Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Hygiene!?!

Jump to newest

By *oredncurious OP   Man
12 weeks ago

Limavady

So before I start with anything i keep myself clean and tidy trimmed but recently I met this girl who said she said the same values but this was soo not the case without going into details but how much of a turn of is this!?! Big one for me…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uxom redCouple
12 weeks ago

Shrewsbury

Clean teeth ,clean nails ,showered and deodorant a must.

12 weeks ago

Limavady

"Clean teeth ,clean nails ,showered and deodorant a must. "
yeah none off the above was the problem

By *uxom redCouple
12 weeks ago

Shrewsbury

"Clean teeth ,clean nails ,showered and deodorant a must. yeah none off the above was the problem "

Massive bush and smelly ?

By *asterMeliodasMan
12 weeks ago

Near Keith

All definitely very important. We're trying to present our best selves to the people we meet on here, so your hygiene has to be on point too.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
12 weeks ago

Central

Total turnoff!

Judge by behaviour, not words. A social may highlight such things

12 weeks ago

Limavady

"Clean teeth ,clean nails ,showered and deodorant a must. yeah none off the above was the problem

Massive bush and smelly ?"

no bush but definitely an smell and didn’t become apparent to I had my mouth there!! But remained the gentleman that I am

By *arlot o scaraWoman
12 weeks ago

Hell

Hygiene is important to me too, but it’s more than just being trimmed down below and shower fresh. That’s not going to make any difference to me if you haven’t washed your bed sheets or put the hoover around before I come over.

By *hinstrapMan
12 weeks ago

Barnsley

Hygiene should be a standard of basic care. A defo no no if not

By *ir SupremacyMan
12 weeks ago

Bolton

It says a lot when we are actually having this conversation.

By *uxom redCouple
12 weeks ago

Shrewsbury

"Clean teeth ,clean nails ,showered and deodorant a must. yeah none off the above was the problem

Massive bush and smelly ?no bush but definitely an smell and didn’t become apparent to I had my mouth there!! But remained the gentleman that I am "

Let her know then being a gent

12 weeks ago

Limavady

Massive bush and smelly ?no bush but definitely an smell and didn’t become apparent to I had my mouth there!! But remained the gentleman that I am

Let her know then being a gent "

I’d rather not insult anyone, maybe am wrong, but it’s basic stuff

By *ornycougaWoman
12 weeks ago

Wherever I lay my hat

Massive bush and smelly ?no bush but definitely an smell and didn’t become apparent to I had my mouth there!! But remained the gentleman that I am "

I don't regard that as gentlemanly. I would be absolutely mortified if I smelt like Grimsby fish docks on a hot day and someone stayed down there out of a sense of duty rather than pleasure. I personally can't understand poor hygiene but perhaps you should have suggested that you take a shower together as part of foreplay to solve the problem tactfully

By *uxom redCouple
12 weeks ago

Shrewsbury

Massive bush and smelly ?no bush but definitely an smell and didn’t become apparent to I had my mouth there!! But remained the gentleman that I am

Let her know then being a gent I’d rather not insult anyone, maybe am wrong, but it’s basic stuff "

It maybe medical a bacterial infection that she may not know about because you don't get "symptoms " and you can't smell it yourself.

By *entralguylookingMan
12 weeks ago

Falkirk

I love a 3 day old minge. Aroma is amazing.

12 weeks ago

Limavady

I don't regard that as gentlemanly. I would be absolutely mortified if I smelt like Grimsby fish docks on a hot day and someone stayed down there out of a sense of duty rather than pleasure. I personally can't understand poor hygiene but perhaps you should have suggested that you take a shower together as part of foreplay to solve the problem tactfully"

yeah totally agree, but this was a meet in the woods so that wasn’t an option

By *mber SkiesWoman
12 weeks ago

Cardiff-ish

Let her know then being a gent I’d rather not insult anyone, maybe am wrong, but it’s basic stuff

It maybe medical a bacterial infection that she may not know about because you don't get "symptoms " and you can't smell it yourself."

yeah BV Bacterial vaginosis

By *mber SkiesWoman
12 weeks ago

Cardiff-ish

I don't regard that as gentlemanly. I would be absolutely mortified if I smelt like Grimsby fish docks on a hot day and someone stayed down there out of a sense of duty rather than pleasure. I personally can't understand poor hygiene but perhaps you should have suggested that you take a shower together as part of foreplay to solve the problem tactfully yeah totally agree, but this was a meet in the woods so that wasn’t an option "

so you really did get a big surprise going down to the woods

12 weeks ago

Limavady

I don't regard that as gentlemanly. I would be absolutely mortified if I smelt like Grimsby fish docks on a hot day and someone stayed down there out of a sense of duty rather than pleasure. I personally can't understand poor hygiene but perhaps you should have suggested that you take a shower together as part of foreplay to solve the problem tactfully yeah totally agree, but this was a meet in the woods so that wasn’t an option so you really did get a big surprise going down to the woods "

??????

By *elloWoman
12 weeks ago

alpha centauri

"no bush but definitely an smell "

I am so paranoid about this happening to me, before and during a meet I end up washing down their too much that I have sometimes made myself sore, some soaps are too harsh. At a club/meet I now carry a small bottle of diluted femfresh with me to wash fully and carefully after going to the loo, as well as having a shower before and after play. But then you get men who don't like it to be so clean that they can't actually taste you but just soap.

By *ellinever70Woman
12 weeks ago

Ayrshire

I've never discussed hygiene before meeting someone

I don't find it necessary

By (user no longer on site)
12 weeks ago

Intriguing to know. But also agree that too clean is not a turn on. I love a bit of flavor when going down on a woman. That tarty, lightly salted seasoning is something I enjoy down there. But each to his own I guess.

Post new Message to Thread