Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Going to Chams on your own as a single woman

Jump to newest

By *ivinefox OP   Woman
11 weeks ago

Coventry

I've been out of the swinging scene for a while, used to go to Chams a lot with swinging partners, always had a great time! I'm single now and I'd love to start going again, but would feel v selfconcious going by myself. How can I find a nice guy to go with, or should I just be brave and go by myself? I miss sex so much!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ay W. BeauWoman
11 weeks ago

Wolvo

Be brave!

Go it alone. I go on my own its great. I can go and leave when suits, people are always really friendly.

Maybe try a quieter night like sunday.

Good luck OP

By *-to-TangoWoman
11 weeks ago

Birmingham

I attend Chams often with some other single females and occasionally alone as I know quite a few people there. You are more than welcome to come with me on Friday if you like. Or another time xx

By *iss DevilWoman
11 weeks ago

Bedford

I'd encourage you to go on your own, too. Then you are your own boss and can do as little or as much as you'd like. There are always plenty of men there.

By *dventuresWithEveWoman
11 weeks ago

SW Birmingham outskirts

I go on my own, sometimes I arrange to meet someone specific there so I have a purpose to go or a "safety net", but most of the time I have a good time either way. I tend to go daytimes when it's quieter. That way, if I don't feel like or have the opportunity for fun, I at least have a nice "spa" day with the hot tub, sauna, sun loungers etc.

By *elloWoman
11 weeks ago

alpha centauri

I've found going to clubs on my own is much more fun than with a partner. I like the butterflies in my stomach sensation as I walk in on my own and I find that I interact more with others than I ever did as a couple.

Post new Message to Thread