Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

How does dogging really work?

Jump to newest

By *RWoody OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

I know this may sound a ridiculous question in some respects, but I guess if you don't know you don't know?

Quite a few questions but in general:

How do you know where to go?

If you're the only couple there are you expected to put on a show?

Do other couples go and watch each other?

Asking for a friend

J x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arkhorse_77Man
11 weeks ago

south manchester

Asking for a friend eh?! Ha ha

I suppose it depends on what you want out of it also?!

If you are out to have fun and don't mind people catching you or watching then start by playing in the car and put the intior light on to make yourselves visible to anyone who might be watching.

If you're wanting people to join in then keep the window down or door open.

If you're feeling really brave just start fucking on the bonnet and see how quickly you get an audience ha ha

Just make sure your boundaries are in place and respected at all times. Make it clear. After all it's all about your fun and getting out of it what you want.

As for locations then that depends on tour area. Think about where you want to play. Where other might go. Or even arrange on here for a time and location?

Depends what aspects you want and like about it??

By *herry delightWoman
11 weeks ago

Ilfracombe

You are not expected to put on a show.

The same principles apply as in clubs no means no and no touching unless given permission.

As for what you do that depends on what you want to do.

By *hunky GentMan
11 weeks ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"I know this may sound a ridiculous question in some respects, but I guess if you don't know you don't know?

Asking for a friend

J x"

Does your friend need a chauffeur?

By *verageSausageMan
11 weeks ago

Flintshire

"I know this may sound a ridiculous question in some respects, but I guess if you don't know you don't know?

Asking for a friend

J x"

Not a ridiculous question.

Let's take this step by step.

1) "how do you know where to go?" -

Basically, you don't.

Dogging doesn't operate to a fixed timetable.

You could ask google about "dogging places", "lovers lanes" or if you're really adventurous "cottaging locations".

Basically, you're looking for car parks, beaches, golf courses, laybys, cul-de-sacs, quarries, parks, industrial estates, abandoned places and many more secluded places which are typically rural with no houses overlooking but close enough to big cities. It is also helpful if the said locations are without CCTV.

Turning up to any of these locations and frantically flashing your headlights, stop lights and hazzard flasher lights is sure to attract attention.

2) "If you're the only couple there are you expected to put on a show?"

Well, that depends. Mostly if anyone else is there. If your car is suddenly surrounded by over weight blokes openly pulling their plonker, then, YES, you are kinda expected to put on a show.

However, if your car is suddenly surrounded by bobbies helmets and blue flashing lights, then perhaps it is better to start eating the fish n chips which you've already bought "as an alibi for being in a remote car park late at night".

3) "Do other couples go and watch each other?"

Well, yes sometimes. But mostly, when you find other couples there, they are most likely looking to swap, join in, have a massive gang bang.

Hope that helps

By *RWoody OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

"Asking for a friend eh?! Ha ha

Depends what aspects you want and like about it??"

I'll ask my friend what she wants out of it

I think from what she's said they're open to being watched and possibly having someone join in if they're the right person and the mood was right.

Being filmed is a bit of a worry, do people do that?

J x

By *RWoody OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

"

Hope that helps"

It does, thank you. Love the part about fish and chips

J x

By *arkhorse_77Man
11 weeks ago

south manchester

"Asking for a friend eh?! Ha ha

Depends what aspects you want and like about it??

I'll ask my friend what she wants out of it

I think from what she's said they're open to being watched and possibly having someone join in if they're the right person and the mood was right.

Being filmed is a bit of a worry, do people do that?

J x"

I think your friend would enjoy being watched, just like all outdoor or public sex the thrill of being caught is amazing. Add to that the fact you can see someone watching you carry on is the next level I suppose. And yes if you like what you see and all are happy to then invite over and see where you want to take it. I'm sure you have, sorry, your friend has a few ideas ha ha.

As for filming then that's where your boundaries come in, if someone is close and watching tell them no phones. If you're not comfortable at anytime then you stop and leave I guess...

.... and find somewhere else on the way home to carry on fucking lol

All this talk has me in the mood to go out for a drive!!

By *r. DarcyMan
11 weeks ago

Louth

I'm in Lincs too and curious to try dogging. Have you heard of any good locations hereabouts??? Want to meet at one?

By *elloWoman
11 weeks ago

alpha centauri

Been along time since I've been dogging, but when I did me and my then partner would go to a well known local dogging area, park up, he'd get out the car and walk around to my side, I would turn in my seat so my legs were out the car where I could flash my stockings and boobs whilst I gave him a blow job. quite quickly a few men would emerge from the woods and ask of they could join us.

I found it reassuring for me to be seated in the car with my partner outside as a barrier between me and the strangers,

By *oxy jWoman
11 weeks ago

somerset

my best advice is find another couple locally to you to show you the ropes ..

be weary of guys offering help as its self interest and not yours not all guys for sure but most just want to lure you there ... years ago we arranged a outside meet we turned up to a empty location the the guy tured up we knew it was him as he told us his car he sat in his car on his phone 5 mins later several cars turned up he had his friends waiting up the road waiting for his call it was not even a dogging spot

your in charge not them your rules not theres your choice who plays and who you dont want to play ... you need eyes in the back of your head as there are several undesirables out too smart phones recording you dash cams guys taking condoms off guys not taking no for a answer cars following you chasing you down and last but not least cars who decide to follow you home...

dont get me wrong dogging can be so horny n hot but like everything else on this scene theres another side to the coin to be aware of a side many guys dont want you to know ...

By *tag90Man
11 weeks ago

penrith

This is good advice. The best times me and my mrs had when she used to play were when nobody else was there haha many times men wernt all that interested in her and would try and grope me

If you want to meet another female or someone you know youll want to play with we always used to invite someone from here to meet us at private locations and not dogging hot spots

Had some really really great meets doing it. Also had some really bad experiences. Be careful

By *RWoody OP   Couple
11 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

Thanks so much for all your advice so far, quite a few things here that we hadn't considered! It's amazing what you don't know you don't know right!

Really appreciate it you Fab bunch, thank you

J x

Post new Message to Thread