Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Face pics ????

Jump to newest

By *as0046 OP   Man
12 weeks ago

stourbridge

Why do people ask in the profile for a face pic when they haven’t got one there selfs?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lowupdollTV/TS
12 weeks ago

Herts

People can ask for what they want on their own profile. It’s entirely up to you if you choose to respond though.

By *pankingNorfolkCouple
12 weeks ago

Norwichish

"Why do people ask in the profile for a face pic when they haven’t got one there selfs? "

A bit of you show me yours and I’ll show you mine.

I would guess that some would rather get it out the way. If you want to message them and a reply then include a face pic, if you don’t don’t expect a reply. If you do don’t expect a reply either they might not be in to you.

Also a face pic shows a level of openness, if you are on here and cheating then less likely to send a face pic. Although I get that for some people it can be about jobs.

Admittedly it takes a while to see if they’ve read but you can delete your picture if you feel uncomfortable.

By *nly the lonelyMan
12 weeks ago

Ely

I will always send a face pic when asked . And expect the same when someone wants to chat with me. I like to see who I'm chatting with. . I find people don't read the profiles most of the time.

By *otwifeHusband888Couple
12 weeks ago

Within touching distance

When your a couple or a single female you hold all the cards I suppose.

For us it's a way to chat to the people we're attracted to and not waste our valuable time chatting and getting to know someone who you may not be attracted to. It works both ways too. If someone is serious about meeting us I'd assume there ok with sending there pic. If not we just simply move on.

By *ynamicnatureMan
12 weeks ago

Doncaster

I pretty much always send a face pic with my first message just to save time as others have stated.

By *issmorganWoman
12 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

I'd say because some women and couples are swamped with messages, so they use it as a filter.

So if there's no attraction they can delete the message and not waste anyone's time.

You don't have to send one though op , but people can ask for what they want on their profiles.

Post new Message to Thread