Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Tantric massage

Jump to newest

By *heTantricTouch OP   Man
11 weeks ago

leeds

Ladies who are single or part of a couple who play alone have you experienced tantric massage? Is it something you have wanted to try?

Trying the forums for the first time to see what it brings?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *illie EckerslikeMan
11 weeks ago

Bradford

"Ladies who are single or part of a couple who play alone have you experienced tantric massage? Is it something you have wanted to try?

Trying the forums for the first time to see what it brings? "

Tantric if done right is an unbelievable sensation. I used to see a woman who was trained in the art of Tantra and I have never experienced feelings like it! She taught me things I would love to share with open minded females

By *antra MassageMan
11 weeks ago

Wicklow

"Ladies who are single or part of a couple who play alone have you experienced tantric massage? Is it something you have wanted to try?

Trying the forums for the first time to see what it brings? "

You have good veris, so you will attract a lot of attention. Best of luck.

By *oxy jWoman
11 weeks ago

somerset

ive had them from trained people and i dont mean those who take a weeks course ... thers a guy on here in the south west who spent 15 years in india leaning not just tantric but other types as well some Hindu martial arts me and mr met him for a coffee and all the paperwork and photos came out to prove hes no bullshitter so we planed for him to meet us at ours ...

all i can say is wow wow and bloody wow he had me bouncing of the walls for about 2 hours before we had sex i lost count how many times he cum and me i was on a continuous non stop orgasm met him a few times now if hes in the area as his job takes him all over really worth skipping the armatures and finding the real ones who really do know what they are doing ... ive also met a woman who did this learnt here in the uk it was nice but no where near as good as the guy

By *ucyCharlieCouple
9 weeks ago

Wales

"ive had them from trained people and i dont mean those who take a weeks course ... thers a guy on here in the south west who spent 15 years in india leaning not just tantric but other types as well some Hindu martial arts me and mr met him for a coffee and all the paperwork and photos came out to prove hes no bullshitter so we planed for him to meet us at ours ...

all i can say is wow wow and bloody wow he had me bouncing of the walls for about 2 hours before we had sex i lost count how many times he cum and me i was on a continuous non stop orgasm met him a few times now if hes in the area as his job takes him all over really worth skipping the armatures and finding the real ones who really do know what they are doing ... ive also met a woman who did this learnt here in the uk it was nice but no where near as good as the guy "

Can you share his details…this sounds exactly what we are looking for..?

By *elboy1978Man
9 weeks ago

Jarrow

I could do with a tantric massage

By * and G CoupleCouple
9 weeks ago

London

"ive had them from trained people and i dont mean those who take a weeks course ... thers a guy on here in the south west who spent 15 years in india leaning not just tantric but other types as well some Hindu martial arts me and mr met him for a coffee and all the paperwork and photos came out to prove hes no bullshitter so we planed for him to meet us at ours ...

all i can say is wow wow and bloody wow he had me bouncing of the walls for about 2 hours before we had sex i lost count how many times he cum and me i was on a continuous non stop orgasm met him a few times now if hes in the area as his job takes him all over really worth skipping the armatures and finding the real ones who really do know what they are doing ... ive also met a woman who did this learnt here in the uk it was nice but no where near as good as the guy "

Sounds fabulous - we would like his contact details too, if you are a positon to share.

Post new Message to Thread