FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
10 weeks ago

Just find it funny why people read messages and if they are not interested why don’t they delete them??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ee1967Man
10 weeks ago

watford

What's also so annoying is. I get maybe 5 to 6 messages when I'm on saying they wana chat.

I'd say maybe 1 of those types more than 5 words in message and also actually stay on line

Most keep disappearing for 15 mins at a time

Why ask to chat if yiu don't have the time!

By (user no longer on site)
10 weeks ago

We delete messages after reading them, unless like many only have 1 word, those we don’t open and delete, vulgar ones deleted without opening.

By *aomilatteCouple
10 weeks ago

Midlands

If they message again we can see what they'd previously messaged. We currently have two messages in our inbox from four years ago and two from two years ago, anyone got older messages?

By *punk n gushCouple
10 weeks ago

walmer

"Just find it funny why people read messages and if they are not interested why don’t they delete them??"

Sometimes we don't delete nessages straight away as it could be only one of us has read the message so we don't delete until we gave both looked and decided the person is not for us

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
10 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

"Just find it funny why people read messages and if they are not interested why don’t they delete them??"

I find it so strange how people hyperfocus on the message status from their outbox.

Delete the messages from your view once you've sent them. Assume the receiving party has done the same unless there's a response.

Why does it matter if they've read it and left it read or deleted it? No response is still no response.

By *educerMan
10 weeks ago

Brentwood

A week to reply or deleted and blocked, nothing personal but clearly you are not for them

Post new Message to Thread