardly ever get approached by couples and we only open to single guys when looking for something specific - we mostly play at clubs and parties - we think we scare some people - maybe been around too long and we have worn the record out hahahah

By *arierWoman
11 weeks ago

birmingham

My account: I get maybe 3-4 messages a month, mostly from accounts that are blatantly not legit.

Our couples account: 1 or 2 messages a month.

Allen’s account: Never had a message 🙈😂

By *neeyedwillieMan
11 weeks ago

Darlington

Depends.

I have a profile on here with my wife and she has a solo one as well (solely for meeting other women).

The only messages we get on any of them are from people we meet at clubs / socials.

Rarely get messages from folks we've not physically met. If we do, it's usually a spammed out messaged or a "meet now".

We've been on Fab long time and I'll tell you this for nothing. Fab died for us when lockdown happened. Pre lockdown...got meets through fab no problem. Post lockdown....not happening. All meets are through clubs and socials now.

Which I recommend. Too many timewasters, fakes and wanna bes on here now amd I'd say maybe it's just us but we hear the same thing over and over from club friends as well.

Go to clubs and / or social events (which Fab is great for researching / finding out about) and go old school. This online stuff just ain't working anymore.

By *andPextraCouple
11 weeks ago

North West

Some days none. Some days 2/3, some days 10 or more.

Usually dependent on a new photo

By *avidbanksMan
11 weeks ago

leeds

0 lol

Post new Message to Thread