Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

How to have legal fun in car late at night

Jump to newest

By *uzie_jennifer_2 OP   TV/TS
10 weeks ago

Cricklewood

Want to do some wank, suck, grope and spank fun (no fucking) in a car with a guy, both of us seated in front

Late at night in a quiet road

Is there any way to do this legally so that even if someone did catch us in the act we would be free of the law?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oxy jWoman
10 weeks ago

somerset

its legal until someone see's it and reports it thats how i read it ... its that consent word again the offended did not ask to be exposed to it

By *uffhandymanMan
10 weeks ago

selby/peterborough

I have lots of car fun, just don’t get caught and you’ll be fine! The risk is what makes it so hot

By *hePleasurerMan
10 weeks ago

Cheshire

I've fucked in a (small!) car in a layby in broad daylight, although it was raining quite heavily. It wasn't a "known" site and the only other person around was a truck driver some distance away. No one saw, so it was fine.

By *ongAndThick123Man
10 weeks ago

Leeds

"Want to do some wank, suck, grope and spank fun (no fucking) in a car with a guy, both of us seated in front

Late at night in a quiet road

Is there any way to do this legally so that even if someone did catch us in the act we would be free of the law?"

It would only be legal if it was your own private secluded road that cannot be viewed or accessed by the public and with no expectation that anyone else should come down it

Post new Message to Thread