Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

What are we doing wrong ?

Jump to newest

By * and A funseekers OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

leeds

We are looking for that rare unicorn to join us for some club meets and FFM kinky fun BUT can't seem to get a message back .... are we wasting our time on FAB ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uffsandkinkCouple
11 weeks ago

leeds

I think the problem might be unrealistic expectations it's only been three weeks since you joined

By *uriouskinksCouple
11 weeks ago

PORTSMOUTH

Unicorns are that, incredibly hard to find and everyone wants one.

By *ertsalaughMan
11 weeks ago

RENFREW

Maybe be open to more types of girls, some not as gym fit as yiu guys profiles could be put off

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
11 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

What do you think you're doing right OP?

By *oveToPlay.Couple
11 weeks ago

Yorkshire

Hey OP, hope you're both well.

Some honest advice,

Firstly - Think you're being a little unrealistic in expecting a meet withinf 3 weeks of going fab, connections take time to build.

Secondly - you only have one pic on your profile and your bio is just about what you want, not what you can offer - get more on there, have a profile you'd want to engage with

Thirdly- you come across a little superficial in my opinion due to a few comments made in your bio - maybe have a rethink

S xx

11 weeks ago

leeds

Like to think been friendly and not pushy in messages etc

11 weeks ago

leeds

OK thanks ?? will have a rethink and maybe make a more personal Bio

By *orl1971Couple
11 weeks ago

Glasgow

Here’s our experience of how difficult it is to meet certain groups assuming you have preferences

Guys - difficult

Couples - very very difficult

Women - are you having a laugh ? lol

By *oveToPlay.Couple
11 weeks ago

Yorkshire

"OK thanks ?? will have a rethink and maybe make a more personal Bio "

Ace

Just try to be yourselves whilst also thinking what profile would interest you guys.

We treat fab as secondary to socials, clubs and events - better getting out there and actually meeting people.

Our best meets with single women have been when we've met them naturally at clubs and socials.

All the best to you both

S xx

By (user no longer on site)
11 weeks ago

Single females are very hard to find. Slim, gym fit girls are almost impossible of FAB. You are more likely to find girls like this at clubs x

By *herrybakewellCouple
11 weeks ago

Staffordshire

It doesn't happen as quickly as you may expect, and if you did rush it you may end up regretting it.

Swinging takes time....keep at it and you'll fund your people.

By *aughtyTwosomeCouple
11 weeks ago

Kent

"Hey OP, hope you're both well.

Some honest advice,

Firstly - Think you're being a little unrealistic in expecting a meet withinf 3 weeks of going fab, connections take time to build.

Secondly - you only have one pic on your profile and your bio is just about what you want, not what you can offer - get more on there, have a profile you'd want to engage with

Thirdly- you come across a little superficial in my opinion due to a few comments made in your bio - maybe have a rethink

S xx"

All of this and you also have Mrs as straight on profile but then say she's Bi bit of a mixed message.

Personally we've found single women easier to meet for play then couples are and never had an issue not sure why they called unicorns.

One thing to remember it's not easy for another women to join in with a couple can be a little nerve racking for her, one thing we've always has said is us being relaxed and laid back and totally non expecting of fun and both clearly very much in love with eachother, that we made others feel very comfortable in joining us

What would your first message consist of ? Would you like to show an example ?

By *hatsWhatCoupleCouple
11 weeks ago

Northampton

Think of this the other way around. Single woman have the pick of whatever they fancy, what do you offer as a pair? What do you bring that other MF couples do not?

Our advice would echo others; go to clubs, get known for good reasons, see if you take the fancy of single woman.

Failing that, there are loads of couples looking for single woman, swap the F in your couple to make their 3some and vice versa .

By *oveToPlay.Couple
11 weeks ago

Yorkshire

"Single females are very hard to find. Slim, gym fit girls are almost impossible of FAB. You are more likely to find girls like this at clubs x"

Don't think I agree with this.

Single females are not hard to find if you have the right approach, personality, respect and understanding.

Slim, gym fit girls are also on fab and looking to meet.

So fab is still a good place to have a profile and search. But maybe be a little more realistic in expectations especially if narrowing down on things.

S xx

11 weeks ago

leeds

Thanks everyone I appreciate the kind messages, I think we will change our bio , we've added some more pics and honestly I like to think we are really approachable and defo up for a laugh at socials etc. Agreed on the time scale thing ( we don't want nor expect anyone to just meet . I like to think we can make some good friends at the same time

By *andPextraCouple
11 weeks ago

North West

It's a lottery. We have (we think) a decent profile

We explain what we want.

Neither of us are supermodels, but we are in decent shape for our age and demographic.

We are polite, prepared to invest some time into getting to know people and reliable

Yet our door isn't getting battered down by single ladies. A steady trickle, yes.

They hold all the power. They can be as choosy as a choosy thing that's choosy. So getting meets takes patience and perseverance.

By *arla SwingerWoman
11 weeks ago

Somewhere

I'm not the body shape demographic you're looking for. But as a single woman who does meet with couples. I'd say you need to decide if the lady in your pair is straight, or bi? It's confusing reading it. If she's bi-cu you can state that. Also, I like to read a bio that states a bit about the cpl, but also what they're offering? You mention meeting in a club? I'd not arrange to visit a club just to meet a cpl. If I was there anyway, and I clicked with them it's a different story. Meeting for a coffee is a low risk event for a first social, and if I'm heading to town already. I lose nothing but maybe a half hour of my time of I don't click with someone. Just some food for thought

By *andPextraCouple
11 weeks ago

North West

"I'm not the body shape demographic you're looking for. But as a single woman who does meet with couples. I'd say you need to decide if the lady in your pair is straight, or bi? It's confusing reading it. If she's bi-cu you can state that. Also, I like to read a bio that states a bit about the cpl, but also what they're offering? You mention meeting in a club? I'd not arrange to visit a club just to meet a cpl. If I was there anyway, and I clicked with them it's a different story. Meeting for a coffee is a low risk event for a first social, and if I'm heading to town already. I lose nothing but maybe a half hour of my time of I don't click with someone. Just some food for thought "

Good advice that

By *atnayCouple
11 weeks ago

STEVENAGE

"OK thanks ?? will have a rethink and maybe make a more personal Bio

Ace

Just try to be yourselves whilst also thinking what profile would interest you guys.

We treat fab as secondary to socials, clubs and events - better getting out there and actually meeting people.

Our best meets with single women have been when we've met them naturally at clubs and socials.

All the best to you both

S xx "

This is gold advice..

By *eyond PurityCouple
11 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

We’ve both been singles on here and I think that helps as we’ve been in that position of when couples have approached us. We know how they feel.

I would also say that having quite a few pics of you both will help. You’ve gone down the classic route of a lot of couples profile pics - ladies pics tasteful, guys pics have to show genitals and this may hamper you.

Single ladies are being chased by everyone so I think you need to stand out more.

Your profile takes time to evolve - it’s your opportunity to sell you both so use it.

K

Post new Message to Thread