Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Meet males but blocking them?

Jump to newest

By *_new_member OP   Man
12 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

Why do so many people indictate in their meets that they'd meet a male but have males blocked? Are they forgetting to modify their filter?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *herrybakewellCouple
12 weeks ago

Staffordshire

People turn it on and off to suit their requirements at the time.

By *annibal_LickedherMan
12 weeks ago

The Side of the Mersey

"People turn it on and off to suit their requirements at the time. "

This.

When I was on here with a former fuck buddy we met guys but we blocked them unless we were actually looking to meet a guy in the near future, otherwise you get a countless dick picks and “wanna fuck/id pound her silly” kind of messages.

By *inkedKuntsCouple
12 weeks ago

Sheffield

Couples will search out their own male, they can message them and they can be replied too if sent first.

By *_new_member OP   Man
12 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

Surely if they're going to message males themselves they wouldn't add the M to their posted meet?

By *annibal_LickedherMan
12 weeks ago

The Side of the Mersey

"Surely if they're going to message males themselves they wouldn't add the M to their posted meet?"

I don’t think you can if you have blocked males from contacting you.

By *_new_member OP   Man
12 weeks ago

Tewkesbury

Just to be clear, I'm querying why people post a meet that says they're looking for a male and normally others, but when I attempt to contact them it says males not able to.

The only reasons I can think of is either they've forgotten to remove the block, or the males are a last resort so they can remove it if they haven't had a better offer closer to the time of the meet.

By *inkedKuntsCouple
12 weeks ago

Sheffield

"Just to be clear, I'm querying why people post a meet that says they're looking for a male and normally others, but when I attempt to contact them it says males not able to.

The only reasons I can think of is either they've forgotten to remove the block, or the males are a last resort so they can remove it if they haven't had a better offer closer to the time of the meet."

Simple, so they can chose who they contact and not be inundated with messages. They can meet males and still block them, it leaves the choice in their hands then.

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple
12 weeks ago

wonderland.

"Why do so many people indictate in their meets that they'd meet a male but have males blocked? Are they forgetting to modify their filter? "
we meet guys... after a recent influx of utterly disgusting and disrespectful messages we have turned off guys from being able to message.

We just go to clubs anyway... so it doesn't impact us that much

Cali

By *acky RacersCouple
12 weeks ago

Lincoln

[Removed by poster at 09/07/24 16:36:29]

Post new Message to Thread