Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Straight Men Only

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
12 weeks ago

Just an observation. A lot of straight guys in couples are aggressively straight. Do they even want to be in the same room as someone who may be bi / curious.

Anyone find any bi couples who demand NO STRAIGHT GUYS?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arryandhedgehogCouple
12 weeks ago

Thurrock

I’m straight and we’ve met couples with a bi male it’s just about clear communication beforehand. I have no issues with being around other men in a sexual setting and we will explain what we will and won’t do so the other couple can make a informed decision on whether we are right for them

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman
12 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

"Anyone find any bi couples who demand NO STRAIGHT GUYS?"

Yup.

People can have whatever preferences they want and filter down however they like

By *ear in the chairMan
12 weeks ago

Godstone

Upto others how they manage their profile and their friends. If a Bi man puts someone off and they can't cope with the concept then that's a them issue and not someone a Bi guy should care about. Just because that's your sexuality doesn't mean you have to express it and aren't able to respect others!

By *WB85Man
12 weeks ago

Staffordshire

I'm far from homophonic, someone being bi has no impact on me.

In general I'd be uncomfortable performing in close proximity around other men.....I'm just not at that part of my journey yet.

By *issmorganWoman
12 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

I've seen threads by bi couples saying straight men message them, when they're only after bi men.

I think much of it boils down to experience, some straight men and women have had to defend that they're straight to others on here a few times.

There's been several threads that state everyone is at least a bit bi or there's no such thing as straight men. Not everyone is respectful of others sadly.

I write that I'm straight, as I used to get lots of couples messaging me looking for ffm,so they just didn't notice the straight bit.

So maybe it's stated in frustration a little.

By * and R cple4Couple
12 weeks ago

swansea

"Anyone find any bi couples who demand NO STRAIGHT GUYS?

Yup.

People can have whatever preferences they want and filter down however they like "

This.. It's not so much we demand no straight men we are just not interested in them.

We've tried playing straight and found it boring so we only attend bi events at clubs and meet bi couples and singles.It's our sexual preference.

By *MisschiefxTV/TS
12 weeks ago

London

"Just an observation. A lot of straight guys in couples are aggressively straight. Do they even want to be in the same room as someone who may be bi / curious.

Anyone find any bi couples who demand NO STRAIGHT GUYS?"

I'm in a bi couple, I wouldn't play with a straight guy.

By *rMonkeyMan
12 weeks ago

Somewhere

This may be driven by a very small minority of bi guys who refuse to acknowledged boundaries and accept that some guys are 100% straight. Several have posted over the years that they don't believe this and there is a bit if bi in everyone. They see it as a challenge rather than accepting some people are straight as an arrow.

By *oreAgainForeverCouple
12 weeks ago

doncaster

We’ve never played with a bi man/couple but it wouldn’t put us off as long as rules are established and followed does it matter what sexuality the person you playing with is

By *rivatecouple30sCouple
12 weeks ago

Newcastle and Edinburgh

I was surprised when I first came on here that most pictures of men are fabbed by other men. I don’t mind sharing a room with a guy but personally not in any way bi.

By *otty BikerMan
12 weeks ago

Warrington

"This may be driven by a very small minority of bi guys who refuse to acknowledged boundaries and accept that some guys are 100% straight. Several have posted over the years that they don't believe this and there is a bit if bi in everyone. They see it as a challenge rather than accepting some people are straight as an arrow."

This ??

By *iberius61Man
12 weeks ago

Pontefract

"I was surprised when I first came on here that most pictures of men are fabbed by other men. I don’t mind sharing a room with a guy but personally not in any way bi. "

Similar, most fabs on my pictures are by guys (there aren't that many ) I enjoy mfm so there's an acknowledgement that contact with males will happen as we are both pleasing the lady, but I'm not gay. Sometimes the restrictions only gay/not gay seem a bit funny, but as others have said, personal preferences can't be argued against.

I'm quite confident that my few gay friends are not going to try to turn me while I'm not looking

Post new Message to Thread