Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Broken condom

Jump to newest

By *azzy20 OP   Man
12 weeks ago

Preston

If the condom broke, you're still in the middle of having sex. What do you do? Share your experience

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *erzuz69Man
12 weeks ago

Sutton

Pit stop..pull out replace and re enter

Also you have notice it happened too, only had a broken condom once and neither of us realised and I came inside of her.

By *ongshanks65Man
12 weeks ago

Weymouth

You stop and tell the other person, I have broken a few over the years, and I have always known, have always told the lady and some times they say just carry on, but it has to be there choice not nine.

By *oxy jWoman
12 weeks ago

somerset

once met a guy and all 3 condoms broke from one pack never thought to much into it until club night talking to friends and talking about the condoms breaking with this guy and my jaw hit the ground when they said they had the same thing with the same guy ...

apparently some guys put pin holes in the sealed foil wrapper so that the condom does break in hope of bare sex .... i alway insist on putting the condom on now feeling the pack for pin holes .. the things some men will do to go bare ... and no if im with someome thats not regular then its condoms if theres none left then the meet is over..

By *igrating ladMan
12 weeks ago

Hertfordshire

"once met a guy and all 3 condoms broke from one pack never thought to much into it until club night talking to friends and talking about the condoms breaking with this guy and my jaw hit the ground when they said they had the same thing with the same guy ...

apparently some guys put pin holes in the sealed foil wrapper so that the condom does break in hope of bare sex .... i alway insist on putting the condom on now feeling the pack for pin holes .. the things some men will do to go bare ... and no if im with someome thats not regular then its condoms if theres none left then the meet is over.."

Wow omg. Sorry you had to experience this x

By *oxy jWoman
12 weeks ago

somerset

oh and any guy who carries on without telling the other person then its sexual assault as they consented to safe sex not bare so maybe something to think about

By *erzuz69Man
12 weeks ago

Sutton

"once met a guy and all 3 condoms broke from one pack never thought to much into it until club night talking to friends and talking about the condoms breaking with this guy and my jaw hit the ground when they said they had the same thing with the same guy ...

apparently some guys put pin holes in the sealed foil wrapper so that the condom does break in hope of bare sex .... i alway insist on putting the condom on now feeling the pack for pin holes .. the things some men will do to go bare ... and no if im with someome thats not regular then its condoms if theres none left then the meet is over.."

What an asshole…surely that’s a police matter

By *azzy20 OP   Man
12 weeks ago

Preston

[Removed by poster at 10/07/24 04:46:48]

By *azzy20 OP   Man
12 weeks ago

Preston

That's not nice. Such guys should be avoided.

By (user no longer on site)
12 weeks ago

This is absolutely awful what a scumbag he sounds

By *elboy1978Man
12 weeks ago

Jarrow

I would stop and tell the lady and ask if she wants me to carry on or put a new condom on

By *ilva69Man
12 weeks ago

stockport

Only happened once didn’t realise until withdrawal

By *vaRose43Woman
12 weeks ago

Forest of Dean

I came to say the same thing

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
12 weeks ago

Coventry

There always that risk. I assume everone knows that when they have sex. I doubt many would notice until they pull out or cum. However once discovering it I'm suprised there any other answer than tell the other person immediately and agree how you both want to go forward. Because regardless of how you feel about it its also their body and they have a right to know straight away as soon as you know.

Mr

Post new Message to Thread