Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Wife’s ex’s

Jump to newest

By *teve miller200 OP   Man
11 weeks ago

manchester

When we do have sex I love it when I ask her about her ex’s and the big cocks they had, I’m a small 5 inches and it turns me on so much. Getting hard now thinking about it

Anyone else find this a turn on?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ubyRonCouple
11 weeks ago

Lancashire

Yep. Drives me absolutely insane

By *4funXXXMan
11 weeks ago

cheshire

My late mrs had a boyfriend before we got together it she never let him fuck her. They both got close to him taking her virginity but because he didn’t have any condoms with him she didn’t let him. When She told me this it got me very turned on leading me to want to see her get fucked. A few years later we had been swinging with a few couples and the odd guy when out in a pub she pointed out a guy saying he was her first boyfriend and he was the one who nearly took her virginity. After a few more drinks she got up and went the bar and chatted with him. Next thing he’s sat with us and then we are all getting a taxi home together. Back at ours things got hot and before long she had him on top of her pushing his bare cock into her very wet pussy. She didn’t just encourage him to fuck her she told him to fill her with his cum. That was very hot and horny. Best thing I ever got to see. She said afterwards she wanted him to enjoy what he missed out on and she admitted she enjoyed it to.

Post new Message to Thread