Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

How did you first get into dogging?

Jump to newest

By *arkhorse_77 OP   Man
12 weeks ago

south manchester

Interested to hear couples naughty stories about how they first got into dogging and what it is about it they like the best...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arkhorse_77 OP   Man
12 weeks ago

south manchester

Anybody willing to share their 1st time experiences?

By *unning onCouple
12 weeks ago

leatherhead

This made me smile. I was having a bit of a fling with a very sexy 19 year old (I was in my forties) and had picked her up feeling super horny. We found a car park in a woodland area and she made quick work of getting my cock out and giving me a blow job. Before I knew it a couple of guys appeared and gingerly approached the car. After an initial moment of alarm I realised what they were after and gently let her know what was going on. We were both very extrovert so she didn't seem phased and carried on with renewed vigour. I suggest we both get naked to improve the show, at which point both guy were whacking off furiously. It culminated in me emptying my very full balls all over her face and tits. We had no direct engagement with the guys but agreed it was a very exciting experience!

By *lirtyAndFunCouple
12 weeks ago

Rushden

once & accidentally lol, maybe again in the future but not really my thing atm

By *knick45Man
12 weeks ago

Bristol

I'd read about it and the place was local to me so drove up there to see if it was true. As I drove into the carpark I could see a few cars. I got out and wandered about soon got taken to the woods by an amazing TV

By *mileyculturebelfastMan
12 weeks ago

belfast

Going to a local park with my then girlfriend. Knew nothing about dogging. Guy watched and wanked as she was sucking my cock. The thought of this made her more aroused.

By *owestoft ManMan
12 weeks ago

Lowestoft

When the Ex and I first started dating back in Africa, there was no such thing as Dogging. But she had a craving for black cock so often on weekends I would take her with me fishing up rivers well out of town. The first time we went, she was laying on a towel sunbathing and had many black guys put their fishing rods down and walk past for a closer view. I could see she was getting turned on by it so I suggested she take her bathing suit off and get naked. She had 5 different black guys that first day lol. Became a regular weekend thing for us after that. Lucky she was on the Pill lol.

Not sure it can be called dogging but that's how we started.

By *eirdscienceMan
12 weeks ago

Postwick

May 2005

Wife and I on hols in Majorca, got a few looks from guys around the pool as she was topless. That night as we were fucking I said I got hard knowing they were looking at her and she said she likes it alot that they were looking, by the end on that 2 weeks she was on the beach at night sucking cocks and I was watching

By *rumpyandsexyCouple
12 weeks ago

mansfield

Sher is an exhibitionist and wanted to know what went off in the woods she landed up walking naked as half a dozen men wanked she loved it

By *elaxing2Couple
12 weeks ago

Manchester

Hubby picked me up from work as finished 7pmish and this was 20 years ago.

Decided to give him a treat and he perked up in car park on way home and knelt on seat and began sucking his cock and he whispered we got company and I kept sucking and he knew I was fine as he unbuttoned my top and pulled out my tits and he then pulled up my skirt and told me numbers watching and then heard him put windows down

By *arkhorse_77 OP   Man
12 weeks ago

south manchester

Some very horny interesting stories here....

By *owestoft ManMan
12 weeks ago

Lowestoft

"Hubby picked me up from work as finished 7pmish and this was 20 years ago.

Decided to give him a treat and he perked up in car park on way home and knelt on seat and began sucking his cock and he whispered we got company and I kept sucking and he knew I was fine as he unbuttoned my top and pulled out my tits and he then pulled up my skirt and told me numbers watching and then heard him put windows down "

I bet they all enjoyed the view and maybe more

By *owestoft ManMan
12 weeks ago

Lowestoft

"Sher is an exhibitionist and wanted to know what went off in the woods she landed up walking naked as half a dozen men wanked she loved it"

She looks hot. I bet that got them paying a lot of attention to her

By *arkhorse_77 OP   Man
12 weeks ago

south manchester

She does look hot!!

