Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

You can have anyone you want…

Jump to newest

By *unner6969 OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Herts/Bucks

You can have anyone you want, so how do I persuade you to want me?

Do we all think like that, or do some people believe they really are God’s gift?

Answers to first question also welcome, lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lik and PaulCouple
11 weeks ago

Flagrante

If you need to be persuaded to want someone then you don't really want them.

By *unner6969 OP   Man
11 weeks ago

Herts/Bucks

"If you need to be persuaded to want someone then you don't really want them."

I was thinking more in the context of the enormous choice available on here and what makes someone eye-catching, that first moment you see them, then how and why something develops, or doesn’t….

By *lik and PaulCouple
11 weeks ago

Flagrante

"If you need to be persuaded to want someone then you don't really want them.

I was thinking more in the context of the enormous choice available on here and what makes someone eye-catching, that first moment you see them, then how and why something develops, or doesn’t…."

Thats different, that's natural attraction and it'll be different for everyone. For us it's always about the personality so that's extremely difficult online which is why we go to clubs and talk to people in everyday life.

By *scaMan
11 weeks ago

Herts / London / Beyond

You can’t appeal to everyone. Simple.

Concentrate on being the best you you can be.

Ignore the rest.

Those who want you, will find you.

Push against open doors.

By *aughty Hubby n Sexy WifeCouple
11 weeks ago

Scarborogh

"If you need to be persuaded to want someone then you don't really want them.

I was thinking more in the context of the enormous choice available on here and what makes someone eye-catching, that first moment you see them, then how and why something develops, or doesn’t….

Thats different, that's natural attraction and it'll be different for everyone. For us it's always about the personality so that's extremely difficult online which is why we go to clubs and talk to people in everyday life."

Totally get this. Whilst others are attracted by looks, to me it is inner beauty that shines through when communicating with others. It’s harder to do via messages but we’ve certainly had some great conversations on here and at meets. Mrs SW

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

11 weeks ago

East Sussex

There isn't an enormous choice on fab. There are a lot of people on fab but only a small percentage that an individual will be *genuinely* attracted to.

If I walked into a room with 100 men in it they might all think (assuming all 100 were attracted to me for the sake of argument) ' I won't bother trying because she's got the choice of 100 guys'. In reality I'd probably only find five at most attractive

Post new Message to Thread