12 weeks ago

kingsbury

Anyone booking for November big weeknder Butlins minehead

We’ve booked today

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oddamnCouple
12 weeks ago

leicestershire

We went last year in November, and again in June. Staff were great, and worth paying for higher standard of accommodation. Take fancy dress to fit in. Food package was very good value. We were with vanilla friends so can't comment on any naughtiness but certainly the potential was there. Everyone there was having a good time - we saw no drugs, no trouble despite lots of d*unkeness. Is it the 90s weekend?

By *overs0412 OP   Couple
12 weeks ago

kingsbury

Yes is the 90s weekend we’ve booked first time of going here nothing but good good about al of them they do big weekenders so thought let’s book lol why not

We wasn’t sure if any kind of fab action lol happenes there if if people are looking for that kind of thing aswell I mean you here a lot about it so wasn’t to sure

I mean none the less I’m sure will be a great weekend of fun on the dance floor

12 weeks ago

kingsbury

[Removed by poster at 10/07/24 20:40:07]

By *ex-a-frolicsCouple
12 weeks ago

Brizzle

We’ve been to many a big weekender at various Butlins. It’s good value with lots of music, it’s like a festival that the weather can’t spoil.

We know it goes on, we’ve never played as normally go with vanilla friends. We did meet a couple once for a drink who messaged us, we came up on “who’s near”.

Unless you arrange to meet people there, go with low expectations, you’ll have a good time regardless, but definitely use the who’s near feature you never know. Enjoy.

12 weeks ago

kingsbury

Yes I mean not going purely for fab stuff but if it’s available to meet like minded people women couples men then hey see how we go …

But be nice to enjoy a good fun weekend tbh and yes will definitely use the who’s best me part of fab

12 weeks ago

kingsbury

The who’s near me part I meant dam predicted txt grrrrrrr

But yes we are looking forward to it and even if we meet up with fellow fabbers for a hi and a chat it’s still all good fun

Post new Message to Thread