Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Preferences

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
12 weeks ago

I know everyone has preferences and that's obviously fine

I do however find the couple profiles that say 'man is straight so no bi guys' slightly odd. Do they think that a bi guy will not be able to resist himself or am I just being my usual cynical self?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lex.and.SexCouple
12 weeks ago

Bedale

Sometimes it's the woman of the couple who just have an inbuilt unthinking revulsion to the idea, even when it's not happening, who are totally not homophobic because they have a gay BFF and everything.

Sometimes it's the man who wants people to be extremely assured of how straight he is. Bigly straight, people say the most straight, I would never say that but people say that.

By *lik and PaulCouple
12 weeks ago

Flagrante

We don't have no bi guys on our profile but being honest we are wary based on past experiences.

By *ealitybitesMan
12 weeks ago

Belfast

I can fully understand why people might think this based on certain forum threads or comments on threads insisting that everyone is bi and those claiming to be straight are just afraid to explore and are suppressing their true desires.

I'm one half of a fab couple and while we don't have that written on our profile I personally would have no interest in meeting bi men. I've had messages from very well verified couples telling me they wouldn't meet me unless I played bi.

It's not just related to men either.

My friend is straight and has had numerous messages over the years trying to persuade her to play bi including from couples who are both straight but experimenting.

By *iberius61Man
12 weeks ago

Pontefract

"...Do they think that a bi guy will not be able to resist himself or am I just being my usual cynical self?"

That's certainly what a lot think, how true it is is a different question, but why run the risk?

Post new Message to Thread