By *rumpyandsexyCouple
12 weeks ago

mansfield

Yes it did

By *owestoft ManMan
12 weeks ago

Lowestoft

"Yes it did"

Do you both still go dogging?

By *aprica2Couple
12 weeks ago

Addlestone

We went to the local spots and had fun simples her pussy got so wet she made the back seats all soppy

By *owestoft ManMan
12 weeks ago

Lowestoft

"We went to the local spots and had fun simples her pussy got so wet she made the back seats all soppy"

Bet there were plenty of volunteers to clean her up

By *batMan
12 weeks ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

Imhad a GF and we were both married to other people at the time!

We would use a car or quiet place for sex and got turned own when a guy walked past us. We realised that we actually wanted to be watched and went for it!

Gbat

By *arkhorse_77 OP   Man
12 weeks ago

south manchester

All about pushing your boundaries and enjoying new experiences

By *rumpyandsexyCouple
12 weeks ago

mansfield

Yes sher still loves flashing

By *owestoft ManMan
12 weeks ago

Lowestoft

The Ex and I went many times to the Thetford forest spots. A good number of them scattered around there. She had so many doing her on the back seat or over the bonnet. Met a good number of couples who went there for the same thing lol

By *oxy jWoman
12 weeks ago

somerset

it was our first venture into swinging 30+++ years ago as a very young couple we stood out like a sore thumb lol ...

we made contact with another couple via a contact mag and made connections they invited us to join then and another couple at a dogging site that made national news later on ... see there weere no clubs nearest was west midlands so swingers went dogging ...

a real eye opener we never played with anyone as pre agreed we watched and played ourselves very very horny the only soft meet we ever did and boom our journey started mr could not stop talking about how big all the guys were cock wise and i could not wait to ride a few ...

we were so lucky we had made some wonderful friends who help guild us in those early years as we were young me 18 mr 19 they protected us from the bullshitters and the sly and here we are in our 50s still having a blast living life to the full

By *arkhorse_77 OP   Man
12 weeks ago

south manchester

I'm gonna guess that around 70% of couples having fun in their car or outdoors actually don't mind getting caught or do it for the thrill of being caught and watched?

By *am and johnCouple
12 weeks ago

york

We stopped off after an evening out for a quickie in the back of the car. Pam stripped off and later turned on the interior light. After a while, she noticed we had an audience and turned off the light. Getting back into the front seats was a challenge!

By *otwife and sexy beastCouple
12 weeks ago

rochester

We were away for a long weekend at an airb&b. Hubby suggested it during the day while we were in the hot tub.

I agreed, but only if we kept the windows up and no touching. He researched local dogging spots, selected one and we went after eating out that evening.

We were hoping to see other couples there, but we were the only couple. Which meant the car was pretty much surrounded straight away. To make matters worse, as soon as hubby turned the ignition off, the interior light came on automatically. Lol

HW

HW

By *arried but bored 81Man
12 weeks ago

Manchester

Any good places for dogging around south manchester??

By *annydevonMan
12 weeks ago

Exeter

Knew about a car park in woods near Exeter. Just got divorced, early 30s, horny, curious. Droce up there one summer evening.

Realised all the cars were men, either bi or gay. Not my thing. Then a couple parked next to me. Went over to chat, ask the rules.

He was bi and looking for men. Said she didn't play. She said she would play if she wanted to. Sucked my cock through the car window in front of a dozen or so men.

By *owestoft ManMan
11 weeks ago

Lowestoft

I think dogging is still around a fair bit but the problem with fear of Smart Phones and Dash Cams have slowed it down a lot. When the Ex and I used to go a lot to the one near Thetford there was no such things and there were always plenty or regular Doggers and often other couples there.

By *livia_AuroraTV/TS
11 weeks ago

Watford

Watching Dom.doggng rubles dogging vids for killlergram. All that messy cum over girls tits.

By *orthern BeardMan
11 weeks ago

Preston

"Watching Dom.doggng rubles dogging vids for killlergram. All that messy cum over girls tits. "

THIS! Legendary back in the day

Post new Message to Thread