Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Studland bay tips to know someone?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
11 weeks ago

I was there last week when there was. The heatwave…..it was packed in the afternoon and I stayed until evening when it went dead.

Question is, I presume stuff was happening in dunes as lots of people just standing looking out…but on the actual beach do people ever approach another? or is there a sign to show a couple/person your interested?….there was a lot of looking and some staring shared but as I was on my own just relaxing and some swimming,do couples in particular feel uneasy to approach a single? or are most on the beach just there for there own and not interested? Just wondered others experience from any side.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *he Silver FuxMan
11 weeks ago

Uttoxeter

"I was there last week when there was. The heatwave…..it was packed in the afternoon and I stayed until evening when it went dead.

Question is, I presume stuff was happening in dunes as lots of people just standing looking out…but on the actual beach do people ever approach another? or is there a sign to show a couple/person your interested?….there was a lot of looking and some staring shared but as I was on my own just relaxing and some swimming,do couples in particular feel uneasy to approach a single? or are most on the beach just there for there own and not interested? Just wondered others experience from any side."

I know a couple that are regulars there, where the wife will take a meercat or two back into the dunes for some fun and there are couples and the occasional single woman that set up windbreaks and tents so that discreet sexual activity can take place…

However the tents and windbreaks may be setup in the dunes by people who want you to STAY THE FUCK AWAY YOU FUCKING PERVERTS because they want to sunbath naked in private and not in view on the beach.

My advice is just fucking don’t. Studland is a naturist beach and often patrolled by the Rangers. Those Meercat men standing around in the dunes tugging on those micropenises should just fuck off and not ruin the experience for the normal people who hate tanlines.

11 weeks ago

Yeah I heard guys chatting in the dunes while you lay down…they didn’t sound the most appealing type!

There were tents around and I thought some maybe playing….there was a couple next to me all day with a tent and towards the end of the day she with huge great boobs and areolas would look and then look away and then the guy would look at me a bit longer….i just didnt know if he was checking out what she kept looking at with annoyance or if he was waiting for me to come over/ say something……in hindsight I should of at least spoke up.

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
11 weeks ago

chichester

Problem with meerkats is not so much guys or anyone wanting to get abit hirny . It’s the lack of fucking common sense about it. Don’t stand up wanking off walking etc be subtle and lay down and mindful

They are like pack animals or the wanking dead I call them at nude beach’s

11 weeks ago

Haha wanking dead…

By *lik and PaulCouple
11 weeks ago

Flagrante

As its a naturist beach(in part) which is used by families probably not the best idea to indulge in sexual activity although I'm sure many do and as the police know this they are all too happy to arrest people.

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS
11 weeks ago

chichester

se there is plenty of space to walk off well away from people in dunes if you like little fun . its just when idiots hover around and congregate .. wind nbreaks/ subtle laying down playing/etc being vigilant of people in distances seems ok as per any nude beach as such

By *lexanderX30Man
11 weeks ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Be polite. Be mindful of others. Be able to take a hint. Be friendly but not overly so and you never know.

Gonna be there next week.

Post new Message to Thread